Heil Putin: Same Sex Marriage and Transgender adoption officially outlawed in Russia

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
vladimir_putin_750x422_.png

With the stroke of a pen, Russian President Vladimir Putin formally
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, and centering “a belief in God” as a core value of the country.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Just be thankful you don't live in Russia, Aidsmin. You LGBT types aren't as free over there to express your flamboyant faggotry as you are in the west.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
America needs a leader like him! Kill all faggits!

Except that there'd be no more free elections, Lokmeer.

So if the other side got in you'd be stuck with Kamala Harris as your President possibly until 2036.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Joseph, surely you must wish Canada had a leader like Putin? I've lost count how many times you've complained about noisy LGBT parades disrupting your neighbourhood and half naked men grinding up against you while you're out trying to purchase groceries.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joseph, surely you must wish Canada had a leader like Putin?

No. He's a dictator. And he's put his enemies to death. Likewise if there was a Joe Stalin type of character, he'd put Nationalists like you to death as well. Which is exactly what Stalin did. Putin's just a continuation of a long tradition of Russian Autocratism.

I've lost count how many times you've complained about noisy LGBT parades disrupting your neighbourhood and half naked men grinding up against you while you're out trying to purchase groceries.

With the Pandemic, like last year probably won't have a Pride Days this year either. They should allow a Straight Pride New Orleans Mardi-Gras if they allow others the same privilege. But of course, they don't. In which case if one is banned, the other should be too.

I just wish our society had a more inclusive open mindset where all POV were entertained instead of 1. Right now the social agenda in Western Democracies appears to be run by an ALT-Left, just like an Islamic agenda is shoved down the throats of people in Iran or Turkey.

There was a time before you were born in the 1970s, where everything seemed so free. People on the Left and Right were allowed to say what they wanted. Political Correctness did not yet exist. The Elites had not yet gotten a stranglehold over our society yet.

But of Course those days are long gone. My own experience has been, that once the Elites whether Left or Right get their tentacles in things, they never let go. ie - the Internet was created to allow free exchange of ideas and information. But of course once the Establishment gets in on the act, they wanna control it and every group that does not agree with nor conform to its agenda. They monetize the Internet while claiming they support diversity - just the diversity they want, not what the majority want.

People on the 'Old Left' are now thought of as 'Libertarians'. But really, these kind of people are just Old Style Liberals. Just by standing still in one's beliefs, a person can become a 'subversive' these days. Change with the times with a gun to our heads they say - or else.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well josephine, thats because debauchery was less. When debauchery goes up, freedom goes down.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
all we need is some isis in europe to stab and kill them ... like allowed .. anyone seen the kids in blender movie? lol cos i neeed to see that ... did you get pussywhipped by a blonde? shall we put some forests on fire ?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well josephine, thats because debauchery was less. When debauchery goes up, freedom goes down.

I don't know Lokmeer.

But what I noticed when the sexual revolution arrived, it was intended for women in the beginning & then the homos decided that it meant them too. So they pushed the Gay Rights movment. And I think they formed an alliance with the feminists who decided to include them in their movement in order to get their agenda advanced. And then they added Transgenders as well, who ironically now threaten to devour the meaning of womenhood.

So it was a double-edged sword & somewhat of a Devil's Pact, which even some women today have come to regret. They got to vote the Old Guard & its morality out, but now they have to invite others in their washrooms and their sporting events whom they don't really want.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Women who've been ridden like a bike and are all tattoo'd up simply devalue themselves. I sure as hell dont have any respect for a woman thats been banged like a screen door. All tattoos say is she's a dumpster looking for a hot load.

As far as faggits go, people with normal moral sensibilities will never accept these filthy degenerates. Its just a matter of time before the lid pops off society and they're butchered.

Societies work when they are made up of people who are like minded. That aint America any more.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I posted this somewhere else

"A few years ago they arrested some poor guy because he had a grain of weed on his shoelaces

I see retards (usually lefties) who go to places lie Dubai and fawn all over it like mongoloids, posting pics in fecal book

They say how amazing it is that they built a city in the middle of the desert

Same with China. The lefties here tend to hate the US and will always bring up how China is gonna outgrow the US and how they're commies

Of course, they forget that in these countries they also have zero tolerance for faggotry, feminism is nowhere to be found and they'd arrest or kill 90% of all leftards in the western world due to their habits

Always saying the US is racist and xenophobic, but in these places, foreigners are unwanted and international influence in their governments is ZERO

Liberal hypocrisy is absurd, it's outrageous. It's become their way of life. Liberals no longer respond to logic or facts.

The situation is getting tense here in Brazil

The supreme court is trying to pull a coup here, they're doing everything to diminish Bolsonaro and now they want the senate to start an inquiry to see if Bolsonaro is guilty of undermining covid, because he didn't spread panic like they wanted him to. Their object is finding grounds for an impeachment. All those fucking maggots did after Bolsonaro was elected was fucking Brazil up. They are clearly and undoubted working for the corruption scheme perpetrated by the left since Lula was elected in 2002. If they don't like a law Bolsonaro has passed, they immediately shoot it down. The feds have investigated and arrested dozens of corrupt politician here in the last few years. The supreme lets them all go.

Meanwhile, rampant corruption in states and cities with money to fight covid is being completely ignored

Bolsonaro changed the whole upper echelon of the army 2 weeks ago. And the generals are already giving the warnings.

I dream of waking up one day and it's 1964 again

Brazil thrives under the military. Law and order are the only things that can get this country close to be civilized. These lowlifes only respect men in cammo with their rifles stuck in their faces."

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bolsonaro changed the whole upper echelon of the army 2 weeks ago. And the generals are already giving the warnings.

Brazil thrives under the military. Law and order are the only things that can get this country close to be civilized. These lowlifes only respect men in cammo with their rifles stuck in their faces."

But what you don't seem to take into account is that 'the other side' is more numerous than back then. They are also likely better off and more monied than 1964. So it was much easier for the Elites who are overwhelmingly White to put down a rebellion back then.

Like it or not, Seems what you got now is a situation where the Elites have to share power with the Lower classes now.

So...if you try to put down the lower classes, there'll inevitably be a lot of bloodshed if the military tried to take over.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

But what you don't seem to take into account is that 'the other side' is more numerous than back then. They are also likely better off and more monied than 1964. So it was much easier for the Elites who are overwhelmingly White to put down a rebellion back then.

Like it or not, Seems what you got now is a situation where the Elites have to share power with the Lower classes now.

So...if you try to put down the lower classes, there'll inevitably be a lot of bloodshed if the military tried to take over.

LOL you don't know Brazoo at all, Joe

We have had very few wars in the past and almost all of them were small, always localized to a small region

The Paraguay War is probably the only major one we fought.

If they left starts with the terrorism like they did in the 50's and 60's, they'll be crushed

The criminal factions are strong now only because the left has been protecting them for the last two decades. They were nothing until the late 90's. But the moment the army and the police can act freely, these maggots will be destroyed.

I imagine places like Rio and São Paulo will need to be put under military siege, due all the slums nearby

But elsewhere, a "purge" is what will happen. The people here won't hesitate to clean their neighborhoods when they can.

It happens here all the time, criminals being lynched. But the cops intervene and arrest those who did the lynching. But once the cops turn a blind eye like it used to be, well, it's gonna be a hard time being a criminal here

Anyway, a lot of things might happen. But I'd still rather face the threat than allow it to slowly take over like they're doing.

People are sick of it here.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
I posted this somewhere else

"A few years ago they arrested some poor guy because he had a grain of weed on his shoelaces

I see retards (usually lefties) who go to places lie Dubai and fawn all over it like mongoloids, posting pics in fecal book

They say how amazing it is that they built a city in the middle of the desert

Same with China. The lefties here tend to hate the US and will always bring up how China is gonna outgrow the US and how they're commies

Of course, they forget that in these countries they also have zero tolerance for faggotry, feminism is nowhere to be found and they'd arrest or kill 90% of all leftards in the western world due to their habits

Always saying the US is racist and xenophobic, but in these places, foreigners are unwanted and international influence in their governments is ZERO

Liberal hypocrisy is absurd, it's outrageous. It's become their way of life. Liberals no longer respond to logic or facts.

The situation is getting tense here in Brazil

The supreme court is trying to pull a coup here, they're doing everything to diminish Bolsonaro and now they want the senate to start an inquiry to see if Bolsonaro is guilty of undermining covid, because he didn't spread panic like they wanted him to. Their object is finding grounds for an impeachment. All those fucking maggots did after Bolsonaro was elected was fucking Brazil up. They are clearly and undoubted working for the corruption scheme perpetrated by the left since Lula was elected in 2002. If they don't like a law Bolsonaro has passed, they immediately shoot it down. The feds have investigated and arrested dozens of corrupt politician here in the last few years. The supreme lets them all go.

Meanwhile, rampant corruption in states and cities with money to fight covid is being completely ignored

i live in europe and they hate usa too where i live, even russia but that's abt forest fires at least few ... that's intelligence may i add ... guilty of even cartel and american murder or assassination for the gore community ... but i have to stfu, but no even attempted sending a muslima to blow herself up from many that died (still free, lol) usa can't say they never seen it and have to acknowledge it ... that came from belgium via al qaeda ... as to impeachment in brazil or mexico .... do as belgium, holland does .. peel off their faces and shoot them in the skull ... that's normal or indeed abuse blackmail, turncoat cops, military and laywers and make them kill or steer around than you get mexico like 2005 or a bit before ... and mass islam conversions kinda and more violence with regards of belgium intelligence ... or choke up some minister ... that's how you do it ... else you get re-elections ... even kids count in the hunt and blackmail and eventually murder i call travesty ... fbi would laugh and grin abt belgium 2005 and before.. lmfao and getting away with it is amazing .. just killing whomever you want and do as you please like a "godmode game" i wonder abt my complaints cos i wont care ... blood smells good ya know but i hope that some complaints pass to fbi ... to see some pple in prison and spies ... seen tehbitch cos i have to ask summat as she's racked up abt something before i expose something in return and my gore movies too tell her .. ask her to check the fsb inbox ..thanks ... still waiting apologies and the lot ..

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...Is Uruguay a better place than Brazil?

I'd like to take a trip down to South America to see if there's any good places to spend the Winters.

Can you suggest any good countries or regions that would be ideal for that purpose?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

I'd like to take a trip down to South America to see if there's any good places to spend the Winters.

Can you suggest any good countries or regions that would be ideal for that purpose?
Yes, Uruguay is probably the most decent country in South America today. Even though they're mostly liberal, they still have sanity.

The country is safe and clean, but of course, expensive to live in.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes, Uruguay is probably the most decent country in South America today. Even though they're mostly liberal, they still have sanity.

The country is safe and clean, but of course, expensive to live in.

Ecuador any good?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Putin is essentially a Stalinist.
American conservatives love him while strangely denying they love all he stands for.
It's like China. Although I hate their manipulative and controlling ways, I can't say I don't admire how they keep many of the cancers that infest the western at bay over there.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Ecuador any good?

They've just elected a conservative there, cost of living is less expensive, but they're a lot more "3rd world" than Uruguay

I've met a lot of Ecuadorians in the US, they're good people, but they still have many habits they inherited from their Quichua background

But I'd definitely consider living in the coastal or mountainous regions.