Heil Putin: Same Sex Marriage and Transgender adoption officially outlawed in Russia

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You guys are insufferably ignorant.

Be stupid then. But when you are constantly mocked for how dumb and easily led you are.....its your own willful ignorance

Most of the stupid you guys find "confusing" is because your premises are wrong as fuck.

You are just brainwashed enemies of true classical liberal principles.

I want two examples of a Trump policy that was authoritarian. One will do. Back your moronic claims.

And I'd love to know when I started calling myself a conservative. That's news to me.

Must be another example of your ignorance. Everyone who opposes your bullshit is a conservative. Or a repuke. Which are the same thing now cuz it's easier for Holiday.

You'd have more luck trying to have a debate with your cat.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I love how the resident leftards are so terrified of my uncomfortable questions that they refuse to answer them.

Weak soy-sipping fucks.

They NEVER answer questions or back their claims.

They just throw out insults or change the topic into their next twisted up propaganda induced strawman.

They are wrong on pretty much everything and they just throw out links to whatever Yahoo media story they have feelings about.

Yep, which is why I usually just troll the fuck out of them, because it's a waste of time attempting to have a civilised discussion.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Be stupid then. But when you are constantly mocked for how dumb and easily led you are.....its your own willful ignorance

Most of the stupid you guys find "confusing" is because your premises are wrong as fuck.

I want two examples of a Trump policy that was authoritarian. One will do. Back your moronic claims.

And I'd love to know when I started calling myself a conservative. That's news to me.

Must be another example of your ignorance. Everyone who opposes your bullshit is a conservative. Or a repuke. Which are the same thing now cuz it's easier for Holiday.

You see this ignorant asshole trying to tell ME I'm conservative because in his mind its "conservative and liberals" and conservatives are the authoritarians?

He is so low info and wrong that it's scary.

And I'm being generous when I say I THINK by liberal he means classical liberal. People him and his ilk now call "alt right" fascists.

While aligning himself with the statist modern left and calling REAL classical liberals conservatives lol.

He wont list any actual examples of policies and legislation that shows Trump being an authoritarian or back his dumb claims with any examples.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You see this ignorant asshole trying to tell ME I'm conservative because in his mind its "conservative and liberals" and conservatives are the authoritarians?

He is so low info and wrong that it's scary.

And I'm being generous when I say I THINK by liberal he means classical liberal. People him and his ilk now call "alt right" fascists.

While aligning himself with the statist modern left and calling REAL classical liberals conservatives lol.

He wont list any actual examples of policies and legislation that shows Trump being an authoritarian or back his dumb claims with any examples.

I do wonder whether they're actually right wingers who are playing online parodies of stereotypical clueless SJW's in an attempt to make them look bad.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I swear. Just letting anyone vote in elections isnt sustainable.

Anyone interested in voting should need to be liscenced to do so.

Meaning not only should they have to prove they are citizens of age, but they should also have to be tested on how well they grasp the issues and understand the platforms.

Because people flying this blind and basing their votes on stereotypes and feelers just fuck all of us. And why should any politicians actually work to serve us when they can just bullshit and manipulate voters and never face accountability?

We have to get rid of all this hyperpartisan bullshit.

Dovey, I think where the USA is headed is a 2 State Solution.
Getting too big to be 1 country.
Meaning - the USA should break themselves up as a loose federation along the lines of the old USSR.
Half the states for Blue, the other for Red. Then Americans can choose which half they'll live in.,
One Red State, the other Blue State. 1 Supreme Court for the Red, another for the Blue.
Still one country, just 2 different courts 2 set of laws.
You go to one where aboritions are permitted, the other where they're banned.
Or one where there's no Transgenders allowd in women's washoroos, to another where they are.

BTW, this is certainly not the first time in history this has happened.
The Roman empire went from this...

1200px-Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png

to this:

REmpire-EW-split.jpg

One East, One West.

...Let the chips fall where they may

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
TLDR, But first off let me get this out first, Fuck every single one of you!
c8b66c272cbc3aab3425ba659e7db1b3.jpg
Revelation 2:12 “To the angel of the church in Pergamum write:

These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword. 13 I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.

14 Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: There are some among you who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin so that they ate food sacrificed to idols and committed sexual immorality. 15 Likewise, you also have those who hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans. 16 Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

18 “To the angel of the church in Thyatira write:

These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. 19 I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first.

20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

24 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets, ‘I will not impose any other burden on you, 25 except to hold on to what you have until I come.’

26 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27 that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’[
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
]—just as I have received authority from my Father. 28 I will also give that one the morning star. 29 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

So much for being nice to evil.
You hypocrite! First take the beam out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot…
Hey dummy, the beam is acceptance of faggits. PWN3D!

Woe to those who call evil good

and good evil,

who turn darkness to light

and light to darkness,

who replace bitter with sweet

and sweet with bitter.

Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes

and clever in their own sight.

Woe to those who are heroes in drinking wine

and champions in mixing beer,

who acquit the guilty for a bribe

and deprive the innocent of justice.
Do not rebuke a mocker, or he will hate you; rebuke a wise man, and he will love you.

Do you love me, loktardo?
I hate you,
Do not rebuke a mocker, or he will hate you; rebuke a wise man, and he will love you.

Well, loktardo - thanks for clarifying which of the two you are.

LoLz at lokturd
Lemme know when you wise up and quit being a filthy fukin degenerate, faggit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump is Putin's bitch boy you know it, I know it, the whole world knows it.

Trump-Putin-16-July-2018-800x450.jpg

Donald%2BTrump%252BVladimir%2BPutin%252BHelsinki%252BSummit%252BPress%2BConference%252BBody%2BLanguage%252BExpert%252BEQ%252BEmotional%2BIntelligence%252BNonverbal%252BSpeaker%252BKeynote%252BConsultant%252BLos%2BAngeles%252BLas%2BVegas%252BCalifornia%252BNYC%252BOrlando%252BCU.png

For those keeping score at home, this was at the famous Helsinki summit where Trump had an unprecedented one on one meeting with putin alone, for after which as you can see Trump behaved like a boy that had just been taken to the wood shed.
Meanwhile in realville, Trump smoked the fuck outta HUNDREDS of Putins mercs. How many Russians have your side killed, WITHOUT the use of AIDS, that is?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Meaning not only should they have to prove they are citizens of age, but they should also have to be tested on how well they grasp the issues and understand the platforms.

Because people flying this blind and basing their votes on stereotypes and feelers just fuck all of us. And why should any politicians actually work to serve us when they can just bullshit and manipulate voters and never face accountability?

Meaning - the USA should break themselves up as a loose federation along the lines of the old USSR.
Half the states for Blue, the other for Red. Then Americans can choose which half they'll live in.,
One Red State, the other Blue State. 1 Supreme Court for the Red, another for the Blue.
Or one where there's no Transgenders allowd in women's washoroos, to another where they are.

to this:

REmpire-EW-split.jpg

One East, One West.

if we butchered all the leftist faggit lovers, we could have the whole country to ourselves! MAGA!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Donald%2BTrump%252BVladimir%2BPutin%252BHelsinki%252BSummit%252BPress%2BConference%252BBody%2BLanguage%252BExpert%252BEQ%252BEmotional%2BIntelligence%252BNonverbal%252BSpeaker%252BKeynote%252BConsultant%252BLos%2BAngeles%252BLas%2BVegas%252BCalifornia%252BNYC%252BOrlando%252BCU.png

For those keeping score at home, this was at the famous Helsinki summit where Trump had an unprecedented one on one meeting with putin alone, for after which as you can see Trump behaved like a boy that had just been taken to the wood shed.
Meanwhile in realville, Trump smoked the fuck outta HUNDREDS of Putins mercs. How many Russians have your side killed, WITHOUT the use of AIDS, that is?

Trump was also the first President to legitimately support same sex marriage upon entering the WH and hired the first openly homosexual man in his cabinet.

And Trump also worked towards ending the criminalizing of homosexuality in other countries.

Trump would have opposed this move by Putan.

But hey.....Trump was civil on the world stage so they can masturbate to pictures of Trump and Putin while blathering their conspiracy theories.

Dont expect them to back their claims with anything though!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump was also the first President to legitimately support same sex marriage upon entering the WH and hired the first openly homosexual man in his cabinet.

And Trump also worked towards ending the criminalizing of homosexuality in other countries.

Trump would have opposed this move by Putan.

But hey.....Trump was civil on the world stage so they can masturbate to pictures of Trump and Putin while blathering their conspiracy theories.

Dont expect them to back their claims with anything though!
Yep, and I tried to point these exact things out to leftist tards at the time as proof Trump wasnt a right wing radical. Ironically, it was eminent domain and faggit tolerance that leftists COULD have thrown in my face as reasons to be against Trump. They ignored eminent domain and blasted him as homophobic!!! Fukin libtards! SMH!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at this motherfucking shit.

This is what Putanism is

Now since I'm not a hyperpartisan mindless parrot stuck in stereotypes born in the 50s of what a hyper conservative society looks like.....its EASY for me to list SEVERAL direct examples from the LEFT wing that are this very definition of "putanism".

From propaganda tactics in corporate media, narratives, silencing dissent, corporate fascism, policies and legislation that could solidly be compared to putanism.

And I know without even asking that these assholes here cannot not provide ONE Trump policy that could be called putanism. Not one stance of ours could be compared to this bullshit.

This sounds just like the damn left wing. And we could walk them through it and instead of taking an honest look at anything.....they just throw insults and demonstrate how ghoulishly ignorant and uninformed they are not just on their own sides agenda but also ours.

Of course if you ask them to back their shit with actual policies or examples they'll either just leave the thread or play the "I dont talk to dumb trolls!" card so they can get off the hook.

They know they are full of shit and all kinds of wrong but they dont care.

You could list policies and laws passed directly by their glorious and loved overlords and the impact they have had and these assholes will by like "NU UH! CONs are bad putanist! U hate black people deeer!!"

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This is what Putanism is

Now since I'm not a hyperpartisan mindless parrot stuck in stereotypes born in the 50s of what a hyper conservative society looks like.....its EASY for me to list SEVERAL direct examples from the LEFT wing that are this very definition of "putanism".

From propaganda tactics in corporate media, narratives, silencing dissent, corporate fascism, policies and legislation that could solidly be compared to putanism.

And I know without even asking that these assholes here cannot not provide ONE Trump policy that could be called putanism. Not one stance of ours could be compared to this bullshit.

This sounds just like the damn left wing. And we could walk them through it and instead of taking an honest look at anything.....they just throw insults and demonstrate how ghoulishly ignorant and uninformed they are not just on their own sides agenda but also ours.

Of course if you ask them to back their shit with actual policies or examples they'll either just leave the thread or play the "I dont talk to dumb trolls!" card so they can get off the hook.

Hell, just the social media censoring the left practiced is straight up Putanism 101!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is what Putanism is

Hell, just the social media censoring the left practiced is straight up Putanism 101!

And what happened with Parler was straight corporate fascism.

Oh and those cruise lines that only evacuated people who had the Covid vaccine.

These psycho statist fucks dont care if the government uses corporations to force their mandates. These idiots just deny it even though you can see them plainly all supporting eachother. They promote and support crony corporate capitalism and blame us for their perversion of it.

HEY leftards? If you applaud citizens being labeled domestic terrorists for rushing up on the Capitol dissenting against your shitty politicians and getting FIRED over it? YOU are a PUTANIST.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh and if you also think leftwing mobs should be allowed to attack communities and destroy the property of citizens and physically assault and brutalize innocent citizens ......and you also think that citizens who defend and protect themselves from these mobs should be thrown in prison?

YOU are a PUTANIST.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh let me talk about what happened in my house this morning.

So because it's been a sort of hectic week and weekend and a lot of money has been getting spent......I accidently forgot to knock out the water bill.

Now our bill was 87.15 this past cycle. It's a bit high because we have some random small leaks and we are going to be replacing all the plumbing in the entire place soon. So it's nothing we are panicking over. Whoever had this place last put the plumbing in all backwards as well as the electric. So we are just replacing it all with all new pipes.

So yesterday I was sorting through our finances and noticed I forgot the water bill. I always write down everything in a notebook....its just how I like to keep extra track of everything and confirmation numbers. So I called and did the automatic payment thing and wrote down the confirmation number.

So this morning a man showed up to my door to inform me that motherfucking Whitler has ordered and decreed that anyone whose bill is past due and 60 or more dollars must have their water shut off.

Which wasnt a problem for me because I whipped out my confirmation number and it was handled and our water left alone.

So what kind of evil Putanist cunt puts thousands of her residents out of business, out of work, left without unemployment......and then "orders" that people past due as little as 60 bucks have to be cut off WATER?

It's bad enough the stupid bitch let Consumers Energy raise their energy costs right now.

Fucking putanists water nazi demonshit scum bags. Taking water away from struggling people and getting black men killed with drug laws and regulations on fire arms that shouldnt exist.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So because it's been a sort of hectic week and weekend and a lot of money has been getting spent......I accidently forgot to knock out the water bill.

Now our bill was 87.15 this past cycle. It's a bit high because we have some random small leaks and we are going to be replacing all the plumbing in the entire place soon. So it's nothing we are panicking over. Whoever had this place last put the plumbing in all backwards as well as the electric. So we are just replacing it all with all new pipes.

So yesterday I was sorting through our finances and noticed I forgot the water bill. I always write down everything in a notebook....its just how I like to keep extra track of everything and confirmation numbers. So I called and did the automatic payment thing and wrote down the confirmation number.

So this morning a man showed up to my door to inform me that motherfucking Whitler has ordered and decreed that anyone whose bill is past due and 60 or more dollars must have their water shut off.

Which wasnt a problem for me because I whipped out my confirmation number and it was handled and our water left alone.

So what kind of evil Putanist cunt puts thousands of her residents out of business, out of work, left without unemployment......and then "orders" that people past due as little as 60 bucks have to be cut off WATER?

It's bad enough the stupid bitch let Consumers Energy raise their energy costs right now.

Fucking putanists water nazi demonshit scum bags. Taking water away from struggling people and getting black men killed with drug laws and regulations on fire arms that shouldnt exist.

I get my water & heating for free where I live, Dovey.

Electrical costs $20-25 a month because we get our hydro power from the dams.

I think if I had to pay for all these utilities separately like that, the Cost of Living would be prohibitively expensive where I live.

Too bad for you.

Hang in there, eh?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think if I had to pay for all these utilities separately like that, the Cost of Living would be prohibitively expensive where I live.

Too bad for you.

Hang in there, eh?

I'm not bothered by paying utilities.

I'm bothered by rising costs and how the government forced so many people out of business so now......after 1 month of people falling behind, the stupid governor is "ordering" their water to be shut off. Even though I paid mine yesterday it would have been shut off this morning and I was just a week late. If I didnt write down my confirmation number it would have been a huge hassle this morning with a reconnection fee or whatever.

I thought democrats were FOR the poor? Because cutting people off after just one month of being behind is pretty harsh for the "party for the people" yeah?

Kinda fucked up jacking up energy costs as well dont you think?

Good thing my family didn't lose income due to the pandemic but what about the thousands of others who did?

I hope they know how to collect rainwater.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Too bad for you.

Hang in there, eh?

I'm bothered by rising costs and how the government forced so many people out of business so now......after 1 month of people falling behind, the stupid governor is "ordering" their water to be shut off. Even though I paid mine yesterday it would have been shut off this morning and I was just a week late. If I didnt write down my confirmation number it would have been a huge hassle this morning with a reconnection fee or whatever.

I thought democrats were FOR the poor? Because cutting people off after just one month of being behind is pretty harsh for the "party for the people" yeah?

Good thing my family didn't lose income due to the pandemic but what about the thousands of others who did?

I remember the time a couple of years ago I wasn't making much and my Electrial/Hydro bill ran over $120. So the utility company cut me off.

Anyways, I was without power cuz I didn't have the money ta pay the bill.
Luckily my apartment unit is located next to an electrical outlet in the hallway.

So, I took an extension cord I got from a garage sale once, and plugged it inta the outlet, eh?
And i t worked. So did this for 6 months and no one was the wiser.

Everything was working out jes fine.

But one day, the manager said he was gonna conduct an inspection of the apartment units to test the fire alarm system. So at that point, I said, uh oh.

so I phoned the utility company back and got the service up and running.

But for some strange reason, they didn't have any record of my disconnection or that I was the guy who owed the money. So it got treated as a new tenant account, and I started over again, no reconnection fee or any past bills ta pay.

I guess the old account wasn't in my name.

It was sorta funny how it worked out, but it did.

They never got me for it, and I got 6 monts of electricty for free.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Putin is essentially a Stalinist.
American conservatives love him while strangely denying they love all he stands for.
It's like China. Although I hate their manipulative and controlling ways, I can't say I don't admire how they keep many of the cancers that infest the western at bay over there.
Strict gun control and what not.
You see, I wouldn't mind gun control if they also kept criminals at bay and used of swift justice with them instead of playing "catch and release" like it happens (too close for comfort) today.

They seem to play, yes, he broke the law but he is a negro and negros are victims who can never be responsible for their own actions so we have to let him go no matter which horrible crime he committed. That is racist and just not right.
Where's the "this post is full of shit" button when you need it?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
"I disapprove of the gay lifestyle because the bible and shit, and consequently that is why I talk about gay stuff everyday, I spam all over the gays." Bastard Factory Gay Men's Chorus Mission Statement

52b04ca96346c3bacff91ea40f92e05a.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Putin is essentially a Stalinist.
American conservatives love him while strangely denying they love all he stands for.
It's like China. Although I hate their manipulative and controlling ways, I can't say I don't admire how they keep many of the cancers that infest the western at bay over there.
Strict gun control and what not.
You see, I wouldn't mind gun control if they also kept criminals at bay and used of swift justice with them instead of playing "catch and release" like it happens (too close for comfort) today.

They seem to play, yes, he broke the law but he is a negro and negros are victims who can never be responsible for their own actions so we have to let him go no matter which horrible crime he committed. That is racist and just not right.
Where's the "this post is full of shit" button when you need it?

Why not explain exactly how he is full of shit?

Because I see absolutely no reason to see him as wrong and i see a bunch of reasons why he is right.

Dont you support gun control and regulation? Weird how you guys get mad when the laws you support are enforced.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Too bad for you.

Hang in there, eh?

If a Republican Governor did that the democRATs would be howling at the moon!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Too bad for you.

Hang in there, eh?

If a Republican Governor did that the democRATs would be howling at the moon!

A truly republican governor WOULDNT do this.

And a truly republican governor wouldnt have put thousands in our state into irreversible poverty by destroying our small business.

I voted for John James. I guess the privileged white bitch from hell was who Detroit and Flint wanted.

They should her a "thank you" card for cutting off peoples water today after pushing tons of people into the poor house. 60. 60 dollars. She wont let people have a break.

Total cunt. If anyone I know who I know has been struggling due to this bitch had their water shut off today I have zero problem dipping in my stimmy to pay it for them.

I would ask on FB but I'm banned again lol.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

to this:

REmpire-EW-split.jpg

One East, One West.

...but seriously, Joe - that's exactly what Putin has been trying to inspire throughout the free world. He wants division to weaken the EU and the US. All he needed was a puppet ruler and a large segment of the population who are gullible and non-thinky enough to actively participate in his efforts to undermine trust in democracy, and keep a focus on the differences between people in the nations, rather than the common values.
. He succeeded with Trump and trumptards.
However - should he succeed in is dividing this nation I suggest the red portion be called Trumptardia.

PS: Where is the Roman empire today, and in the aftermath of the eastern and western empires?

answer: exactly where Putin wants the US to be.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Good gawd - the shoshalizm!
I mean, why don't these freeloaders just pick themselves up by the bootstraps and quit whining?

CHICAGO (WLS) -- Illinois' moratorium on utility shut-offs during the COVID-19 pandemic ends Wednesday, but there is still help available for anyone who needs assistance paying bills.

"Whether it's gas, electricity, water, these are things that are fundamental to our day-to-day living," said Illinois Attorney General Kwame Raoul. "The smartest thing to do is to reach out to your utility company, because they are obligated to engage in those negotiations for deferred payment agreements."

Utilities will begin staggered shut offs on April 1 for those who owe and have not reached out for assistance.

The state and several of the utility companies negotiated more generous deferred payments options than previously offered, and more financial assistance paying down the debt. But state officials warn that assistance is limited, so don't wait.

"You can get money off what is owed by engaging the utility," said Carrie Zalewski, chairman of the Illinois Commerce Commission. "It's important to note the bill payment assistance program is a finite fund, so it runs out, so call soon."

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

to this:

REmpire-EW-split.jpg

One East, One West.

...but seriously, Joe - that's exactly what Putin has been trying to inspire throughout the free world. He wants division to weaken the EU and the US. All he needed was a puppet ruler and a large segment of the population who are gullible and non-thinky enough to actively participate in his efforts to undermine trust in democracy, and keep a focus on the differences between people in the nations, rather than the common values.
. He succeeded with Trump and trumptards.
However - should he succeed in is dividing this nation I suggest the red portion be called Trumptardia.

PS: Where is the Roman empire today, and in the aftermath of the eastern and western empires?

answer: exactly where Putin wants the US to be.
I'm tempted to use forum etiquette and provide reasons to my built up opinion of you and your drivel but instead I'll just call you a "Tedious to read Astrofahg" with clear hatred towards your own race, presuming you're white of course...:Warning:
Serious mind boxing in your wee cranium there is...
rpj90AC.gif