Has Anybody Got Any Plans For When Nuclear War Is Declared?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
imagine, when the nukes fly all the crazy paranoid nutty preppers suddenly become genuises...

lol

I wonder about that logic. I think about what's left behind to climb up out of the bunkers for...nothing but devastation and radiation, but hey, I am alive!

:Crazy:

There are factors involved.... it's not all or nothing.

The 7:10 rule deals with radioactive fallout as a general rule... every 7 fold increased in time is a 10 fold decrease in radioactive levels.

And there are different nukes too.... some highly radioactive some hardly at all..... plus ground bursts and air bursts are different.

If I were living in South America, I would be less worried. @rancidmilko is sitting pretty just about now

I'm happy to be closer to Antarctica but if Australia goes ahead with its plans to build nuclear subs and ports in either NSW or Brisbane, it could become more of an ICBM target....

Actually, you're right. That would make that area a target.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
xmYzPNb.gif

Do you have anyone on a list you want to deal with before the bomb drops?
It will be a great opportunity to finally settle scores with people who have wronged you, one last act of joy before thermonuclear armageddon...

There are a few cunts where I live who are going to have their eyes poked out, have any of you got people you'd like to pay a special visit?

Have any of you got bunkers filled with a stash of canned food?

3fQs92t.jpg

Are you scared of it coming or do you refuse to believe it will happen?
It's got to be one of the worst deaths imaginable if you don't die with the blast the radiation sickness is horrific!

I implore yous to watch the movie "Threads" about the Russians nuking the UK, it's brutal man! It's on Amazon Prime and Shudder or watch it free here

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
select Q-F at the bottom, uncut version

KWb86N8.jpg

If yer wishin' whatcha shoulda done b'fore the bombs drop then it's way too late @SHAMPAIN !

Shoulda bought that hot item, banged that girl or travelled to that dream destination by now.

Sorry, but if yer wishin', then you failed at life already, Buddy.

...maybe in another millenium, 'nother life.

Oh well.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
imagine, when the nukes fly all the crazy paranoid nutty preppers suddenly become genuises...

lol

I wonder about that logic. I think about what's left behind to climb up out of the bunkers for...nothing but devastation and radiation, but hey, I am alive!

:Crazy:

There are factors involved.... it's not all or nothing.

The 7:10 rule deals with radioactive fallout as a general rule... every 7 fold increased in time is a 10 fold decrease in radioactive levels.

And there are different nukes too.... some highly radioactive some hardly at all..... plus ground bursts and air bursts are different.

If I were living in South America, I would be less worried. @rancidmilko is sitting pretty just about now

I'm happy to be closer to Antarctica but if Australia goes ahead with its plans to build nuclear subs and ports in either NSW or Brisbane, it could become more of an ICBM target....

Actually, you're right. That would make that area a target.

Australia claims these subs would just be nuclear powered not armed.... but let's not kid ourselves... they could be quickly rearmed.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I was gonna create a thread, a lil similar to this one, so I'll hold off for now lol.

In the event of nuclear war, the only people I would wanna visit, is friends and family, one last time. Hell even you fucks lol. I dont have a Clinton list lol, so no "special visit".

I "think" that we would get hit with other stuff before the nukes, like an attack on our power grid, and communications. Already rumor of a false flag event coming, of exactly that, a cyber attack. So that the US can say "It WAs ruSsIA!"

Power outage alone would have massive impact. Especially an EMP, disabling EVERYTHING that is electrical, car and all.

But lets say they go straight to nukes....

If it breaks out, where targets are swapped back and forth, the whole world is FUCKED. T-total, FUCKED!

If its near you, kiss your ass goodbye. Duh. Further out, electric and such be impacted still.

Folks will rush the stores first, it will be drained FAST!

You'll have to worry about the fuckers, the shady folks. They will try and sabotage you on the road.

Then, the fallout kicks in. If you can get underground, the better. But eventually you will have to come out. Same with a cave, cave would be good though, for many reasons.

Any water and food will wind up contaminated for the most part, unless its in your underground bunker. Think "oh I'll hunt and eat them critters", they will be radiated, contaminated. Fish in the stream too. MIGHT have luck with ocean fish. Im only guessing.

Say you make it a few months. On your stored food and water supplies. You're ready to "venture out". Well ya better layer up, cause it will be EXTREMELY cold, as Nuclear Winter has set in. The fallout clouds will have blocked the sun, dropping temperatures as if you were in the Arctic, killing all plant life, and most life with it. It will be a cutthroat world out there, of very few determined survivors.

Sounds great right!?

Well, let me delve further, and get you good and angry, cause THEY have been plotting this shit!!!

Im not gonna get into all the conspiracy theories.... I mean facts... but I find it odd concerning bunkers. Here in the US, we do not have local bunkers anymore. The sirens are gone too. As a citizen, you are on your own.

What THEY dont want you to know, is that they have over 175 (if not more now) deep underground military bases, reserved for the Ellites I imagine. They are massive, and a few miles underground. With magnetic rail systems connecting some of them. They are not for civilians. Its been known a while that one of the main ones is under the Denver airport.

Now, Russia, had 5000 bunkers built recently, for civilians. They were to be completed by 2012.

Just something to think on, as the pieces are adding up. Weeg Momma might be right lol.
I think your basic nuke has a destruction radius of 3miles or more and then there’s the ensuing fallout that could travel a helluva lot further with long-term effects that would last for years.

Never live in any CBD and go rural, rural, rural. Invest in a Geiger counter and learn to enjoy the taste of rat and bush tucker….and bunker up mofos!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Dosimeters are what people would need more than Geiger counters....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was gonna create a thread, a lil similar to this one, so I'll hold off for now lol.

In the event of nuclear war, the only people I would wanna visit, is friends and family, one last time. Hell even you fucks lol. I dont have a Clinton list lol, so no "special visit".

I "think" that we would get hit with other stuff before the nukes, like an attack on our power grid, and communications. Already rumor of a false flag event coming, of exactly that, a cyber attack. So that the US can say "It WAs ruSsIA!"

Power outage alone would have massive impact. Especially an EMP, disabling EVERYTHING that is electrical, car and all.

If it breaks out, where targets are swapped back and forth, the whole world is FUCKED. T-total, FUCKED!

If its near you, kiss your ass goodbye. Duh. Further out, electric and such be impacted still.

You'll have to worry about the fuckers, the shady folks. They will try and sabotage you on the road.

Then, the fallout kicks in. If you can get underground, the better. But eventually you will have to come out. Same with a cave, cave would be good though, for many reasons.

Any water and food will wind up contaminated for the most part, unless its in your underground bunker. Think "oh I'll hunt and eat them critters", they will be radiated, contaminated. Fish in the stream too. MIGHT have luck with ocean fish. Im only guessing.

Say you make it a few months. On your stored food and water supplies. You're ready to "venture out". Well ya better layer up, cause it will be EXTREMELY cold, as Nuclear Winter has set in. The fallout clouds will have blocked the sun, dropping temperatures as if you were in the Arctic, killing all plant life, and most life with it. It will be a cutthroat world out there, of very few determined survivors.

Sounds great right!?

Well, let me delve further, and get you good and angry, cause THEY have been plotting this shit!!!

Im not gonna get into all the conspiracy theories.... I mean facts... but I find it odd concerning bunkers. Here in the US, we do not have local bunkers anymore. The sirens are gone too. As a citizen, you are on your own.

What THEY dont want you to know, is that they have over 175 (if not more now) deep underground military bases, reserved for the Ellites I imagine. They are massive, and a few miles underground. With magnetic rail systems connecting some of them. They are not for civilians. Its been known a while that one of the main ones is under the Denver airport.

Now, Russia, had 5000 bunkers built recently, for civilians. They were to be completed by 2012.

Just something to think on, as the pieces are adding up. Weeg Momma might be right lol.
I think your basic nuke has a destruction radius of 3miles or more and then there’s the ensuing fallout that could travel a helluva lot further with long-term effects that would last for years.

Never live in any CBD and go rural, rural, rural. Invest in a Geiger counter and learn to enjoy the taste of rat and bush tucker….and bunker up mofos!

Doesn't that depend of the size of the warhead on the icbms?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Sounds great right!?

Absolutely.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Sounds great right!?

Size of "multiple" re-entry warheads on a single ICBM and where they are targeted....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep, don't think I'd want to live anywhere but South America.

There would be no guarantees if any detonation occurred in the Southern hemisphere....

I agree, but it is remote from the most likely targets.

And what if the US Pacific fleet decides to venture into the Southern hemisphere? They do it now...

I didn't say nothing would happen. I'm thinking that the area wouldn't be a primary target.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yep, don't think I'd want to live anywhere but South America.

There would be no guarantees if any detonation occurred in the Southern hemisphere....

I agree, but it is remote from the most likely targets.

And what if the US Pacific fleet decides to venture into the Southern hemisphere? They do it now...
It does, can verify, I have my Shellback card.

Then you understand.... there are no guarantees....just hopes that some regions are left alone between the volleys.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It's my expectation or hope that hypersonic missiles are used against targets like Pine Gap and NT in the event of a hot war....but if there are either alliance nuke subs replenishing around Australia or eventually Aussie nuke subs, all bets are off.

And that has repercussions for South America as the winds and currents go....

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
xmYzPNb.gif

It will be a great opportunity to finally settle scores with people who have wronged you, one last act of joy before thermonuclear armageddon...

There are a few cunts where I live who are going to have their eyes poked out, have any of you got people you'd like to pay a special visit?

3fQs92t.jpg

It's got to be one of the worst deaths imaginable if you don't die with the blast the radiation sickness is horrific!

I implore yous to watch the movie "Threads" about the Russians nuking the UK, it's brutal man! It's on Amazon Prime and Shudder or watch it free here

select Q-F at the bottom, uncut version

KWb86N8.jpg

If yer wishin' whatcha shoulda done b'fore the bombs drop then it's way too late @SHAMPAIN !

Shoulda bought that hot item, banged that girl or travelled to that dream destination by now.

Sorry, but if yer wishin', then you failed at life already, Buddy.

...maybe in another millenium, 'nother life.

Oh well.
What do you mean? I never said I was wishing for anything Joe, I'm quite happy with the things I have in my life right now I'd take them to the grave, I was joking about getting even with people who have wronged me because there would be no cops...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I wouldn't try to get anything over others except far far away... know who your friends are first and then your enemies.

That keep your friends close and your enemies closer mantra doesn't apply to a shitstorm....especially when your friends could turn on you and become your enemy...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sounds great right!?

Rats were favored food in ancient Rome.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
xmYzPNb.gif

3fQs92t.jpg

just get rid of two ads and it'll play...

KWb86N8.jpg

I find it fascinating that your thoughts go directly to revenge rather than to seeking out and expressing love for loved ones in your final days.

That's what I though as well. Totally weird.
This isn't meltdown is it? Why are your knickers in a twist about my OP? It's clearly meant as humour but it's a tough audience when you have such bitter people and other ones fighting depression... I just had a chuckle there at your backtrack and twist when Breakfall also said the same thing as me, he was joking but I was DEADLY serious:LOL3: maaaaan... I wish people would see this board as a place to have fun not fighting because of serious grudges that are themselves completely laughable MOST of the time! Cheer up and buy one of these before they sell out...
G5C6TRA.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i think africa would be mostly off the hook at first but the fallout and nuclear winter would still eventually get around 2 it as well

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
i think africa would be mostly off the hook at first but the fallout and nuclear winter would still eventually get around 2 it as well

Actually, according to CIA projections, Africa will be the most spared of fallout, and will have the warmer temps during nuclear winter.

The most damage will be North of the equator.