Hey Noodles why aren't you updating us on what the windows taste like at Truth Social anymore?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is it because you and your husband got kicked in your pussies by the owner this morning?

:Popcorn: :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Noodles wants you all know he cant cum to the phone right now because he's too busy cock tasting in a basement somewhere

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
NVYTRNN.jpg

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I spent a week on Trump's new social media app Truth Social. I felt like I was exploring a ghost town.
  • I spent a week on Truth Social, Donald Trump's new social media app. It was like a ghost town.
  • Lots of prominent right-wingers, like Tucker Carlson and Ben Shapiro, weren't anywhere to be seen.
  • Much of the content in my news feed was auto-generated and many of the app's functions didn't work.

Rosie Bradbury
Sat, April 2, 2022, 2:02 AM

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Truth Social is dominating the Social Media Universe, by a lot!" DJT

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trump's social media app misses another deadline as users report issues
Sara Fischer
Sat, April 2, 2022, 7:46 AM·1 min read

Former President Trump’s
remains unavailable for many, despite promises that it would be "fully operational" in the U.S. by yesterday.
Why it matters: Trump fans flooded into a SPAC that agreed to take Truth Social public, and could lose their investments if the app doesn't get its act together.
Stay on top of the latest market trends and economic insights with Axios Markets.

• The SPAC is said to be under
    and yesterday
    because of what it said were accounting delays.
  • Shares of that SPAC are down 35% since March 4, and down 64% from their all-time high, including a 2% dip on Friday.

Failings, nothing more than failings
Trying to forget my failings of life
Teardrops rolling down on my face
Trying to forget my failings of life.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
According to noodles the windows taste like honey today

Stay tuned and remain vigilant friends

caramel mocha is coming any day now

just like Trump's incarceration

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trump again repeated the claim that he won Michigan's 'Man of the Year' award. The award does not exist.

And his poorly educated base stood up and cheered.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oddly enough

Gas prices are 200% higher than they were 2 years ago

and even stranger is the fact that it isn't affecting the price of anything else minorities buy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oddly enough

and even stranger is the fact that it isn't affecting the price of anything else minorities buy

And dems/progs care about the stupidest shit. They dont care at all about real problems that are impacting real people.

In their heads Trump is big mad over truth socail and it's this big drama. No one particularly cares about this right now.....they do. They have this whole saga playing in their imagination.

While accusing parents of all politcal stances of just being conz who are mad over nothing about schools. There is no issue there. It's all entirely made up. They wont even look at what parents have ....nope. It's all over nothing.

Maybe they think because they make shit up to fling at us and complain about, that we do the same thing? I at least check things before spewing about them. I know how easily people will fall for propaganda....and I know I'm no different....so I guard my mind and make sure I know what is actually happening.

These people think they are too smart and too "educated" to fall for anything, which makes them the easiest targets. They believe everything media says. If you Google an issue? You will see multiple....multiple articles all parroting the SAME THING and if that's not a red flag, nothing is. You would expect some variety in perspective. There is none.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trump again repeated the claim that he won Michigan's 'Man of the Year' award. The award does not exist.

And his poorly educated base stood up and cheered.

If some mook is willing to lie about a bullshit chamber of commerce plaque, it makes me wonder what else he is lying about.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Truth Social is starting to sound a lot like those Obama Care exchanges that costed billions to setup and never worked

where are they now by the way?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
As an investor myself I seem to recall Facebook shitting the bed when they first went public

down into the single digits from a 50 something IPO price

But don't let that stop you from making a complete fool of yourself you TDS afflicted orange man bad muppet

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
‘That is not an official CIA account’: Trump’s social media platform is filled with fake government profiles
Trump's platform is littered with fake government accounts.

Just barely audible in the back ground of his mind, Stubby hears The Tears of A Clown on repeat 24/7 He can't quit it, no matter how hard he tries.

:Sad:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oddly enough

Thought the Fiat was broken down again?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
QAnon promoters are faking signs of support for the conspiracy theory on Trump’s Truth Social
A screenshot purported to show an official Truth Social account sharing a popular QAnon phrase.

"It's a total disaster!" DJT.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think admin really really wants to suck trump's cock

I know sewage major doesn't cause trump isn't 9 years old

sick freaks