Hey Noodles why aren't you updating us on what the windows taste like at Truth Social anymore?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On topic, I do think Truth Social botched its launch, it is failing to address technical issues, to key tech executives have already quit, and Trump himself doesn't even use the service with any regularity. I don't see it being anything more than a niche service unless things radically change. Soon Musk's tactic of buy A big block of Twitter shares is probably A better approach.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
On topic, I do think Truth Social botched its launch, it is failing to address technical issues, to key tech executives have already quit, and Trump himself doesn't even use the service with any regularity. I don't see it being anything more than a niche service unless things radically change. Soon Musk's tactic of buy A big block of Twitter shares is probably A better approach.
All of these platforms have had rocky launches

personally, I don't give the slightest fuck as I am not interested in ANY of these platforms

but it's fun to poke admin while he's busy trying to determine what the windows taste like today

he jumps like a bitch in heat every time I do

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Truth Social is starting to sound a lot like those Obama Care exchanges that costed billions to setup and never worked

where are they now by the way?
The Exchanges are still functioning just fine, despite repeated attempts by Cons' to destroy or hobble it, because they didn't do it.

PS, Where is Trump's beautiful republican health plan he has promised to unveil next month, for the last 6 years?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Truth Social is starting to sound a lot like those Obama Care exchanges that costed billions to setup and never worked

The Exchanges are still functioning just fine, despite repeated attempts by Cons' to destroy or hobble it, because they didn't do it.

PS, Where is Trump's beautiful republican health plan he has promised to unveil next month, for the last 6 years?
You can fill me in when you’re done sucking cock

don’t talk with your mouth full young lady

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You can fill me in when you’re done sucking cock

don’t talk with your mouth full young lady
lhVe1uQ.png

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
There are tons of fags and trannies in the US military these days thanks to you leftists promoting and championing the LGBT shit.

Why do you always deny what you support?