Hey, BF.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
S'all right, Breaky.

I still like you.
And if we ever met…you’d be fucking dead boy!

Not before you'd be too drunk to fuck me up, no.

First round would be on you, though.
You know, making up that he had his daughters underwear over his head is rather tasteless Blurt... That's the kind of talk that gets bones broke in a real life situation...

I hear ya, Shamp. Except I didn't make it up. His troll has been circulating for years.

Don't shoot the messenger, aye?
So what, some sick cunt chose to describe the underwear as his daughters and not his wifes or the like if the photo even happened and you think it's a good troll to keep repeating? Very classy blurt...
It started as me jesting about my “girl”…my girlfriend. She’s now my wife and we have been together for almost 15 years. The “girl” was used as a troll towards me, citing my daughter instead that was 13 years at the time. I went over the deep-end about it because I was drinking quite heavily at that stage during my mother’s cancer. I didn’t take to the troll too kindly and it lasted several years. My mother has since passed on and I have gotten on with my life.

But Blurtrude thinks he’s funny bring up an old lie.
Fuck em mate, it's not worth bothering about you're a successful guy who's been through some shite and came out shining... Trust me, I know that drink, bad emotions and boards don't go well...
I’m going through it again with my wife, since her father just passed about from inoperable cancer a couple days ago.
Fuck sake man =(
Don’t worry…I’m the sober one this time around! :Happy5:
Has she got a big family or is it mostly just you and her?
It’s mostly her and I. We live a distance away from the rest of her family. They hustled us out of around $350 000 that is a point of contention at the moment, or since the start of Covid 2020.
But it took the death of a father to start up communications somewhat. Maybe this can be settled out of the courts after all?
Don't be giving too much away on here mate but in my humble opinion any family matters like that are much better settled outwith the courts... If that's what you have to do as a last resort then that's what you have to do...
Ahhh…it’s no secret that we have done well. But we never would’ve thought for once that entering into a family joint venture would have come at such a prize. Greed and the unfortunate global pandemic being the major catalyst for deceit…
Money does strange things to some people my friend... Working with family should be avoided IMO

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
S'all right, Breaky.

I still like you.

You know, making up that he had his daughters underwear over his head is rather tasteless Blurt... That's the kind of talk that gets bones broke in a real life situation...

I hear ya, Shamp. Except I didn't make it up. His troll has been circulating for years.

So what, some sick cunt chose to describe the underwear as his daughters and not his wifes or the like if the photo even happened and you think it's a good troll to keep repeating? Very classy blurt...
It started as me jesting about my “girl”…my girlfriend. She’s now my wife and we have been together for almost 15 years. The “girl” was used as a troll towards me, citing my daughter instead that was 13 years at the time. I went over the deep-end about it because I was drinking quite heavily at that stage during my mother’s cancer. I didn’t take to the troll too kindly and it lasted several years. My mother has since passed on and I have gotten on with my life.

Fuck em mate, it's not worth bothering about you're a successful guy who's been through some shite and came out shining... Trust me, I know that drink, bad emotions and boards don't go well...
I’m going through it again with my wife, since her father just passed about from inoperable cancer a couple days ago.
Fuck sake man =(
It’s mostly her and I. We live a distance away from the rest of her family. They hustled us out of around $350 000 that is a point of contention at the moment, or since the start of Covid 2020.
But it took the death of a father to start up communications somewhat. Maybe this can be settled out of the courts after all?
Don't be giving too much away on here mate but in my humble opinion any family matters like that are much better settled outwith the courts... If that's what you have to do as a last resort then that's what you have to do...
Ahhh…it’s no secret that we have done well. But we never would’ve thought for once that entering into a family joint venture would have come at such a prize. Greed and the unfortunate global pandemic being the major catalyst for deceit…
Money does strange things to some people my friend... Working with family should be avoided IMO
Absolutely…we both had no reason not to trust them. When Covid struck, they would have lost a million had we not opted to wait it out. Nearly two years and counting.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
S'all right, Breaky.

I still like you.

Fuck sake man =(
Absolutely…we both had no reason not to trust them. When Covid struck, they would have lost a million had we not opted to wait it out. Nearly two years and counting.
That's some serious dough fella

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
S'all right, Breaky.

I still like you.

Fuck sake man =(
Hahahahahaa…we were forced to start renting again. The place is really cool though and has it’s own creek packed with estuarine fish off the backyard breakwater.. I mostly feed them dinner scraps and buy fish for consumption instead. Sounds weird, but the fish have become accustomed to the feedings, and I don’t have the heart to put them in my plate as they’re like pets now. The fish that I’m buying is the exact species… lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
S'all right, Breaky.

I still like you.

Fuck sake man =(
Hahahahahaa…we were forced to start renting again. The place is really cool though and has it’s own creek packed with estuarine fish off the backyard breakwater.. I mostly feed them dinner scraps and buy fish for consumption instead. Sounds weird, but the fish have become accustomed to the feedings, and I don’t have the heart to put them in my plate as they’re like pets now. The fish that I’m buying is the exact species… lol.
No I can relate, I'd love one of those cute micro pigs but I'd still eat bacon haha kinda the same...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
S'all right, Breaky.

I still like you.

Fuck sake man =(
No I can relate, I'd love one of those cute micro pigs but I'd still eat bacon haha kinda the same...
My wife shakes her head at me. I have around 10 ponds in my back yard. One is full of yabbies, a small freshwater lobster. They were meant as a sustainable food source, but the missus buys me lobster instead as I’ve become too attached to the yabbies as well. Fuuuuuuck….lol.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Breaky,

If the troll was misplaced, and I have misunderstood its nature, then let me publicly apologize for having offended you. I'll never bring it up again, mate.

Me own Ma is a cancer survivor (twice now), and I appreciate every day I still get to spend with her.

Again, I'm sorry, man.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not sure, Lil.

Guess he don't fancy trolls hanging out on a troll board.

This is the second time he's asked for cock rings back.

No use to him now, though, as they're all stretched out.

I read where he was upset with Murdock getting in between you and then something about PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

I recall some discussions at SYF where you were adamantly against PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. I'm a bit stumped here as to whether there's some misunderstanding.
Hey you…if you want to discuss something with me, you fucking do it in PM!

You need to relax, I haven't done a thing to you.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Breaky,

If the troll was misplaced, and I have misunderstood its nature, then let me publicly apologize for having offended you. I'll never bring it up again, mate.

Me own Ma is a cancer survivor (twice now), and I appreciate every day I still get to spend with her.

Again, I'm sorry, man.

It takes a big person to clear the air and apologize on a troll forum.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Children and sexuality, of any sort, should be completely unacceptable at any forum.

The fact that the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! troll is accepted tells me that there are a lot of perverts everywhere.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Children and sexuality, of any sort, should be completely unacceptable at any forum.

The fact that the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! troll is accepted tells me that there are a lot of perverts everywhere.
There was one massive pervert/suspect sexual deviant that you missed Lily... That maxis nonce...

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

There was one massive pervert/suspect sexual deviant that you missed Lily... That maxis nonce...

Yeah, THAT fukker posted more shit in the porn section than you and Grimmy put together.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, THAT fukker posted more shit in the porn section than you and Grimmy put together.
Nothing wrong with a little porn here and there but that guy... #porngate

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Just so you all know, there's a live poetry reading tomorrow night in the porn sub.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep. Open mic.

Ya gotta be nekkid, though.
uDkjDD2.gif

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You gonna be there, Shamp?

To avoid any confusion for performers, the mic stand will be ditched in favour of a boom.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Not sure, Lil.

Guess he don't fancy trolls hanging out on a troll board.

This is the second time he's asked for cock rings back.

No use to him now, though, as they're all stretched out.

I read where he was upset with Murdock getting in between you and then something about PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

I recall some discussions at SYF where you were adamantly against PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. I'm a bit stumped here as to whether there's some misunderstanding.
Hey you…if you want to discuss something with me, you fucking do it in PM!

You need to relax, I haven't done a thing to you.
I needed you to use some common sense, that was all. To me, a public question like that, seems to be provocation. If you need to ask a question of me, I would prefer you do it as a PM like always. Cheers.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Breaky,

Again, I'm sorry, man.
Alright, I appreciate the apology. It’s a decade old troll, that caused a lot of shit during a time when my family was torn apart through illness. For the record, I never ever said such a thing. I wouldn’t, as I find any sexual crime towards children to be unforgivable.

You may recall me saying that my mother competed in Canada, Montreal… well this was during her remission stage. I was proud of her, she won gold in Canada doing what she enjoyed best. Working as a team and paddling Dragon Boats for both the state and Australia. She got to compete in other countries too before she succumbed to the cancer again and it becoming terminal.

Me being a drunk lout back in the day was simply a means to escape from reality and let off some steam. I used to laugh at getting banned over profanities or posting outside of set rules. Moderators to me were like hall monitors, always on your case and happy to report or dob you in if you flouted the rules.

Apprently, saying Cunt in Canada isn’t acceptable behaviour? You can’t tell an Aussie/Saffer that!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You may recall me saying that my mother competed in Canada, Montreal… well this was during her remission stage. I was proud of her, she won gold in Canada doing what she enjoyed best. Working as a team and paddling Dragon Boats for both the state and Australia. She got to compete in other countries too before she succumbed to the cancer again and it becoming terminal.

Nah, man, I didn't know this (or maybe didn't remember it).

Me own Ma is also a champion dragon boat paddler. Her outfit won championships both locally and internationally. In the pic below, taken at the 2019 Victoria Dragon Boat Festival, her team won gold at the Paddle for the Cure Breast Cancer Challenge (she is sitting right at the feet of the middle captain, with her left fist raised in the air). She was 78 at the time. I was there that day. She made me proud.

2019-Dragon-Boat-Festival.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Nah, man, I didn't know this (or maybe didn't remember it).

Me own Ma is also a champion dragon boat paddler. Her outfit won championships both locally and internationally. In the pic below, taken at the 2019 Victoria Dragon Boat Festival, her team won gold at the Paddle for the Cure Breast Cancer Challenge (she is sitting right at the feet of the middle captain, with her left fist raised in the air). She was 78 at the time. I was there that day. She made me proud.

2019-Dragon-Boat-Festival.jpg
That’s really awesome! That’s exactly how my own mom started out. Initially she was part of a team, Survivors Of Breast Cancer. A social club that would lift the spirit of all the women. As she got more involved and more competitive, her and a few other women branched off and formed a new team that competed worldwide too. Nice shot!