HELLO!!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Am I the only one who doesn’t like bacon?

Thats blasphemy!
I don’t eat meat except fish lol go easy on me! :Grin3:

Any certain reason?

My dad use to say "if it dont swim, fly, or come from the ground, dont eat it".

I dont eat cow meat much, they put too much shit in cows, I prefer venison for a red meat. I mostly eat fish and chicken. I cant pass up on bacon though lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Thats blasphemy!

Any certain reason?

I dont eat cow meat much, they put too much shit in cows, I prefer venison for a red meat. I mostly eat fish and chicken. I cant pass up on bacon though lol.
I don’t want to eat animals lol so I make do with sea food which is also animals, crazy logic but it is what it is...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Thats blasphemy!

Any certain reason?

I don’t want to eat animals lol so I make do with sea food which is also animals, crazy logic but it is what it is...

I gotcha man, seafood is good. I been eating a lot of salmon, catfish, and tuna lately, and I also love shrimp. My lunches have been mostly chicken and squash past couple months.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Thats blasphemy!

Any certain reason?

I gotcha man, seafood is good. I been eating a lot of salmon, catfish, and tuna lately, and I also love shrimp. My lunches have been mostly chicken and squash past couple months.
Fresh King prawns in garlic butter with a tiny sprinkle of chilli flakes and fresh parsley is my go to thing, ready in 5min, favourite...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Thats blasphemy!

Any certain reason?

Fresh King prawns in garlic butter with a tiny sprinkle of chilli flakes and fresh parsley is my go to thing, ready in 5min, favourite...

When I do shrimp, I like to skewer them, butter them, cajun season, and grill 'em. Another way is skewered with pineapple too, and some sweet and sour sauce.

When I was in Seattle, it was mostly prawns, not shrimp, and they were big.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Thats blasphemy!

Any certain reason?

When I do shrimp, I like to skewer them, butter them, cajun season, and grill 'em. Another way is skewered with pineapple too, and some sweet and sour sauce.

scottish langoustine
yJwx4OZ.jpg

It’s actually eye watering the price people pay for these beauties in France, you can actually go to beaches on the West coast and find these as well as world class Scottish Scallops that try to puff away from you in the gin clear water.... Truly amazing... I do love my country lol

Incognito2u

Factory Bastard
Oh yeah scallops are great and you're lucky to be able to get them fresh. Oh and gins pretty good too.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I am about 99 percent sure that prawns and shrimp are just a different name for the same animal. In most of US we refer to them all as shrimp regardless of size, in other countries if they are small they are called shrimp, if they are large they are called prawns.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I am about 99 percent sure that prawns and shrimp are just a different name for the same animal. In most of US we refer to them all as shrimp regardless of size, in other countries if they are small they are called shrimp, if they are large they are called prawns.

Ha! I just watched that movie the other night! AND I just made a post signed Forest Gump :ROFL3:

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Just saying hello to all you good folks.. :).. I am a female from Michigan.. and saw a couple of friends here that I knew from a different site, so I thought I'd join. I am a photoshopper.. and spend a great deal of my time at REDDIT doing a shit load of photoshops there.. This is a wonderful break from that site, which I BELIEVE is mostly young kids.. Just a little too "nice" to be there all of the time. lmao!! Anyway HI :)

You let men boss u around? Seems you are angry and curious as to what man did this to you? Father? Violent ex??

My second question, u said u are on a lot of meds. Which ones and is that healthy? Maybe holistic approach and leave the bar boys alone until u find inner peace. I dunno.

Still trying to figure out your value system.

OP
OP
RAVEN

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mmm... I can tell you are angry at me, and maybe rightly so...my photoshop was a little bit vicious and I'm sorry for that ....... lol... but you put yourself out there as a man hating monster, and yell metoo, metoo metoo, everywhere,
(rolling eyes)...so I thought it was fitting...

I've always had a great repor with men, Sharona...from my military days to my business dealings with them everyday... I had parents that didn't treat me like a little princess...so I have many "man" labeled interest as well... sorry if that pisses you off....lol... As far as meds....No...I am not on any meds except for an occasional prescribed sleeping pill...I don't do drugs and don't drink either......but nice try ;) you won't rile me up.lol......Oh and....the one thing that really did rile me up is when you stated that stealing pics from a female celebrity phone as 4th degree RAPE?...hahahahahs....Oh girl...you need to get your act together.... Anyway Sharona....have a great weekend...bfn...

Last edited:
OP
OP
RAVEN

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Course you get men like the haze, who are on assisted living, living with his daughter, trying to relive the good old days, trying to be cool.....I guess when you have shriveled up shrimp dick...trying to be cool in a forum is what you look forward to......... pathetic old fart!

Last edited: