Has Anybody Got Any Plans For When Nuclear War Is Declared?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow. So much negative energy in this thread. The negative energy will kill us all.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Who the fuck thinks about killing people on the verge of a nuclear war?

I am sure more than a few people look at you and think "Food for a month year."
More repetition…I’ll fuck you up too!

No one, no one here, no matter how base, has talked about consuming me...not until the Howler

Only the cockroaches will survive nuclear winter…

Pray for death.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I keep a years worth of food on hand... but a nuclear war requires much more preparation.

...even if your region isn't hit.
Let's face it, you could have 1000 cans of beans but how long would that last a group anyway? Eating people would be a thing, I'd be protecting dogs and cats from hungry savages...

It would actually be hell on fuckin earth man when you think about it, that film THREADS ya fuckers WATCH IT!! The ending where it shows what people would be like long after a nuclear war is the stuff of nightmares man!! Mutants and incest! Fuck, I might watch it again just shortly to see how I react knowing it could be coming... I can't say it enough that people need to watch it...
Those are obviously all conjecture.
Yeah of course man, nobody REALLY knows what it would be like but we know it won't be pleasant that's for sure...
No, i don't think it will be much fun for anyone involved.
If you live in the sticks you've got a good chance, fishing rod becomes a lifesaver... Hmm, could you eat the fish? Would they not be contaminated?
I live on the ocean in an area with many streams and rivers and lakes and ponds and wildlife, this general area was a native american wet dream, till we came along and civilized the life out of them peasants! hopefully the App store has a Geiger Counter App.
You should be alright then, do you live far away from any major cities that could be hit?
The Closest area I would expect to be hit a lot would be Seattle, but Portland metro has just enough Defense and a lot of Technology, that put it in the target list, except for one saving grace, Addida's American HQ*, is also in Portland so that might make us off limits to the Military. Close enough that if the winds were just right the fall out might get me, but that's not too likely.

You’ve got nuclear subs across the bay in silverdale… it’s gonna get crazy if they hit Seattle with a navy base in the south sound.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I keep a years worth of food on hand... but a nuclear war requires much more preparation.

Let's face it, you could have 1000 cans of beans but how long would that last a group anyway? Eating people would be a thing, I'd be protecting dogs and cats from hungry savages...

It would actually be hell on fuckin earth man when you think about it, that film THREADS ya fuckers WATCH IT!! The ending where it shows what people would be like long after a nuclear war is the stuff of nightmares man!! Mutants and incest! Fuck, I might watch it again just shortly to see how I react knowing it could be coming... I can't say it enough that people need to watch it...
Yeah of course man, nobody REALLY knows what it would be like but we know it won't be pleasant that's for sure...
If you live in the sticks you've got a good chance, fishing rod becomes a lifesaver... Hmm, could you eat the fish? Would they not be contaminated?
I live on the ocean in an area with many streams and rivers and lakes and ponds and wildlife, this general area was a native american wet dream, till we came along and civilized the life out of them peasants! hopefully the App store has a Geiger Counter App.
You should be alright then, do you live far away from any major cities that could be hit?
The Closest area I would expect to be hit a lot would be Seattle, but Portland metro has just enough Defense and a lot of Technology, that put it in the target list, except for one saving grace, Addida's American HQ*, is also in Portland so that might make us off limits to the Military. Close enough that if the winds were just right the fall out might get me, but that's not too likely.

You’ve got nuclear subs across the bay in silverdale… it’s gonna get crazy if they hit Seattle with a navy base in the south sound.
That's way north of me, but my Step Bro, and in the Summers my Step Mommy live about 10 miles from Trident. In West Bremerton

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
he throws BF $300 and starts dictating dove and biggue better be banned?
lulz
Oi…don’t surmise what I did…you haven’t a fucking clue. Okay little girl?

She is a rightie and doesn't get tired of the Joo and Duhv dog and pony show.

yes, i am right of center but im not here enough 2 read this 'show' u speak of

believe me if i took all these squabbles seriously i wouldnt be here lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

That's way north of me, but my Step Bro, and in the Summers my Step Mommy live about 10 miles from Trident. In West Bremerton

I liked Bremerton.

I was trying to buy property on Bainbridge Island before I was lured back to LA by obscene gas prices and gridlock traffic ;p

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
imagine witnessing it through a port hole in the ISS and realizing ur gonna be stranded up there, living out your last days in your own tomb ffs

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
xmYzPNb.gif

Do you have anyone on a list you want to deal with before the bomb drops?
It will be a great opportunity to finally settle scores with people who have wronged you, one last act of joy before thermonuclear armageddon...

There are a few cunts where I live who are going to have their eyes poked out, have any of you got people you'd like to pay a special visit?

Have any of you got bunkers filled with a stash of canned food?

3fQs92t.jpg

Are you scared of it coming or do you refuse to believe it will happen?
It's got to be one of the worst deaths imaginable if you don't die with the blast the radiation sickness is horrific!

I implore yous to watch the movie "Threads" about the Russians nuking the UK, it's brutal man! It's on Amazon Prime and Shudder or watch it free here

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
select Q-F at the bottom, uncut version

KWb86N8.jpg

I have zero plans if it happens. On the other hand, backing down from a bully isn’t the way to go, in my reality.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I liked Bremerton.

I was trying to buy property on Bainbridge Island before I was lured back to LA by obscene gas prices and gridlock traffic ;p
The San Jauns are def. on my "If I won the lottery" list. Maybe even one of those tiny islands with no ferry service. I like Bainbridge too, having a view looking across at Seattle and watching the shipping channels while you have morning coffee would be nice too.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I liked Bremerton.

The San Jauns are def. on my "If I won the lottery" list. Maybe even one of those tiny islands with no ferry service. I like Bainbridge too, having a view looking across at Seattle and watching the shipping channels while you have morning coffee would be nice too.

Those islands are magnificent! I was looking at a mansion on the one across from Tacoma <3

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
i think africa would be mostly off the hook at first but the fallout and nuclear winter would still eventually get around 2 it as well

Actually, according to CIA projections, Africa will be the most spared of fallout, and will have the warmer temps during nuclear winter.

The most damage will be North of the equator.

Where do you get this info?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I liked Bremerton.

Those islands are magnificent! I was looking at a mansion on the one across from Tacoma <3
I was scanning Island properties a few years back and Jean Auels place on one of those south sound Islands was up for sale, a nice waterfront property and not as ostentatious of a house as one might imagine.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
i think africa would be mostly off the hook at first but the fallout and nuclear winter would still eventually get around 2 it as well

Actually, according to CIA projections, Africa will be the most spared of fallout, and will have the warmer temps during nuclear winter.

Because north of the equater is where all the stuff is.

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Because north of the equaiter is where all the stuff is.
suddenly 'first world problems' take on a whole new meaning lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I liked Bremerton.

I was scanning Island properties a few years back and Jean Auels place on one of those south sound Islands was up for sale, a nice waterfront property and not as ostentatious of a house as one might imagine.

I was about to score one hell of a deal on a 5000+ sq foot house on 5 acres right off the water… it needed a 20k pain job. I’m still kicking myself for not buying it.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
me and momma are nuke war experts. Just get supplies and put them in yoor cave. When NUKE war starts just go to cave and live.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No shit. I was asking for a link to these CIA predictions.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Its a simulation based on declassified documents by the International Atomic Energy Agency, CIA, and others, "according to the video"......

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Its a simulation based on declassified documents by the International Atomic Energy Agency, CIA, and others, "according to the video"......

Or as in the argot, what is sometimes referred to as the 'Western World', Northern World might be slightly more accurate, but the point being the great populations of people and economic activity all take place north of the equator. Yes, South America, Yes counting Anzus too, etc

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Or as in the argot, what is sometimes referred to as the 'Western World', Northern World might be slightly more accurate, but the point being the great populations of people and economic activity all take place north of the equator. Yes, South America, Yes counting Anzus too, etc

Unless we talkin' flat earth, then its more center world, and the spared folks will be in the outer parts of the circle. lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Jeannie, why would Portugal be on anyone's list?
AGAIN with the lack of humour :facepalm:
Have you bought a nuke suit yet?

Oh, hahahahahahaaaaaaa. You guys are so fuckin funny. You're so fucking funny you can't see it when other people are joking around, too. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Jesus christ, why so sour?

Well, because you were being sour. Duh.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Unless we talkin' flat earth, then its more center world, and the spared folks will be in the outer parts of the circle. lol
What's that one Island Chain the Brits have that's closest Friendly "ally" is South Africa almost 2000 miles away.

Here it is....they might be safe, if they're self sufficient, but my guess they rely on fuel deliveries for power, but maybe sustainable is doable for them.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Thank you!