HellFire and Breakfall induction to the inner circle

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Here is the official footage of us Alphas. We inducted the two newbwrs into the inner circle.

To all the 9 to 5ers: shut up and applaud Hellfire and Breakfall as new members.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
cheer-smiley-emoticon.gif

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Oh Dilf.. let me be the FIRST to ANNOUNCE YOU YES YOU!! will be the FIRST Inducted into the BF and YNC collarbated HALL OF FAME!. Yes even Badger will BOW before you and send you a bunch of Glamorous gifts to you AND YOUR FAMILY the Kissy MeAts crew. Well the ones that haven't stabbed you in the back that is..

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh Dilf.. let me be the FIRST to ANNOUNCE YOU YES YOU!! will be the FIRST Inducted into the BF and YNC collarbated HALL OF FAME!. Yes even Badger will BOW before you and send you a bunch of Glamorous gifts to you AND YOUR FAMILY the Kissy MeAts crew. Well the ones that haven't stabbed you in the back that is..
I thank you very much Sir. Chsmpagne to you.

When sick and twisted minds joins forces, we are stronger.

We must help the lost souls of MarxismPad and the likes.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ol Badger will NEVER tire of kicking Auntie filthiests arse! The real Alphas are described in theYNCs A-Team video! Imposters will be shot on sight!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What?? What is this inner circle?? I may have to decline.... Not sure if I'm part of the A team? Even so, I don't want too many enemies here :D lol But you know I adore you UncleDilf :)

Last edited: