Heil Putin: Same Sex Marriage and Transgender adoption officially outlawed in Russia

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
TLDR, But first off let me get this out first, Fuck every single one of you!
c8b66c272cbc3aab3425ba659e7db1b3.jpg
Revelation 2:12 “To the angel of the church in Pergamum write:

These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword. 13 I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.

14 Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: There are some among you who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin so that they ate food sacrificed to idols and committed sexual immorality. 15 Likewise, you also have those who hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans. 16 Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

18 “To the angel of the church in Thyatira write:

These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. 19 I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first.

20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

24 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets, ‘I will not impose any other burden on you, 25 except to hold on to what you have until I come.’

26 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27 that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’[
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
]—just as I have received authority from my Father. 28 I will also give that one the morning star. 29 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

So much for being nice to evil.
You hypocrite! First take the beam out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot…

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Putinists rejoicing - Commie Totalitarian Putin pleases them.

Putin's murdered a lot of his enemies.

Rumor has it, he's murdered a lot of his friends too. ;-)
Putin is essentially a Stalinist.
American conservatives love him while strangely denying they love all he stands for.

It's not strange, because its complete bullshit.

You bought into propaganda. So by conservative, you probably mean "everyone not left". And that's also the republicans, libertarians and centrists.

You think people who supported Trump "love" Putin because of leftist anti Trump propaganda and your refusal and inability to have meaningful discourse with people who dont think like you.

The corporate media could tell you a portion of your own countrymen are "putanists" who need to be tossed in gulags and you would cheer it on without even realizing the irony. You guys showed this when you jumped on the domestic terror shit from Jan 6th.

Everyone in history who went along with totalitarianism didnt really realize they were the bad guys. They saw themselves much like you on the left see yourselves. It's that blindness everytime. They were all fed propaganda that made them hate and fear those on the opposing end.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword. 13 I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.

14 Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: There are some among you who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin so that they ate food sacrificed to idols and committed sexual immorality. 15 Likewise, you also have those who hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans. 16 Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. 19 I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first.

20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

24 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets, ‘I will not impose any other burden on you, 25 except to hold on to what you have until I come.’

26 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27 that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’[
]—just as I have received authority from my Father. 28 I will also give that one the morning star. 29 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

You hypocrite! First take the beam out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot…
Hey dummy, the beam is acceptance of faggits. PWN3D!

Woe to those who call evil good

and good evil,

who turn darkness to light

and light to darkness,

who replace bitter with sweet

and sweet with bitter.

Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes

and clever in their own sight.

Woe to those who are heroes in drinking wine

and champions in mixing beer,

who acquit the guilty for a bribe

and deprive the innocent of justice.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

American conservatives love him while strangely denying they love all he stands for.

You bought into propaganda. So by conservative, you probably mean "everyone not left". And that's also the republicans, libertarians and centrists (and most Democraps).

You think people who supported Trump "love" Putin because of leftist anti Trump propaganda and your refusal and inability to have meaningful discourse with people who dont think like you.

The corporate media could tell you a portion of your own countrymen are "putanists" who need to be tossed in gulags and you would cheer it on without even realizing the irony.

Everyone in history who went along with totalitarianism didnt really realize they were the bad guys. They saw themselves much like you on the left see yourselves. It's that blindness everytime. They were all fed propaganda that made them hate and fear those on the opposing end.
You don't even know what a leftist is, you moron.
Putin is a leftist, a totalitarian, like Trump hoped to be, but our Liberal Democracy thwarted him.
On my scale there are Liberals and conservatives.
If you aren't a Liberal (like the founders who established a democracy, as a democratic republic) then you are a conservative. Trump, Stalin, Mao, Hitler = conservatives., and let me add those who are the cornerstone of modern American conservatism - Barry Goldwater, and George Wallace who you surely love.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

and good evil,

and light to darkness,

and sweet with bitter.

Do not rebuke a mocker, or he will hate you; rebuke a wise man, and he will love you.

Do you love me, loktardo?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You bought into propaganda. So by conservative, you probably mean "everyone not left". And that's also the republicans, libertarians and centrists (and most Democraps).

The corporate media could tell you a portion of your own countrymen are "putanists" who need to be tossed in gulags and you would cheer it on without even realizing the irony.

Putin is a leftist, a totalitarian, like Trump hoped to be, but our Liberal Democracy thwarted him.
If you aren't a Liberal (like the founders who established a democracy, as a democratic republic) then you are a conservative. Trump, Stalin, Mao, Hitler = conservatives., and let me add those who are the cornerstone of modern American conservatism - Barry Goldwater, and George Wallace who you surely love.
I think you mean the DNC thwarted the election system by cheating.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and good evil,

and light to darkness,

and sweet with bitter.

Do not rebuke a mocker, or he will hate you; rebuke a wise man, and he will love you.

I hate you, cause you're an evil idiot. You should be burned at the stake.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

and good evil,

and light to darkness,

and sweet with bitter.

images

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

and good evil,

and light to darkness,

and sweet with bitter.

I hate you,

Well, loktardo - thanks for clarifying which of the two you are.

LoLz at lokturd

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

and good evil,

and light to darkness,

and sweet with bitter.

I hate you, cause you're an evil idiot. You should be burned at the stake.
He’s not evil, he’s just a hommus dip!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

and good evil,

and light to darkness,

and sweet with bitter.

I hate you,

Well, loktardo - thanks for clarifying which of the two you are.

LoLz at lokturd
You’re getting a bit tired halfwit. Change your tune or fuck off blow-in!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

and good evil,

and light to darkness,

and sweet with bitter.

images
Nothing gay about that, Brainfail.
loktard is going to have you burned at the stake now.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

and good evil,

and light to darkness,

and sweet with bitter.

images
Nothing gay about that, Brainfail.
loktard is going to have you burned at the stake now.
Imposhible...we relate!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is completely delusional.

I'm aware Putin is more leftist.

How fucking brainwashed do you have to be to say that people who want limited and small government are totalitarian? Exactly since when did leaving people alone become totalitarianism? Because YOU said so?

You people need to get your shit together because you are not even unified on your own end and not a one of you understands what you even support.

And Trump is hardly a conservative. Are you aware there are more stances than conservatives and that Republicans are not the same as conservatives and that these fucks in office are NOT actually on anyones side but eachothers?

You dont get to decide the scale like that and be anything BUT ignorant and delusional. What is it too hard for you to grasp so you gotta way oversimplify it and just be continually wrong? Because that is what you are doing. Reality doesnt care what YOU yourself decided is conservative and liberal. There are facts here and you denying reality doesnt do anything but get you looking real stupid when you blather at people.

If you are going to accuse others of anything, you better make sure the definitions are accurate. Otherwise you are just a delusional fuckwad who is too low info to even register for voting. Start backing your claims with actual policies and facts.

There are specific stances and actions that define "liberal" and "conservative" and any of the other positions and that doesnt change because Holiday struggles too hard to get what those are.

But then you guys do not even know what real fascism is so you support fascism while thinking you oppose it. You are just as twisted mentally as every other group that fell to authoritarian, fascist political parties and dictators. They have always believed themselves to be superior and educated and fighting for "progress".

Last edited:

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
There are specific stances and actions that define "liberal" and "conservative"
Yes, I know - that's how I divide into the two.
Now please, child, your undisciplined blathering babblefests are boring,
but worse, the obvious product of a fevered and diseased mind.

Seek professional help.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You’re white tho.

and That’s not going to change no matter how much black sperm is shot up into your asshole

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Seek professional help.
Oi...maxis735 supporter. Go give @LotusBud a big kiss on her chapped flaps for me!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Seek professional help.

No it isnt. Not at all. The fact you isolated that one sentence shows your inability to address anything beyond your knuckdragging, factually false over simplifying of the political spectrum and what everything means in reality.

You need it taught to you like a child. Lucky for you we now have those tools

Tuttle Twins are awesome.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Seek professional help.

No it isnt. Not at all. The fact you isolated that one sentence shows your inability to address anything beyond your knuckdragging, factually false over simplifying of the political spectrum and what everything means in reality.
Duhv, you indeed have the mind of a child.
.You're so scattered you are trying to mix 50 year old hippy rhetoric with fascist philosophy and meld it into what you call conservatism.
.You are so hopelessly disoriented I honestly am certain you are seriously mentally ill.

Please - seek help from competent psychiatric professionals.
. Your Obamacare will help cover the costs.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump is Putin's bitch boy you know it, I know it, the whole world knows it.

Trump-Putin-16-July-2018-800x450.jpg

Donald%2BTrump%252BVladimir%2BPutin%252BHelsinki%252BSummit%252BPress%2BConference%252BBody%2BLanguage%252BExpert%252BEQ%252BEmotional%2BIntelligence%252BNonverbal%252BSpeaker%252BKeynote%252BConsultant%252BLos%2BAngeles%252BLas%2BVegas%252BCalifornia%252BNYC%252BOrlando%252BCU.png

For those keeping score at home, this was at the famous Helsinki summit where Trump had an unprecedented one on one meeting with putin alone, for after which as you can see Trump behaved like a boy that had just been taken to the wood shed.

Last edited:

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Duhv doesn't know it. She doesn't even know she's a putinist,
or that Trump and Putin are authoritarians, aka conservatives.

That's what I learned today on theBadTardFagtory.

...and now it's time for a nice hike in the wild lands.

Oh and PS: I also learned that RealDimm, who maintains an extensive gay pictorial catalogue, thinks that
posting those pics proves that OTHER people are gay.
and that
loktard freely admits to not being a wise man.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You guys are insufferably ignorant.

Be stupid then. But when you are constantly mocked for how dumb and easily led you are.....its your own willful ignorance

Most of the stupid you guys find "confusing" is because your premises are wrong as fuck.

You are just brainwashed enemies of true classical liberal principles.

I want two examples of a Trump policy that was authoritarian. One will do. Back your moronic claims.

And I'd love to know when I started calling myself a conservative. That's news to me.

Must be another example of your ignorance. Everyone who opposes your bullshit is a conservative. Or a repuke. Which are the same thing now cuz it's easier for Holiday.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Donald%2BTrump%252BVladimir%2BPutin%252BHelsinki%252BSummit%252BPress%2BConference%252BBody%2BLanguage%252BExpert%252BEQ%252BEmotional%2BIntelligence%252BNonverbal%252BSpeaker%252BKeynote%252BConsultant%252BLos%2BAngeles%252BLas%2BVegas%252BCalifornia%252BNYC%252BOrlando%252BCU.png

For those keeping score at home, this was at the famous Helsinki summit where Trump had an unprecedented one on one meeting with putin alone, for after which as you can see Trump behaved like a boy that had just been taken to the wood shed.

This is rich from the side that licks Chinas rectum.

You understand Russia isnt our problem right? You guys are kinda stuck in an era decades over. You and your Russian wet dreams while CHINA is the biggest global threat.

Fucking boomers.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

You understand Russia isnt our problem right? You guys are kinda stuck in an era decades over. You and your Russian wet dreams while CHINA is the biggest global threat.

Fucking boomers.
Hey you know that super duper mega tremendous trade deal Trumpty Dumpty made with China, well guess what our Trade Deficit with China is growing, not shrinking, but Trump thanks you for your blind faith. LOL Pwnt!

15436600_1842135226058251_4317248808942567424_n.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fucking boomers.
Hey you know that super duper mega tremendous trade deal Trumpty Dumpty made with China, well guess what our Trade Deficit with China is growing, not shrinking, but Trump thanks you for your blind faith. LOL Pwnt!

15436600_1842135226058251_4317248808942567424_n.png

Oh really?

Why dont you post the deal and explain it and apply that to your point?

Since you both are so genius that you are accusing people who want limited government and deregulation of being "putanists" who support "authoritarianism".

Also provide ONE policy of the Trump administration that was authoritarian and infringed on our rights(not an article or opinion piece from your propaganda corporate media masters....an actual policy. Like look one up yourself and use your own words) I can list several leftist policies that do exactly that. You guys dont even bother being informed on who does what. You didnt even know what the crime bill accomplished.

You guys got that man shot by police over a warrant for an "illegal gun". Because he didnt get permission from your overlords to use his RIGHT to arms.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't think all of these Putin lovers would like living in Russia all that much.

Be like Night 'n Day.

And for all the USA's flaws, I'm sure it's much freer better country than Russia.

ie - ex-Russian KGB agent who ran down Putin & Russia was later assassinated, poisoned to death with plutonium. Putin had him hunted down:

Alexander-Litvinenko-445730.jpg

...contrast this with American, Snowden who spilled US State secrets, US didn't do anything to him:

edward-snowden.jpg

USA could send their assassins after Snowden if they really tried, but they allow him to live like a Rock Star.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I swear. Just letting anyone vote in elections isnt sustainable.

Anyone interested in voting should need to be liscenced to do so.

Meaning not only should they have to prove they are citizens of age, but they should also have to be tested on how well they grasp the issues and understand the platforms.

Because people flying this blind and basing their votes on stereotypes and feelers just fuck all of us. And why should any politicians actually work to serve us when they can just bullshit and manipulate voters and never face accountability?

We have to get rid of all this hyperpartisan bullshit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I don't think all of these Putin lovers would like living in Russia all that much.

Be like Night 'n Day.

And for all the USA's flaws, I'm sure it's much freer better country than Russia.

ie - ex-Russian KGB agent who ran down Putin & Russia was later assassinated, poisoned to death with plutonium. Putin had him hunted down:

Alexander-Litvinenko-445730.jpg

...contrast this with American, Snowden who spilled US State secrets, US didn't do anything to him:

edward-snowden.jpg

USA could send their assassins after Snowden if they really tried, but they allow him to live like a Rock Star.

Putan goes against every principle we stand for.

These moronic American leftists are the ones who want the state involved in every aspect of our lives.

They always accuse us of what they are doing.

If I took a minute to list everything done by Putan vs everything done by our left, those have far more in common than we would have with either.

And these blind partisan psychos would still be in their brainwashed bubble of denial.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love how the resident leftards are so terrified of my uncomfortable questions that they refuse to answer them.

Weak soy-sipping fucks.

They NEVER answer questions or back their claims.

They just throw out insults or change the topic into their next twisted up propaganda induced strawman.

They are wrong on pretty much everything and they just throw out links to whatever Yahoo media story they have feelings about.