Hi. I am visiting. Your third-world forum is quaint!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
636510185832124488-SpringerRally04.jpg

Well. At least I can say this board is peaceful. If not without its share of Senior Citizens and spastic spamtards running amok. My Visa expires on Monday at midnight so I am on the next flight out of here. I saw some sights. Met some local animals. Got reprimanded by some dickhead calling itself "Moderator 3." What? "Moderator 69" was already taken?

I got to sample some of your local cuisine. You have some fine wines. But your dishes that are made by your indigenous woman absolutely suck. You have weak women. I don't think that creature Vile Vixen can even count to ten. I am betting she lives in a trailer-park, chain-smoking Pal Mals.

I have noticed one thing. It seems like all of you mega-tards like posting pictures of low-brow wit. With that being said, If Vixen is any indication of the Mensa-like brain activity on these forums then i'd just rather give birth to a flaming porcupine than read anymore of the awful tripe floating around here.

So not a bad trip overall.

Oh well, off you fuck then...

Seriously, did something named "Swamp-Duck" just tell me to "fuck off?"

Yep, and when you get there fuck off again..

Yeah. No, listen up idiot. Obviously, you're someone that thinks they're funny because you like to repeat stupid shit. So for the sake of brevity, I will say this:

Go. Suck. A. Dick. ------->Preferably Vile Vixens

Now now leave vixens dick alone and stop spouting your wank sock fantasy.

I see you dodged that question like a fucking Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. Okay. So who are you again besides some butt-hurt cross-dressing moderator hell-bent on showing me that your clitoris is bigger than mine?

I have a question. Are you just naturally this stupid or did you happen to drink some radiation?

Nah, it’s just inherently.

Awesome. Could you please go and kill yourself now?

Can you please open your mouth, which I wanna use as a MALE toiLEts????

So let me guess. You must be this forums self-appointed jackass? If your opening post to me is any indication of your physical looks, then you must be the proverbial 40-year-old virgin.

Tell me how your " Twitch" session goes nerd.

At least I am showing my real pic since 2008 you pond scum!

What about you? Whorson?

Dont push me or I post personal information about you. Ask Gyroscope or Stinky how that feels.

With the deep web I fuck you all up.

And by the way. Change your amazon password ;) That was weak.

Scum!

So. Let me get this straight. Because your face looks like the backside of a dog's ass you're going to go all Wikileaks on me?

Have you been to planet Earth recently?
You sad clown! Think you’re funny, you pond scum

Again! At least I show my pic. Can’t say that about you, you piss drinker.

Do you think that yelling at your screen will make you sound smarter?
hnzWCIMs_20191028053315.jpeg

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
That would make no fucking sense if Sam hadn't said it. Wait, that still makes no fucking sense.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
You're so right. But not so slow that I can't post a picture of God, the father of judeo-christian ehtos. Here it comes:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Ha ha you lot got burned ..

PleaseSir.gif
do me next Dorian ..maybe a little bait will help :doink1:

Is this what you wanted to be growing up? An anus licker? Is it your job to go around fellating the rectums of your mental superiors? Did you find this "job" on Monster.com?
.. sorta anticlimactic ..

was expecting moar .

Not me....he’s predictable and boring, just like his other profiles *yawn*:Bored3: SS....DD

He’s a pathetic attention whore........let him rant. He’ll be gone in a week.

I see that you stopped your moronic argument about having two fucking brain cells to rub together.

You seem to allege you know who I am? Well you should. I stated it in the opening post. At least i'm smart enough to back up any claims with factual foundations.

I am not Sir Super Southern. I am not Dinky Diana. Now that we got that out of the way. Maybe you and I can have a spelling bee?
Who you are is immaterial. What you are is boring. Same shit, different day.

What are you? A fucking parrot? Didn't that toothless Neanderthal Vixen say the same thing? Do you fucking tards share a central brain the size of a marble? Are you dorks trying to "assimilate" me?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You people are absolute idiots. Where you fucking peons get your love of posting retarded memes is beyond me. It must be a brain damage issue with all of you.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You people are absolute idiots. Where you fucking peons get your love of posting retarded memes is beyond me. It must be a brain damage issue with all of you.

Now now, your spoilt bratness is showing, something your useless arse can’t do so you resort to insults to cover your cute shame, I’m sure if you pm someone they will show you how...

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
I wish I was cool enough to go to a forum that I wasnt part of and tell them how shit they all are.

Don’t you mean impotent enough and so painfully insecure that your only social outlet is some little forum where you can play internet tough guy with strangers you wouldn’t dare approach IRL from the safety of moms basement.....

It’s fun irritating this idiot then watching him react using the same posting style and moronic insults as the last alt......

They say when the battle of wits is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.....

This loser is clearly unarmed....... the least he could do is change up his posting style a bit...:Bored3:........:doink2: