Hillary Clinton 2020

bahumbas

puny and deadly
26zs9AD.jpg

Hillary Clinton as president will carry on President Obama's progress to fundamentally transform the U.S..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Join us!

I hope she deliver on her promise for changes. Read her book, it wasn't great but it was ok. A lot of stuff that she said is wayyy to overrated.

WOW!! You actually read her book? Like give that fucking nasty cunt more money, ffs :/.. and overrated?? She doesn't know how to tell he truth, so yeah.. I'll bet it WAS overrated lol... If this woman would only keel over and DIE a miserable death.. It would make my happy.. I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, buddy! What's with all the hate? I was lucky to buy her book for half the price and yes, I sometimes enjoy reading. Don't know why you spewing out all the hate towards Hillary. Seriously, what did she do to you?
ah.. if you claim to be into reading... Why don't you take the time to read up on this crook.. who by the way needs to be in jail.. I'm thinking you're a troll now.. so? have fun trollin :) That's all I needed to hear. Not feeding a troll :/

What I said was; I sometimes like to read. Not everything I read is worth the time finishing it. I don't get caught up in the politics like yourself.
You know what they say right? It takes one to know one. So you must be a troll as well.

bahumbas

puny and deadly
26zs9AD.jpg

Hillary Clinton as president will carry on President Obama's progress to fundamentally transform the U.S..

Join us!

I hope she deliver on her promise for changes. Read her book, it wasn't great but it was ok. A lot of stuff that she said is wayyy to overrated.

WOW!! You actually read her book? Like give that fucking nasty cunt more money, ffs :/.. and overrated?? She doesn't know how to tell he truth, so yeah.. I'll bet it WAS overrated lol... If this woman would only keel over and DIE a miserable death.. It would make my happy.. I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, buddy! What's with all the hate? I was lucky to buy her book for half the price and yes, I sometimes enjoy reading. Don't know why you spewing out all the hate towards Hillary. Seriously, what did she do to you?
ah.. if you claim to be into reading... Why don't you take the time to read up on this crook.. who by the way needs to be in jail.. I'm thinking you're a troll now.. so? have fun trollin :) That's all I needed to hear. Not feeding a troll :/ Oh and.. don't call me buddy... You are no buddy of mine if you defend this old, lying shriveled up piece of cow shit.. nasty cunt.. so there :p

Still don't know what's with all that build up hate. Where is it coming from. If you go back and read I didn't defend anyone from anything. Ok hellfire, I won't call you buddy if you don't like it.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
26zs9AD.jpg

Join us!

ah.. if you claim to be into reading... Why don't you take the time to read up on this crook.. who by the way needs to be in jail.. I'm thinking you're a troll now.. so? have fun trollin :) That's all I needed to hear. Not feeding a troll :/

What I said was; I sometimes like to read. Not everything I read is worth the time finishing it. I don't get caught up in the politics like yourself.
You know what they say right? It takes one to know one. So you must be a troll as well.
So you read, but you don't read enough to be political? Ummm.. I think you should READ up on political figures..it's important because god forbid this worthless cunt ever run our country.. :/

bahumbas

puny and deadly
26zs9AD.jpg

Join us!

So you read, but you don't read enough to be political? Ummm.. I think you should READ up on political figures..it's important because god forbid this worthless cunt ever run our country.. :/

Is it my fault that, I don't care to get into politics with you right now? I seriously just don't care. I read what I want, when I want to read it. She's maybe your problem, not something I have to worry about at the moment.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I don't hate her, per se. I think she's a despicable pathological liar who rode her philandering pathological liar husband's coattails into public office with malice aforethought and turned the office of Secretary of State into a massive pay-for-play graft scheme. I think that, based on that, she and everyone else in her inner circle should be thrown into Club Fed on racketeering charges. I think she's complete scum and an oxygen thief.

But that's based on what she's done. Can't build hate without a personal relationship to her, but thank the gods I don't have that fucking up my life.

bahumbas

puny and deadly
I don't hate her, per se. I think she's a despicable pathological liar who rode her philandering pathological liar husband's coattails into public office with malice aforethought and turned the office of Secretary of State into a massive pay-for-play graft scheme. I think that, based on that, she and everyone else in her inner circle should be thrown into Club Fed on racketeering charges. I think she's complete scum and an oxygen thief.

But that's based on what she's done. Can't build hate without a personal relationship to her, but thank the gods I don't have that fucking up my life.

For someone that says I don't hate her you sure build a good case for everyone else to hate her. Not that I believe what you are typing or anything and as I stated before she not my concern at the moment so I could care less about her.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

1ialba.jpg

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
For someone that says I don't hate her you sure build a good case for everyone else to hate her.

Call it a matter of semantics. To me, genuine hatred has to be personal. All I feel for her is profound contempt.
Fair enough. I still think all that means is you hate her but you are using play on words.

Doesn't show much confidence in your own perspective if you really feel the need to alter mine to make it easier to handle. ;)

Kawabuggy

Factory Bastard
Did someone really just post something in support of the most traitorous person to have ever attempted to hi-jack the presidency? Only a Democrat fully immersed in mental illness would do something like that..

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Her campaign is going to begin in April and Bernie will be her VP.
Heard it here!

Bernie Sanders needs to go back down his rabbit hole or better yet a mental hospital for the insane and Hillary needs to go to jail !!!!

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I think the Clinton Effect should be applied to Hillary Clinton. After all, Hillary Clinton has information that could put Hillary Clinton in prison.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hope Hillary and Bernie run, it'll be hilarious.. imagine the jokes, the memes, oh forget it!
I can see it now, a video clip of the two of them trying to keep each other from falling down put to Benny Hill music and Trump being re-elected by a bigger landslide than Reagan got.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope Hillary and Bernie run, it'll be hilarious.. imagine the jokes, the memes, oh forget it!
I can see it now, a video clip of the two of them trying to keep each other from falling down put to Benny Hill music and Trump being re-elected by a bigger landslide than Reagan got.

those 2 and creepy joe biden r all too old anyway and would have 2 call a time out during debates just 2 change their embalming fluid ffs

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Hillary said she's going on the campaign trail in 2022 so maybe some of u should follow her FB

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Okay, Hillary Clinton would b a fantastic choice for 2024 now w Joe sorta failing.

Here's why..........................................
  • She's got experience:
Hillary Clinton is like Han Solo in The Force Awakens. Hence the term, 'That's not how the force works'. Clinton would be a unifying force in the democratic party. Maybe not the most likable, but she can position herself as their only option. She is an older, more experienced candidate, having ran twice, and flat-out won the popular vote the last time. She may have learned something from her battle with Trump, and she could learn even more by being the VP pick for Biden.
  • She's not joe Biden or Trump:
As Lokmar pointed out last month i think, Clinton can position herself to be the next Jimmy Carter, except she's female and quite a bit older. She can cement herself as a change candidate from the two-term Trump administration and can position herself as more stable than Biden. As VP pick for Biden, she can test the political waters and form her campaign around the factors she deems important to address. Plus, Biden’s dementia will do wonders for her to be able to separate herself from that loss.
  • GOP depth/Change Candidate:
The GOP will be lacking in depth, but not in a traditional sense. The GOP will have clearly been modernized and adapted to the new US paradigm. However, they will be young and untested. As fresh political meat, this party will have to assert itself as independent of the Trump way of thinking, while still utilizing the best aspects of that frame of mind. Clinton can exploit that. She can come in to a debate with some of the firepower that Trump exhibited, while making for certain that she will pursue policies that line up with the democratic party.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay, Hillary Clinton would b a fantastic choice for 2024 now w Joe sorta failing.

Here's why..........................................
  • She's got experience:
Hillary Clinton is like Han Solo in The Force Awakens. Hence the term, 'That's not how the force works'. Clinton would be a unifying force in the democratic party. Maybe not the most likable, but she can position herself as their only option. She is an older, more experienced candidate, having ran twice, and flat-out won the popular vote the last time. She may have learned something from her battle with Trump, and she could learn even more by being the VP pick for Biden.
  • She's not joe Biden or Trump:
As Lokmar pointed out last month i think, Clinton can position herself to be the next Jimmy Carter, except she's female and quite a bit older. She can cement herself as a change candidate from the two-term Trump administration and can position herself as more stable than Biden. As VP pick for Biden, she can test the political waters and form her campaign around the factors she deems important to address. Plus, Biden’s dementia will do wonders for her to be able to separate herself from that loss.
  • GOP depth/Change Candidate:
The GOP will be lacking in depth, but not in a traditional sense. The GOP will have clearly been modernized and adapted to the new US paradigm. However, they will be young and untested. As fresh political meat, this party will have to assert itself as independent of the Trump way of thinking, while still utilizing the best aspects of that frame of mind. Clinton can exploit that. She can come in to a debate with some of the firepower that Trump exhibited, while making for certain that she will pursue policies that line up with the democratic party.
LMFAO! Third times a charm just like biden, ehh? I suppose you could try to cheat her in office again. I mean, you got it done with a certified brain dead idiot with a crackhead kid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It cracks me up how that rhetoric that the GOP must "distance" itself from the "Trump way of thinking".

Basically that means the GOP needs to get back in line serving the establishment status quo and stop listening to the peasents.