Heil Putin: Same Sex Marriage and Transgender adoption officially outlawed in Russia

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Putin is essentially a Stalinist.
American conservatives love him while strangely denying they love all he stands for.
It's like China. Although I hate their manipulative and controlling ways, I can't say I don't admire how they keep many of the cancers that infest the western at bay over there.
Strict gun control and what not.
You see, I wouldn't mind gun control if they also kept criminals at bay and used of swift justice with them instead of playing "catch and release" like it happens (too close for comfort) today.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good for him, he needs a wheelbarrow for his ballsack...
Ecuador any good?

They've just elected a conservative there, cost of living is less expensive, but they're a lot more "3rd world" than Uruguay

I've met a lot of Ecuadorians in the US, they're good people, but they still have many habits they inherited from their Quichua background

But I'd definitely consider living in the coastal or mountainous regions.

Oh, lord. They elected a con? Probably because of their perverse relationship with the US. There goes the country.

PS, Don't kid yourselves, folks. Biden is basically a CON.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
American conservatives love him while strangely denying they love all he stands for.
It's like China. Although I hate their manipulative and controlling ways, I can't say I don't admire how they keep many of the cancers that infest the western at bay over there.
You see, I wouldn't mind gun control if they also kept criminals at bay and used of swift justice with them instead of playing "catch and release" like it happens (too close for comfort) today.

Gun control works really well in PT.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Many people say it works here in Brazoo too, since we don't have (as many) mass massacres as in the US.

Of course, even still have outrageous crime rates and at least the murders have been in decline since Dilma was impeached. But seriously, under Lula and Dilma, Brazil went thru a HUUUUGE increase in crimes in general. Apparently, going easy on criminals will indeed raise the crime rates, even when the economy is also going up, who'd thunk?!

But we still have armed groups that raid whole cities, kinda like a western movie if you think about it. They usually are sporting weapons of war, so the cops have to stay away until the criminals rob all the banks. So the success of gun control will be very limited if you don't control criminals, like it happens here.

So you see Lotus, if you start going easy on criminals while enacting gun control, the results will be negligible.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Many people say it works here in Brazoo too, since we don't have (as many) mass massacres as in the US.

Of course, even still have outrageous crime rates and at least the murders have been in decline since Dilma was impeached. But seriously, under Lula and Dilma, Brazil went thru a HUUUUGE increase in crimes in general. Apparently, going easy on criminals will indeed raise the crime rates, even when the economy is also going up, who'd thunk?!

But we still have armed groups that raid whole cities, kinda like a western movie if you think about it. They usually are sporting weapons of war, so the cops have to stay away until the criminals rob all the banks. So the success of gun control will be very limited if you don't control criminals, like it happens here.

So you see Lotus, if you start going easy on criminals while enacting gun control, the results will be negligible.
So if you were advisor to the president you would recommend not only stricter gun laws but, for example extremely harsh penalties for those insurrectionists who stormed the Capitol Building. Death perhaps?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Good for him, he needs a wheelbarrow for his ballsack...
Ecuador any good?

They've just elected a conservative there, cost of living is less expensive, but they're a lot more "3rd world" than Uruguay

I've met a lot of Ecuadorians in the US, they're good people, but they still have many habits they inherited from their Quichua background

But I'd definitely consider living in the coastal or mountainous regions.

Oh, lord. They elected a con? Probably because of their perverse relationship with the US. There goes the country.

PS, Don't kid yourselves, folks. Biden is basically a CON.
MLQVFZ9.gif

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

So if you were advisor to the president you would recommend not only stricter gun laws but, for example extremely harsh penalties for those insurrectionists who stormed the Capitol Building. Death perhaps?

For those who caused violence, yes, the same way I also want to see those antifas and BLMs hanging for what they did to the businesses and neighborhoods they looted and burned.

Maybe the capitol invasion wouldn't have happened if 2020 hadn't been a covid riot fest that ended in a stolen election.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who said they would?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Who said they would?

They who? The democrats? They're already doing it. The same people who preach gun control also preach exchanging prison doors for turnstiles.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I would have supported an ACTUAL insurrection. The politicians need to be dragged out and put on trial for treason. Someone like me needs to take the country over and immediately begin executions of all the hardened criminals.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who said they would?

They who? The democrats? They're already doing it. The same people who preach gun control also preach exchanging prison doors for turnstiles.

You have no idea what you're talking about. The US has for-profit prisons (thanks Biden) and the largest prison population per capita of any country on earth. They do NOT go easy on criminals. How many drug addicts are incarcerated in the US?

Of course, it is very true that they go easy on wealthy criminals. They get away with everything from white collar crimes to PLEASE ASS BOX ME! to murder.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who said they would?

You have no idea what you're talking about. The US has for-profit prisons (thanks Biden) and the largest prison population per capita of any country on earth. They do NOT go easy on criminals. How many drug addicts are incarcerated in the US?

Of course, it is very true that they go easy on wealthy criminals. They get away with everything from white collar crimes to PLEASE ASS BOX ME! to murder.
when we dont execute hundreds or thousands per year, that equals soft on crime.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Who said they would?

I agree, and let's start with Trump, trumptards and the GOP congress.

.Just kidding, loktardito
prison will do just fine.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who said they would?

Look, clown, there's absolutely no reason to have a super max prison, ever. 100% of those people should be dead. Now I know we aint gonna agree so lets just get on with the civil war.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Who said they would?

Look, clown, there's absolutely no reason to have a super max prison, ever. 100% of those people should be dead. Now I know we aint gonna agree so lets just get on with the civil war.
The Civil War already happened, loktardo.
.Yous lost. Get over it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who said they would?

The Civil War already happened, loktardo.
.Yous lost. Get over it.
Civil War II then. Fuk off, faggit!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Women who've been ridden like a bike and are all tattoo'd up simply devalue themselves. I sure as hell dont have any respect for a woman thats been banged like a screen door. All tattoos say is she's a dumpster looking for a hot load.

As far as faggits go, people with normal moral sensibilities will never accept these filthy degenerates. Its just a matter of time before the lid pops off society and they're butchered.

Societies work when they are made up of people who are like minded. That aint America any more.

You seem to blame women for the direction society is going. But these Tattooed Biker chicks have always existed, Lokmeer. It's just that we never saw them as much. Although there are certainly more of them, they've always been there. There always were wild women. You just didn't see them on TV or MSM. They were 'underground'. Maybe with them coming out like that, that's actually may be the way women really are - unmasked. The facade we saw before the sexual revolution was just an illusion.

But certainly, I think the younger generation does seem rougher now. And if I were gonna blame women, I'd blame also young men at least 50%. I found many of the young men I've met, I can't trust them. They lie, cheat and steal. Can't trust them at their word anymore.

If you say that women have no self-respect, a lot of young men don't respect them either & with all these sex crimes, they seem to think girls are just sex toys for them to devour or destroy. If women have gone tat and downhill, the same can be said of young men too. I just see lots of these young guys smeared with tattoos all over their bodies like the girls. The 'Prison Bad Boy Look' is def in. As more people get incarcerated, Prison Culture has taken over. And all the immorality & criminal behaviour that goes along with it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look josephine, I'm way fukin smarter about these things than you'll ever be. If I tell you how things are, best believe it because trying to outsmart or gaslight me is only gonna make you look like a fukin asshat plus its a gigantic waste of time. For example, you're constantly trying to gaslight the entire community into accepting that they've said things they havent. That shit dont work on me, ya lil bitch. I'm plenty abrasive enough to claim everything I've ever said. I never said "blame women for the direction society is going" or even insinuated it. Now show us you're sorry and go kill yourself.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look josephine, I'm way fukin smarter about these things than you'll ever be. If I tell you how things are, best believe it because trying to outsmart or gaslight me is only gonna make you look like a fukin asshat plus its a gigantic waste of time. For example, you're constantly trying to gaslight the entire community into accepting that they've said things they havent. That shit dont work on me, ya lil bitch. I'm plenty abrasive enough to claim everything I've ever said. I never said "blame women for the direction society is going" or even insinuated it. Now show us you're sorry and go kill yourself.

...but you seem to be blamin them for society's ills

And I tell you, if they're bad, I find alotta young men much worse to deal with.

I just found that I can't trust a lot of them anymore.

Perhaps a sign of bad upbringing or no parent/dad was around to tell them how to behave.

ie - they steal my stuff, wouldn't pay money they owed me.

If you think young women/girls are bad, jeez a lotta these young guys are even worse.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
TLDR, But first off let me get this out first, Fuck every single one of you!
c8b66c272cbc3aab3425ba659e7db1b3.jpg
Revelation 2:12 “To the angel of the church in Pergamum write:

These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword. 13 I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.

14 Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: There are some among you who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin so that they ate food sacrificed to idols and committed sexual immorality. 15 Likewise, you also have those who hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans. 16 Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

18 “To the angel of the church in Thyatira write:

These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. 19 I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first.

20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

24 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets, ‘I will not impose any other burden on you, 25 except to hold on to what you have until I come.’

26 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27 that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’[
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
]—just as I have received authority from my Father. 28 I will also give that one the morning star. 29 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

So much for being nice to evil.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...but you seem to be blamin them for society's ills

And I tell you, if they're bad, I find alotta young men much worse to deal with.

I just found that I can't trust a lot of them anymore.

Perhaps a sign of bad upbringing or no parent/dad was around to tell them how to behave.

ie - they steal my stuff, wouldn't pay money they owed me.

If you think young women/girls are bad, jeez a lotta these young guys are even worse.
I already told you josephine, dont put words in my mouth.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They seem to play, yes, he broke the law but he is a negro and negros are victims who can never be responsible for their own actions so we have to let him go no matter which horrible crime he committed. That is racist and just not right.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Putin is the most based leader in the world, currently.
Yep, and its repulsive because he is a despot. However, its better a country be ruled by a despot that holds some moral conviction than some asshole that wants rights for trannies, faggits, and murderers. Thats something else about Russia, they execute people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What about adopting a same sex "son"?

172346535_10226224103616990_6337245713956098361_n.jpg
Who's this betty bowers tramp? She some moronic libtard like you?

Yes.

It's some leftist anti theist satire page that is as poorly done as the rest of thier satire attempts. Just a bunch of bitter hatred and strawmen.

Nothing clever that could inspire conversation and promote any socail change or mutual understanding. Just pure bitter hate and very ignorant generalizing.

The Betty Bowers page is one I started (respectfully) challenging someone on and within an hour I had two men sending me messages with rape and death threats. The only thing nastier than the page is the people on it.

The kind of people who celebrate church bombings.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What about adopting a same sex "son"?

172346535_10226224103616990_6337245713956098361_n.jpg
Who's this betty bowers tramp? She some moronic libtard like you?

Yes.

It's some leftist anti theist satire page that is as poorly done as the rest of thier satire attempts. Just a bunch of bitter hatred and strawmen.

Nothing clever that could inspire conversation and promote any socail change or mutual understanding. Just pure bitter hate and very ignorant generalizing.

The Betty Bowers page is one I started (respectfully) challenging someone on and within an hour I had two men sending me messages with rape and death threats. The only thing nastier than the page is the people on it.

The kind of people who celebrate church bombings.
No surprise that aidsman supports that page!