Hey, lets demonize the gays again. What could possibly go wrong?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Maybe you can get him some free Disney tickets when they move to colorado. Lmao. Fuckwit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Its behind a pay wall.

So Republicans did it, whatever it was? Some guy beat up another and corporate media is saying that Republicans hate gay people again?

And gay Republicans still just dont exist to the left? Bahahaha. They are so fucking stupid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Have you guys noticed that dems/progs have constant violent and sexually violent things happening within their own ranks and they always ignore it and they take every opportunity to TRY to twist everything into Republicans being awful because of the same shit they ignore on their own "side"?

It's like their argument is "some guy beat up another guy and he is Republican. So that means gay Republicans hate themselves and you hate gay people, so you need to shut up and live how WE tell you".

That's their campaign. Hypocritical lies and manipulation trying to show us why we should tolerate left wing authoritarianism.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
278905542_5232830786778139_308313114438782183_n.png

Jump!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Looks like once again non of you understand what is truthfully happening at all and just once again parroting what your handlers told you.

But....

I think it's funny that you guys suddenly realize and care that taxing a corporate entity puts a tax burden on the people.

So much for taxing the rich....looks like guys knew what you were gunning for with wanting to over tax the wealthy.

All that fuss and those comments about how heartless we are all, how we dont care about the poor.

And all along you are saying you knew it would fall on the people?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean mark this day on a calendar.

It's the day leftists admit they dont want wealthy corps to have more taxes to pay because the burden will fall on the people.

Like they are now saying what WE have all BEEN saying for years. Suddenly they know they were fighting to fuck over ordinary and didnt care at all.

That's what they telling us.

That or like I've said they dont even have convictions or values at all. They just hate us. So theyll jump on any bandwagon....regardless of how dishonest and harmful...to berate and fight and spew.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
ha ha Floriduh needs Disney moar than Disney needs floriduh

Not at all. Disney needs Florida way more than Florida needs Disney.

Their entire park business hinges on the steady good weather and ocean access. They would completely flop in any other state.

I mean......they MIGHT do okay in another coastal state like MS or TX.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Admin can you clarify what you are saying here?

Are you claiming that your political opposition "demonizes" gay people?

And exactly what do you base that on? Because I sure the fuck havent seen anyone demonize gay people.

Are you claiming (as leftists always do) that other peoples boundaries are an attack on homosexuals? Because you guys do that shit a lot. At some point you guys will be claiming that not fucking them is demonizing them.

So in leftiod land, if we dont allow elementary teachers to introduce small children to adult topics like gender and sexual orientation or any sort of sex discussion......that's the same as demonizing gay people. And I guess the claim is we need to introduce small children to these topics because if we dont... gay people are gonna get beat up. Like somehow this incident would not have occurred if the guy who beat up the gay guy had been manipulated in kindergarten to have poor sexual boundaries.(taught about sexual orientation way before being mentally able to fully process it).

They are so fucked up in their thinking and so arrogant about it that its unreal. That's probably why they never actually clarify and stand by their arguments. They dont really have any. They parrot whatever they are given to parrot and call everything that opposes their script "hate".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We can all shut up and just toss childhood development to the wind.

Let's dump all the worlds problems on little children and call it "education". Because that's how it works. Dont try to convince adults....start molding children according to the needs and desires of adults.

Fuck what's good and beneficial to the children. They are props and tools now. And after theyve been brainwashed into leftist dogma....there will be absolutely no "bigotry" or "racism" in the country whatsoever. The world will be saved.

This is how they fucking think. Its completely narcissistic and its toxic for the children.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1650725593884.jpg

I am so fucking glad that I was never a child during a time where people thought like they do today.

If you are a girl and you arent into girly shit.....you must be transgender and your puberty must be stopped.

Its an outrage this abuse is allowed. And any pushback against it is "anti trans".

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Their entire park business hinges on the steady good weather and ocean access. They would completely flop in any other state.

LMAO ...EVERYBODY knows about Disney and will still go .. Floriduh will lose

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LMAO ...EVERYBODY knows about Disney and will still go .. Floriduh will lose

Sure.

How is their stock doing again? I'm sure removing half if their vacation season and taking away their ability to offer cruises wouldnt hurt them at all.....sure thing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No one elected Disney. So it's just blunt now that leftists are the ones who want the government ran by corporations.

Look at who these corps dump the most money into. Democrats, progs and leftwing activist groups

In doing so they are protected by tax loopholes and can control our government. They can influence legislation and regulations that destroy competition from private citizens.

We always knew this and have been pointing it out. It's just amazing how blunt and out in the open they are with it now.

Fuck letting these people ever claim taxing the rich is what they want and WE are cruel for not agreeing. They openly admit it falls on the people now.

And they are pissed and calling an even playing feild "punishment" once again.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No one elected Disney. So it's just blunt now that leftists are the ones who want the government ran by corporations.

Look at who these corps dump the most money into. Democrats, progs and leftwing activist groups

In doing so they are protected by tax loopholes and can control our government. They can influence legislation and regulations that destroy competition from private citizens.

We always knew this and have been pointing it out. It's just amazing how blunt and out in the open they are with it now.

Fuck letting these people ever claim taxing the rich is what they want and WE are cruel for not agreeing. They openly admit it falls on the people now.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA Because no one takes advantage of tax loopholes :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA Because no one takes advantage of tax loopholes :LOL3:

Did I claim otherwise? I clearly stated corps use tax loopholes.

What I'm pointing out is how the "tax the rich" party is suddenly defending corps using the loopholes and breaks. You are supposed to be opposing that. Not defending it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It's the day leftists admit they dont want wealthy corps to have more taxes to pay because the burden will fall on the people.

Like they are now saying what WE have all BEEN saying for years. Suddenly they know they were fighting to fuck over ordinary and didnt care at all.

That or like I've said they dont even have convictions or values at all. They just hate us. So theyll jump on any bandwagon....regardless of how dishonest and harmful...to berate and fight and spew.

it’s amazing that society has been bombarded with all the Disney princess heterosexual propaganda and you didn’t turn out straight…

I remember being heavily intoxicated when you started taking my pants off btw

But now after all these years of enduring your toxic lifestyle… I specifically enjoy your Republiturd conviction that “if you win the game is flawed, but if I win ~ it’s flawless and beyond critique!” delusion
:LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I used to get kick off of old Yahoo regularly for posting links to studies which show that up to 80% of all homosexual men were first molested as minors by adult homosexuals.

I wonder if that is what happened to Admin?

This is true. The vast majority were raped as a child by a gay pedophile. The left wing lobby hates that fact and always tries to hide it. Why do you think they are trying so hard to groom kids? Why do you think teaching, which allows adults to be around young children, attracts so many gay child groomers?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its behind a pay wall.

So Republicans did it, whatever it was? Some guy beat up another and corporate media is saying that Republicans hate gay people again?

And gay Republicans still just dont exist to the left? Bahahaha. They are so fucking stupid.

The family is from the former USSR and probably not even Republican. Aidsman is just untethered from reality as usual.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Around a third of the left has just become completely deranged lunatics. They are widely known a Blue-Anon even among their fellow leftists.

This video deals with the freaking by the left over Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter but he quickly and logically speaks about the Blue-Anon phenomenon. BTW he is a life long leftist and former Occupy Wall Street leader yet even he has noticed how unhinged and authoritarian the far left has become in America.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I used to get kick off of old Yahoo regularly for posting links to studies which show that up to 80% of all homosexual men were first molested as minors by adult homosexuals.

This idea that some people are "just born gay" is questionable to me.

Sometimes I think there might be a "gay gene".

But other times I wonder if there is pressure from society for males to be macho, and some weaker men are convinced their weakness means they are gay (and nowadaze transsexual).

Also, some dudes that live a gay lifestyle are not gay, they are just oversexed deviants and they know faggots provide plenty of opportunities for easy, free sex. They would actually prefer a woman, but find it more difficult to find easy women than it is to find easy faggots.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

it’s amazing that society has been bombarded with all the Disney princess heterosexual propaganda and you didn’t turn out straight…

I remember being heavily intoxicated when you started taking my pants off btw

But now after all these years of enduring your toxic lifestyle… I specifically enjoy your Republiturd conviction that “if you win the game is flawed, but if I win ~ it’s flawless and beyond critique!” delusion
:LOL3:

I was just scrolling past and I saw this.

Tell me moar about being all drunk and having your pants taken off?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I wonder if that is what happened to Admin?

This is true. The vast majority were raped as a child by a gay pedophile. The left wing lobby hates that fact and always tries to hide it. Why do you think they are trying so hard to groom kids? Why do you think teaching, which allows adults to be around young children, attracts so many gay child groomers?

Absolutely it's true. Why you do think Yahoo banned me over 300 times before they committed corporate suicide and closed their boards, the most popular destination on the internets at the time, and threw away billions of clicks a day in the name of Leftist shitbaggery?