Have any of you vermin leftist consulted your spiritual shepherds, The Taliban, on their views on abortion?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In Michigan when I would go out to the mills with missionaries, a sad amount of Muslims would be dragging their daughters in for abortions.

Its abuse......but eh fuck women and girls if it's something the left wants.

I swear to God....I would rather live in an actual right wing Christian theocracy than the shit, violent misogynist and abusive society leftists are trying like hell to force nationwide.

I really want a neutral one that respects individual and constitutional rights and liberties but if I had to pick my extremism.....fuck this left wing shit. They are heartless liars.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In Michigan when I would go out to the mills with missionaries, a sad amount of Muslims would be dragging their daughters in for abortions.

Its abuse......but eh fuck women and girls if it's something the left wants.

I swear to God....I would rather live in an actual right wing Christian theocracy than the shit, violent misogynist and abusive society leftists are trying like hell to force nationwide.

I really want a neutral one that respects individual and constitutional rights and liberties but if I had to pick my extremism.....fuck this left wing shit. They are heartless liars.
I'll tell you this, NOBODY who isnt a demonstrative Christian should be allowed on the SCOTUS! It should be a litmus test.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Mosques across the country could be stoning women to death on the mere suspicion they had an abortion after being raped by their own fathers and the leftist scum would do nothing

but let a christian group promote prayer for the souls of the butchered children and these soyboi weakling cocksuckers will show up in the hundreds ready to fire bomb them

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mosques across the country could be stoning women to death on the mere suspicion they had an abortion after being raped by their own fathers and the leftist scum would do nothing

but let a christian group promote prayer for the souls of the butchered children and these soyboi weakling cocksuckers will show up in the hundreds ready to fire bomb them
Its half assed christianity's fault to a degree. All that "thou shall not judge" bullshit came home to roost. Far too many "Christians" are now petrified to pass judgment on things God said should get someone capital punishment nearly 4000 years ago.
I JUDGE!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They attack and destroy pro life crisis centers so that women who do not want an abortion are left to suffer. Because fuck them.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Its half assed christianity's fault to a degree. All that "thou shall not judge" bullshit came home to roost. Far too many "Christians" are now petrified to pass judgment on things God said should get someone capital punishment nearly 4000 years ago.
I JUDGE!!!!!
that and the whole concept of turning the other cheek when slapped

weakling cocksucking soibois bank on that as a response which is what makes them so bold

I believe in Jesus and I fucking WISH one of them would try that with me.