Has Anybody Got Any Plans For When Nuclear War Is Declared?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No one, no one here, no matter how base, has talked about consuming me...not until the Howler

You could feed a village for a few months until the wildlife starts to show itself again.

People will do what they need to survive.

You will not last a week.
Look at you go!? Feeling nice at home here? You do realise that most women think you’re a complete pervert and judge you accordingly with the likes of Sum Cunt? Surely you realise this?

Prowler is the least perverted man on the boards. Period.

Call him whatever. He can take it and more. But I'll go on record saying I've known Prowler for about 13 years and all those 13 years I've never seen him say anything remotely perverted.

Oh and I've corresponded with him privately many times over the years. He could have easily gotten flirty and inappropriate and he never even came close. The ONLY time he has ever addressed my looks was to troll me. He never once ever came mouth breathing into my emails with "Dovey you know ur sooo pretty".

And I've had a lot of that......absolutely no offense to the men around the boards who have been gentlemanly in their approach of me and I won't name names but Prowler was NEVER a perv. Ever.

I WILL defend his honor here. If Prowler was gonna perv.....he wouldnt save it for Lily. Just sayin.
Some people give you compliments because you got fucked over by Poofter. I too felt sorry that you had to go through it all so publically. As far as this Prowler goes, I’ve only heard what people have mentioned here months ago when he joined. I wouldn’t have even mentioned it had he not started his attack on Lily. But fuck it….this drama isn’t what I signed up for, and I’ve been here a long time.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Who the fuck thinks about killing people on the verge of a nuclear war?
Me and breaky, why? This isn't a thread for the drama you're trying to get...

Looking to kill people before a nuclear is all about drama, cupcake.

I know Breaky was kidding though.
You're like a fuckin child, your pal was kidding but I'm deadly serious eh... On these forums you just pick what your worlds like to suit yourself, MAKE up fibs about people trying to convince them that your fairytale is right and their reality is wrong... It's so bizarre... You've got zero respect for this forum you think you can drop turds everywhere, trying to antagonise people who're paying you no mind... Carry on though

I have zero respect for liars like and weirdos like you.

You have to have a screw loose to fantasize about revenge during a war.
What are you calling me names for?
GTFO of this thread and stay downstairs out of view PLEASE!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You've got zero respect for this forum you think you can drop turds everywhere, trying to antagonise people who're paying you no mind..

It is true.

She always jumps in and tries to stir shit.

Then when someone like me points out that if there is a food shortage, some people will see her not only a glutton who eats way more than her fair share, but as a food source, she starts with "The Prowler wants to eat humans!!" She already mentioned that in another thread.

She is not mature enough for adult conversations.

Like Cannibalism For Survival.
Yes mate, cannibalism WILL happen when it's a case of eat them or die... Fucked up thought but it would be a monumentally fucked up world man...

Yuck. I'll die before I eat humans. I dont wanna live in nuke fall out THAT bad.

I'll kill myself and let my kids and cats eat me.
See…I have no issue with eating another human if they had passed away and it was a means of survival. No issues at all.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I keep a years worth of food on hand... but a nuclear war requires much more preparation.

...even if your region isn't hit.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
No one, no one here, no matter how base, has talked about consuming me...not until the Howler

You could feed a village for a few months until the wildlife starts to show itself again.

Look at you go!? Feeling nice at home here? You do realise that most women think you’re a complete pervert and judge you accordingly with the likes of Sum Cunt? Surely you realise this?

Call him whatever. He can take it and more. But I'll go on record saying I've known Prowler for about 13 years and all those 13 years I've never seen him say anything remotely perverted.

Oh and I've corresponded with him privately many times over the years. He could have easily gotten flirty and inappropriate and he never even came close. The ONLY time he has ever addressed my looks was to troll me. He never once ever came mouth breathing into my emails with "Dovey you know ur sooo pretty".

And I've had a lot of that......absolutely no offense to the men around the boards who have been gentlemanly in their approach of me and I won't name names. I'm not gonna embarrass nice and decent men who are not vulgar. But Prowler was NEVER a perv. Ever.

I WILL defend his honor here. If Prowler was gonna perv.....he wouldnt save it for Lily. Just sayin.
Good, you keep my flexing nudes I sent you PRIVATE ok lololol

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
The lucky one's will go out with the 1st blast and the rest will die a slow painful death - - - - -
Even does(fat cats)that make it to a shellter will have to come out some day and when they do the walking dead will be waiting - - - - - - - I chihuahua!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The lucky one's will go out with the 1st blast and the rest will die a slow painful death - - - - -
Even does(fat cats)that make it to a shellter will have to come out some day and when they do the walking dead will be waiting - - - - - - - I chihuahua!

I don't think I'd want to continue living after a nuclear war. It will be horrendous.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Just an fyi, if we got notice of a Nuke Launch, a Russian ICBM would hit it's target inside the USA within 30 minutes. If the Hypersonic Missile is real and is as capable as some think the launch to target time, is considerably less. Naval launches shorten the flight time as well.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I keep a years worth of food on hand... but a nuclear war requires much more preparation.

Let's face it, you could have 1000 cans of beans but how long would that last a group anyway? Eating people would be a thing, I'd be protecting dogs and cats from hungry savages...

It would actually be hell on fuckin earth man when you think about it, that film THREADS ya fuckers WATCH IT!! The ending where it shows what people would be like long after a nuclear war is the stuff of nightmares man!! Mutants and incest! Fuck, I might watch it again just shortly to see how I react knowing it could be coming... I can't say it enough that people need to watch it...

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Just an fyi, if we got notice of a Nuke Launch, a Russian ICBM would hit it's target within 30 minutes. If the Hypersonic Missile is real and is as capable as some think the launch to target time, is considerably less.
Have you seen "Threads"? You must watch it man! Have you got Amazon prime or Shudder? I'm sure they're showing the uncut version, I can send you a link to watch it free on you PC if you like?

Under 30mins? I'd be fucked man, Britains Nuclear subs are about a 2-hour drive from me, FUCKED!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Let's face it, you could have 1000 cans of beans but how long would that last a group anyway? Eating people would be a thing, I'd be protecting dogs and cats from hungry savages...

It would actually be hell on fuckin earth man when you think about it, that film THREADS ya fuckers WATCH IT!! The ending where it shows what people would be like long after a nuclear war is the stuff of nightmares man!! Mutants and incest! Fuck, I might watch it again just shortly to see how I react knowing it could be coming... I can't say it enough that people need to watch it...

The civil violence would kill more than any radiation levels.

It's not something I like to mull over.

Get away.... get covered... get far from others.... those are the basics.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Just an fyi, if we got notice of a Nuke Launch, a Russian ICBM would hit it's target within 30 minutes. If the Hypersonic Missile is real and is as capable as some think the launch to target time, is considerably less.
Have you seen "Threads"? You must watch it man! Have you got Amazon prime or Shudder? I'm sure they're showing the uncut version, I can send you a link to watch it free on you PC if you like?

Under 30mins? I'd be fucked man, Britains Nuclear subs are about a 2-hour drive from me, FUCKED!
I've got Prime, I'll look for it.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I've got Prime, I'll look for it.
Mate, it's from the eighties and has that gritty feel you don't get with films these days and it's brutal! Make sure it's the uncut version...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Those are obviously all conjecture. I am in a relatively remote area, no real military close to me or any large industrial commercial areas, other than Portland which is a couple hours from here. I'd likely survive the initial attacks, then after that who knows, after the local grocery stores and restaurants are all looted, and what ever food stores the preppers have stored and that stash of 9000 cans of sardines are gone, it's subsistence farming, and or hunting and gathering for any survivors. But again, no one knows how catastrophic an actual nuclear war would be.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Those are obviously all conjecture.
Yeah of course man, nobody REALLY knows what it would be like but we know it won't be pleasant that's for sure...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah of course man, nobody REALLY knows what it would be like but we know it won't be pleasant that's for sure...
No, i don't think it will be much fun for anyone involved.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

If you live in the sticks you've got a good chance, fishing rod becomes a lifesaver... Hmm, could you eat the fish? Would they not be contaminated?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

And I've had a lot of that......absolutely no offense to the men around the boards who have been gentlemanly in their approach of me and I won't name names. I'm not gonna embarrass nice and decent men who are not vulgar. But Prowler was NEVER a perv. Ever.

ha ha

who asked (:

giphy.gif

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

If you live in the sticks you've got a good chance, fishing rod becomes a lifesaver... Hmm, could you eat the fish? Would they not be contaminated?
I live on the ocean in an area with many streams and rivers and lakes and ponds and wildlife, this general area was a native american wet dream, till we came along and civilized the life out of them peasants! hopefully the App store has a Geiger Counter App.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I live on the ocean in an area with many streams and rivers and lakes and ponds and wildlife, this general area was a native american wet dream, till we came along and civilized the life out of them peasants! hopefully the App store has a Geiger Counter App.
You should be alright then, do you live far away from any major cities that could be hit?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And I've had a lot of that......absolutely no offense to the men around the boards who have been gentlemanly in their approach of me and I won't name names but Prowler was NEVER a perv. Ever.

Some people give you compliments because you got fucked over by Poofter. I too felt sorry that you had to go through it all so publically. As far as this Prowler goes, I’ve only heard what people have mentioned here months ago when he joined. I wouldn’t have even mentioned it had he not started his attack on Lily. But fuck it….this drama isn’t what I signed up for, and I’ve been here a long time.

That's not the reason at all. I've known a lot of posters going back over 10 years. Poofer was a blip and isnt nearly the big juicy drama you are perceiving it as.

Im afraid a 50 year old man having a public tantrum for 3 years because he didnt get his way isnt something I'm gonna take ownership of. You seem extra disturbed by this. Not many people care about it. It was good for some laughs and amusement for a bit but....that's about it. Try not to get sucked into whatever drama campaign is being pushed. Its retarded and pathetic.

I tend to believe people are perfectly capable of representing themselves. If I'm wondering why a person is saying what they are saying....I ask them directly.

Thanks though!

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You should be alright then, do you live far away from any major cities that could be hit?

We are out more in a rural area but I'm not gonna pretend we wouldnt have a rough time surviving if a nuke was dropped. We definately would.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The Closest area I would expect to be hit a lot would be Seattle, but Portland metro has just enough Defense and a lot of Technology, that put it in the target list, except for one saving grace, Addida's American HQ*, is also in Portland so that might make us off limits to the Military. Close enough that if the winds were just right the fall out might get me, but that's not too likely.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

We are out more in a rural area but I'm not gonna pretend we wouldnt have a rough time surviving if a nuke was dropped. We definately would.
Buy fishing rods and look for the best places before it happens is my advice lol

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

The Closest area I would expect to be hit a lot would be Seattle, but Portland metro has just enough Defense and a lot of Technology, that put it in the target list, except for one saving grace, Addida's American HQ*, is also in Portland so that might make us off limits to the Military. Close enough that if the winds were just right the fall out might get me, but that's not too likely.
Yeah, if it happens let's pray that it's a calm day, if it's windy as fuck the fallout will spread everywhere...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Buy fishing rods and look for the best places before it happens is my advice lol
I happen to have some very useful neighbors, and I know how to operate a fishing pole, I may actually try surf fishing this summer, if nothing else it looks relaxing. One thing, I haven't done, but mean to, is to get some decent archery gear, something stout enough to hunt with, if that should become a survival option.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I expect to die in a missile strike. If I live, I have shitloads of iosat, so much that I've given some away to my peeps. I dont have a good amount of food rations but I hope to buy several months worth soon. The I've got shitloads of guns and ammo. The only people I'll kill are those trying to take my shit.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Thanks Dovey.

Now people are going to be convinced that I am gay.