Has Anybody Got Any Plans For When Nuclear War Is Declared?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
xmYzPNb.gif

Do you have anyone on a list you want to deal with before the bomb drops?
It will be a great opportunity to finally settle scores with people who have wronged you, one last act of joy before thermonuclear armageddon...

There are a few cunts where I live who are going to have their eyes poked out, have any of you got people you'd like to pay a special visit?

Have any of you got bunkers filled with a stash of canned food?

3fQs92t.jpg

Are you scared of it coming or do you refuse to believe it will happen?
It's got to be one of the worst deaths imaginable if you don't die with the blast the radiation sickness is horrific!

I implore yous to watch the movie "Threads" about the Russians nuking the UK, it's brutal man! It's on Amazon Prime and Shudder or watch it free here

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
select Q-F at the bottom, uncut version

KWb86N8.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
xmYzPNb.gif

Do you have anyone on a list you want to deal with before the bomb drops?
It will be a great opportunity to finally settle scores with people who have wronged you, one last act of joy before thermonuclear armageddon...

There are a few cunts where I live who are going to have their eyes poked out, have any of you got people you'd like to pay a special visit?

Have any of you got bunkers filled with a stash of canned food?

3fQs92t.jpg

Are you scared of it coming or do you refuse to believe it will happen?
It's got to be one of the worst deaths imaginable if you don't die with the blast the radiation sickness is horrific!

I implore yous to watch the movie "Threads" about the Russians nuking the UK, it's brutal man! It's on Amazon Prime and Shudder or watch it free here
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
just get rid of two ads and it'll play...

KWb86N8.jpg
During the ensuing chaos and fallout, I plan on killing Biggie. I’ll inset his own arms right up into his anus for good measure. Fucking A!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No one, no one here, no matter how base, has talked about consuming me...not until the Howler

You could feed a village for a few months until the wildlife starts to show itself again.

People will do what they need to survive.

You will not last a week.
Look at you go!? Feeling nice at home here? You do realise that most women think you’re a complete pervert and judge you accordingly with the likes of Sum Cunt? Surely you realise this?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Look at you go!? Feeling nice at home here? You do realise that most women think you’re a complete pervert and judge you accordingly with the likes of Sum Cunt? Surely you realise this?

I have no idea who you think I am.

Is this Cunt the guy that The Pill Popper wanted to bang when her husband was in prison?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I have no idea who you think I am.

Is this Cunt the guy that The Pill Popper wanted to bang when her husband was in prison?
Well now you’re telling the story. I’m personally going off what women have said about you. I initially gave you the benefit of the doubt, but generally gave you a wide berth up until now. You’re another little cunt jumping on the wand wagon singling out Lily in this case, and acting like a God damn fucking parrot. You fucking gutless wonder!

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Who the fuck thinks about killing people on the verge of a nuclear war?
Me and breaky, why? This isn't a thread for the drama you're trying to get...

Looking to kill people before a nuclear is all about drama, cupcake.

I know Breaky was kidding though.
You're like a fuckin child, your pal was kidding but I'm deadly serious eh... On these forums you just pick what your worlds like to suit yourself, MAKE up fibs about people trying to convince them that your fairytale is right and their reality is wrong... It's so bizarre... You've got zero respect for this forum you think you can drop turds everywhere, trying to antagonise people who're paying you no mind... Carry on though

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
yep! Me and momma will go to the cave!! Ive been telling yoo all this
Yes, you've been warning us all well before it started... I wonder, can you get canned pizza? lol
Yea yoo can!
I know I looked hahahahaa!!!!! WTF man? Dominoes too!
9FsQ8nl.jpg
THAT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I dunno man hahahaha I'd eat it if I was in a bunker though...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You've got zero respect for this forum you think you can drop turds everywhere, trying to antagonise people who're paying you no mind..

It is true.

She always jumps in and tries to stir shit.

Then when someone like me points out that if there is a food shortage, some people will see her not only a glutton who eats way more than her fair share, but as a food source, she starts with "The Prowler wants to eat humans!!" She already mentioned that in another thread.

She is not mature enough for adult conversations.

Like Cannibalism For Survival.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You've got zero respect for this forum you think you can drop turds everywhere, trying to antagonise people who're paying you no mind..

It is true.

Then when someone like me points out that if there is a food shortage, some people will see her not only a glutton who eats way more than her fair share, but as a food source, she starts with "The Prowler wants to eat humans!!" She already mentioned that in another thread.

Yes mate, cannibalism WILL happen when it's a case of eat them or die... Fucked up thought but it would be a monumentally fucked up world man...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No one, no one here, no matter how base, has talked about consuming me...not until the Howler

You could feed a village for a few months until the wildlife starts to show itself again.

People will do what they need to survive.

You will not last a week.

Prowler is the least perverted man on the boards. Period.

Call him whatever. He can take it and more. But I'll go on record saying I've known Prowler for about 13 years and all those 13 years I've never seen him say anything remotely perverted.

Oh and I've corresponded with him privately many times over the years. He could have easily gotten flirty and inappropriate and he never even came close. The ONLY time he has ever addressed my looks was to troll me. He never once ever came mouth breathing into my emails with "Dovey you know ur sooo pretty".

And I've had a lot of that......absolutely no offense to the men around the boards who have been gentlemanly in their approach of me and I won't name names. I'm not gonna embarrass nice and decent men who are not vulgar. But Prowler was NEVER a perv. Ever.

I WILL defend his honor here. If Prowler was gonna perv.....he wouldnt save it for Lily. Just sayin.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It is true.

Yes mate, cannibalism WILL happen when it's a case of eat them or die... Fucked up thought but it would be a monumentally fucked up world man...

Yuck. I'll die before I eat humans. I dont wanna live in nuke fall out THAT bad.

I'll kill myself and let my kids and cats eat me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who the fuck thinks about killing people on the verge of a nuclear war?
Me and breaky, why? This isn't a thread for the drama you're trying to get...

Looking to kill people before a nuclear is all about drama, cupcake.

I know Breaky was kidding though.
You're like a fuckin child, your pal was kidding but I'm deadly serious eh... On these forums you just pick what your worlds like to suit yourself, MAKE up fibs about people trying to convince them that your fairytale is right and their reality is wrong... It's so bizarre... You've got zero respect for this forum you think you can drop turds everywhere, trying to antagonise people who're paying you no mind... Carry on though

I have zero respect for liars like and weirdos like you.

You have to have a screw loose to fantasize about revenge during a war.