Hi. I am visiting. Your third-world forum is quaint!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hello! Thanks for stopping in! My name is Flynn. I like shopping. I love pizza and bubble gum. I have been wanting to visit this dump for a while now. My passport finally got approved.

So do any of you locals have any suggestions?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hello! Thanks for stopping in! My name is Flynn. I like shopping. I love pizza and bubble gum. I have been wanting to visit this dump for a while now. My passport finally got approved.

Are you from I heard that site got taken offline for pictures?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Are you from Goregrish? I heard that site got taken offline for PLEASE ASS BOX ME! pictures?

Are you asking to see if you got away with doxxing their site?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you from Goregrish? I heard that site got taken offline for PLEASE ASS BOX ME! pictures?

How do you dox a website?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

By doing what you stated.

OMG! Is this thing the only "intelligent" thing here? A thing calling itself, "SHAMPAIN?"

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

By doing what you stated.

OMG! Is this thing the only "intelligent" thing here? A thing calling itself, "SHAMPAIN?"
Listen, Lion Heart Diva Ive NEVER disliked GG in any way, I committed forum suicide and that’s that... You can call me anything you want mirror gazer...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
636510185832124488-SpringerRally04.jpg

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well. At least I can say this board is peaceful. If not without its share of Senior Citizens and spastic spamtards running amok. My Visa expires on Monday at midnight so I am on the next flight out of here. I saw some sights. Met some local animals. Got reprimanded by some dickhead calling itself "Moderator 3." What? "Moderator 69" was already taken?

I got to sample some of your local cuisine. You have some fine wines. But your dishes that are made by your indigenous woman absolutely suck. You have weak women. I don't think that creature Vile Vixen can even count to ten. I am betting she lives in a trailer-park, chain-smoking Pal Mals.

I have noticed one thing. It seems like all of you mega-tards like posting pictures of low-brow wit. With that being said, If Vixen is any indication of the Mensa-like brain activity on these forums then i'd just rather give birth to a flaming porcupine than read anymore of the awful tripe floating around here.

So not a bad trip overall.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well. At least I can say this board is peaceful. If not without its share of Senior Citizens and spastic spamtards running amok. My Visa expires on Monday at midnight so I am on the next flight out of here. I saw some sights. Met some local animals. Got reprimanded by some dickhead calling itself "Moderator 3." What? "Moderator 69" was already taken?

I got to sample some of your local cuisine. You have some fine wines. But your dishes that are made by your indigenous woman absolutely suck. You have weak women. I don't think that creature Vile Vixen can even count to ten. I am betting she lives in a trailer-park, chain-smoking Pal Mals.

I have noticed one thing. It seems like all of you mega-tards like posting pictures of low-brow wit. With that being said, If Vixen is any indication of the Mensa-like brain activity on these forums then i'd just rather give birth to a flaming porcupine than read anymore of the awful tripe floating around here.

Oh well, off you fuck then...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Seriously, did something named "Swamp-Duck" just tell me to "fuck off?"

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
please post your credit card info with pin and we will look into it thank you

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That’s just what I needed to see at 8am in the morning, thanks....
laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

I didn'i think you'd look at the phish..lol

I think this will help..

Now that’s fucking freaky lol...

I used to have a bunch

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep, and when you get there fuck off again..

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
hahaha ...I'm just supposed to be nice in peoples intro threads... and thats from trial and error..listen up kiddo.. I've ran with many names also but I'll twist your head up like a pretzel ...hahaha

Hey dog-dick breath. What the fuck are you talking about? "Names?" How fucking retarded are you? Listen up clown. If you have to brag about "names" i'm supposed to know then you're barking up the wrong fucking tree, moron.

So before you put your hoof in your mouth I suggest you continue moving these threads that embarrassss you, instead of trying to impress a stranger about your online coolness.

Go get bent you mentally shipwrecked cocksucker. While you're at it, take that mutant Swamp-Duck with you.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yeah. No, listen up idiot. Obviously, you're someone that thinks they're funny because you like to repeat stupid shit. So for the sake of brevity, I will say this:

Go. Suck. A. Dick. ------->Preferably Vile Vixens

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
hahaha How many intros you gonna have all big and bad:LOL1: ...get fucked you spinny bitch...haha but I will play along..,but I'm getting tired and Im not allowed in peoples intro thread...

call me

Hahahah. Shut the fuck up you unfunny faggot. Reading your post is like having an instant lobotomy done by your blind boyfriend with thumb-tacks.

Oh, and who have you "rolled" with mighty Kingpin?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah. No, listen up idiot. Obviously, you're someone that thinks they're funny because you like to repeat stupid shit. So for the sake of brevity, I will say this:

Now now leave vixens dick alone and stop spouting your wank sock fantasy.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I see you dodged that question like a fucking Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle on speed. Okay. So who are you again besides some butt-hurt cross-dressing moderator hell-bent on showing me that your clitoris is bigger than mine?

I have a question. Are you just naturally this stupid or did you happen to drink some Kool-Aid laced with radiation?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I see you dodged that question like a fucking Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. Okay. So who are you again besides some butt-hurt cross-dressing moderator hell-bent on showing me that your clitoris is bigger than mine?

I have a question. Are you just naturally this stupid or did you happen to drink some radiation?

Nah, it’s just inherently.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I see you dodged that question like a fucking Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. Okay. So who are you again besides some butt-hurt cross-dressing moderator hell-bent on showing me that your clitoris is bigger than mine?

I have a question. Are you just naturally this stupid or did you happen to drink some radiation?

Nah, it’s just inherently.

Awesome. Could you please go and kill yourself now?