HELLFIRE's Photoshop showoff

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's not him... but it IS associated with him..He used this person as his avatar forever.. Some criminal, I think. Anywhoo.. good enough for me :Grin3:

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
EXACTLY!! I've never known someone to be such an immature putz. I seriously think he wrote someone with ties to this person to get me in trouble.. ha! Just a little suspicious that he collects all of my photoshops and then deletes this person from his avatar. I could be wrong, but knowing his character (or lack of) it definitely wouldn't surprise me lolol.. SO, Maxis?.. ya fuckin wannabe gangster lmfao!! you should know.. I will NOT be deterred.. Don't fuck with me, boi ;)
Sweetheart, would I ever do anything to you? :Lovin1:
Why do you think I would? Ouch, this really hurts me.... Almost as much as not spelling my name correct. It's @maxis735.

Sorry, but your stupiditity STAYS so FUCKING FUNNY!..... SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS!

Oh, can you please post the missing "Photoshops"? I'd like to have my collection complete...
Within SIX MONTHS! if possible :LOL2:

Are you all butthurt because you got photochopped?

Bahahahahaha! Stop being a pussy. Lulz.
Nope, I am laching my ass off because she photoshopped the wrong person.

It' not me. And it took @RAVEN SIX MONTHS to figure this out. So all I am doing here is having a lot of fun. :LOL2:
@RAVEN doesn't like to be reminded on how stupid this was of her, so I like to remind her :devil1:
As opposed to crying your ass off if she chopped the right person
Nope! Stop showing your low IQ...

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
EXACTLY!! I've never known someone to be such an immature putz. I seriously think he wrote someone with ties to this person to get me in trouble.. ha! Just a little suspicious that he collects all of my photoshops and then deletes this person from his avatar. I could be wrong, but knowing his character (or lack of) it definitely wouldn't surprise me lolol.. SO, Maxis?.. ya fuckin wannabe gangster lmfao!! you should know.. I will NOT be deterred.. Don't fuck with me, boi ;)
Why do you think I would? Ouch, this really hurts me.... Almost as much as not spelling my name correct. It's @maxis735.

Sorry, but your stupiditity STAYS so FUCKING FUNNY!..... SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS!

Oh, can you please post the missing "Photoshops"? I'd like to have my collection complete...

It' not me. And it took @RAVEN SIX MONTHS to figure this out. So all I am doing here is having a lot of fun. :LOL2:
@RAVEN doesn't like to be reminded on how stupid this was of her, so I like to remind her :devil1:

So basically, she thinks she has your picture but it's not you.

So instead of just running with it, you are giving her the heads up to stay on the look out for your REAL picture?

And shes the dumb one here? And shes dumb for not knowing what you look like even though shes never seen you?

If those pics are not you, you are the idiot for not just running with it.

You are kicking up such a fuss that I think it's more likely that it IS you and you are denying it.

Trying to call HER stupid because she only knows you as a poster and doesnt know what you look like....that's just a weak attempt to spin people. Never fucking deny the pictures if they are not yours. The SMART thing to do is just let people think it IS you. You are the idiot for denyingit's you.
The guy she thinks is me is a very famous person, so yes that's pretty dumb. And it's funny that she did not even take the 2 minutes to check if this could be me :)

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

So instead of just running with it, you are giving her the heads up to stay on the look out for your REAL picture?

And shes the dumb one here? And shes dumb for not knowing what you look like even though shes never seen you?

You are kicking up such a fuss that I think it's more likely that it IS you and you are denying it.

Trying to call HER stupid because she only knows you as a poster and doesnt know what you look like....that's just a weak attempt to spin people. Never fucking deny the pictures if they are not yours. The SMART thing to do is just let people think it IS you. You are the idiot for denyingit's you.
Don’t waste your time on maxis, it’s just one snivelling little cunt...
And you're just one snivelling little bitch, but I still answer you. See? :LOL2:

• Disagree

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's not him... but it IS associated with him..He used this person as his avatar forever.. Some criminal, I think. Anywhoo.. good enough for me :Grin3:
Do you still have that maxipad baby shitting his diaper? That one was a hoot. :Grin3:
I think it's posted in here.. lmao!! That one was a goodun :LOL1:

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Don’t waste your time on maxis, it’s just one snivelling little cunt...

You guys are big dumb for not knowing those pics are not him, dammit.

You are supposed to telepathically know what everyone here looks like, or you are an idiot and shall be called an idiot for 6 MONTHS!!!

Lmao. Yeah I dont buy it. Its totally him.
First check, then start blabbering bullshit. He's famous. His pictures are all over the news and internet.

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Yes, it's me. I'm writing this from jail. We have very nice jails here, lots of facilities :)

• Disagree

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
xKTs3hs.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I triggered maxpiss so bad she just went ahead and put me on ignore

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Yes, it's me. I'm writing this from jail. We have very nice jails here, lots of facilities :)
You don't seem to be the criminal type at all. Quite the opposite. People should look up to you. Perhaps even study your fine behaviors. Study you carefully and maybe their IQ's may increase. If not it will only lower You have a very refined mind sir. I'm profoundly sorry I ever attacked you in way. Even @UncleDiLF would agree. You should be honored on here soon. God bless you!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
  • Disagree

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh.. I understand it... Apparently you do too, since you had to change your screen name.. :LOL1:

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Oh.. I understand it... Apparently you do too, since you had to change your screen name.. :LOL1:
So....... what crimes did you commit that required you to change your screen name?

• Disagree

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I changed mine back to what it was initially... nice try, though ;)