HOLY SHIT

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lol... people can be on vacation from Zimbabwe and vote :LOL3:

what a fucking waldos world over there

Right because people from Zimbabwe are on the voter rolls.

It takes seconds. They give illegals driver's licenses and automatically register them to vote unless they opt out. So, yes, dems want noncitizens to vote.

Post proof.

You are a very poorly informed person.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

it says they may have been
IC idiot cali fucktards drank that boogyman koolaid about Elder and stuck with their corrupt and jack booted fucktard governor. What a bunch of fukin retards! I guess this means America will keep spending its vaca money elsewhere!!! PWN3D!

I WISH. We get so many travelers they call 911 when they get stuck in the parking structures in Santa Monica *rolls eyes*
Everything I read indicates Florida has more tourism than Cali. Thats not a bad thing for me though. In 2019 when we went to Cali, Disneyland wasnt anywhere near as busy as Disneyworld.

Sure, the country is more populated East of the Mississippi. Only about 80 million Americans live on this side of the country. I just looked at that data recently.

No wonder we're considered "laid back" in comparison. We're not insanely crowded like that side of the country is, thank God.
LA is probably even more populated than Orlando. More people are avoiding cali because you idiots shut everything down, you have too many street shitters, and their money goes much farther in Florida. Then there's the fact that you morons dont manage your land so it burns year round. Florida doesnt have all the self induced drought problems either.

I took my family there because its where I was born and they've never seen it for themselves. They were shocked at how you morons fucked it all up. What a shame.

Anyone that reduced the sum total of what this state has to offer to just the issue of the homeless has a politically motivated agenda.
Of course. You idiots couldnt actually have a REAL problem! :WTF6:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It takes seconds. They give illegals driver's licenses and automatically register them to vote unless they opt out. So, yes, dems want noncitizens to vote.

Post proof.

IC idiot cali fucktards drank that boogyman koolaid about Elder and stuck with their corrupt and jack booted fucktard governor. What a bunch of fukin retards! I guess this means America will keep spending its vaca money elsewhere!!! PWN3D!

I WISH. We get so many travelers they call 911 when they get stuck in the parking structures in Santa Monica *rolls eyes*
Everything I read indicates Florida has more tourism than Cali. Thats not a bad thing for me though. In 2019 when we went to Cali, Disneyland wasnt anywhere near as busy as Disneyworld.

Sure, the country is more populated East of the Mississippi. Only about 80 million Americans live on this side of the country. I just looked at that data recently.

No wonder we're considered "laid back" in comparison. We're not insanely crowded like that side of the country is, thank God.
LA is probably even more populated than Orlando. More people are avoiding cali because you idiots shut everything down, you have too many street shitters, and their money goes much farther in Florida. Then there's the fact that you morons dont manage your land so it burns year round. Florida doesnt have all the self induced drought problems either.

I took my family there because its where I was born and they've never seen it for themselves. They were shocked at how you morons fucked it all up. What a shame.

Anyone that reduced the sum total of what this state has to offer to just the issue of the homeless has a politically motivated agenda.

Of course it's a problem that needs to be addressed. But every time California is counted out, we come back roaring. I'm sorry you were a failure her in California. It's not our problem.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Post proof.

Of course it's a problem that needs to be addressed. But every time California is counted out, we come back roaring. I'm sorry you were a failure her in California. It's not our problem.
LOL! I left in the 80's when the writing was on the wall. Since I was born there and actually watched the decline over the passed 40 years, its very easy for me to see it. Street shitters, rolling blackouts, constant fires, corruption, over taxation, and $5/gal gas seem normal for you. The ONLY thing I saw get better in that time is smog. Not nearly as bad as the 80 by leaps and bounds. Of course thats cause all your industry moved to china. Maybe you wouldnt have so many street shitters if there were blue collar jobs for them.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Post proof.

The only problem I see is a bunch of redneck wannabe Republitards trying to force feed their extreme Christian beliefs on the entire nation.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Post proof.

LOL! I left in the 80's when the writing was on the wall. Since I was born there and actually watched the decline over the passed 40 years, its very easy for me to see it. Street shitters, rolling blackouts, constant fires, corruption, over taxation, and $5/gal gas seem normal for you. The ONLY thing I saw get better in that time is smog. Not nearly as bad as the 80 by leaps and bounds. Of course thats cause all your industry moved to china. Maybe you wouldnt have so many street shitters if there were blue collar jobs for them.

You admit you were a loser before you came out of your mother's vagina again. You're born again, right?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Post proof.

The only problem I see is a bunch of redneck wannabe Republitards trying to force feed their extreme Christian beliefs on the entire nation.

Born again! :LOL3: :Awesomeness:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Post proof.

DRAMA QUEEN ALERT!

The only fires are in the canyons where the 10 mil + homes are LOL and those people stay regardless of all the shit they have to deal with for the VIEW.

Who DAFUQ willingly moves out of Cali to the midwest? You couldn’t drag me kicking and screaming there had my ex not been transferred with his job.

All the non-dipshit transplants move north to Washington or east to Arizona. You’re a weirdo of the highest degree… or you have roots that run deep there, which would totally explain how you have your head shoved so far up your ass.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Post proof.

Sorry tramp, I'm the only extremist Christian I know of and if I had my way, we'd execute all you faggit lovers. Mainstream "Christians" are quite harmless but I'm sure its fun to pretend they're scary. The worst thing they want to impose is stopping you from ripping apart a fully formed human being because you decided you want to whore around more. Hell, "Christians" even have full on faggits preaching and the pope declaring God made faggits that way! Whats to fear?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Post proof.

You admit you were a loser before you came out of your mother's vagina again. You're born again, right?
Dont be bitter at me for your street shitters!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Post proof.

Sorry tramp, I'm the only extremist Christian I know of and if I had my way, we'd execute all you faggit lovers. Mainstream "Christians" are quite harmless but I'm sure its fun to pretend they're scary. The worst thing they want to impose is stopping you from ripping apart a fully formed human being because you decided you want to whore around more. Hell, "Christians" even have full on faggits preaching and the pope declaring God made faggits that way! Whats to fear?

You're right, you're part of the Christian Taliban, we don't fear you. We scorn you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Post proof.

Born again! :LOL3: :Awesomeness:
Kill all the gays....cause God said so. PWN3D!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Post proof.

I am not bitter about your life story.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Post proof.

… and your intolerance and judgement of others is going to land you in the 11th degree of hell with the devil balls deep and your tonsils drowning in baby batter.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Post proof.

… and your intolerance and judgement of others is going to land you in the 11th degree of hell with the devil balls deep and your tonsils drowning in baby batter.

I think that's why he signed up for it. lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Post proof.

DRAMA QUEEN ALERT!

The only fires are in the canyons where the 10 mil + homes are LOL and those people stay regardless of all the shit they have to deal with for the VIEW.

Who DAFUQ willingly moves out of Cali to the midwest? You couldn’t drag me kicking and screaming there had my ex not been transferred with his job.

All the non-dipshit transplants move north to Washington or east to Arizona. You’re a weirdo of the highest degree… or you have roots that run deep there, which would totally explain how you have your head shoved so far up your ass.
The only fires my ass! The hills around Pomona, Diamond Bar, clear out to Riverside catch fire too dummy. You simply dont manage the land anymore. In October 2019, the fires were down near the 405 and Sunset. Hardly millionaire homes right there! All you loons have to do is allow the power companies the resources to clear the lines and empower land managment to manage. Too bad there's so much dysfunction. I made the right choice!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Post proof.

You're right, you're part of the Christian Taliban, we don't fear you. We scorn you.
I couldnt care less tramp. Its funny though that you freak out so much tho!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Post proof.

DRAMA QUEEN ALERT!

The only fires my ass! The hills around Pomona, Diamond Bar, clear out to Riverside catch fire too dummy. You simply dont manage the land anymore. In October 2019, the fires were down near the 405 and Sunset. Hardly millionaire homes right there! All you loons have to do is allow the power companies the resources to clear the lines and empower land managment to manage. Too bad there's so much dysfunction. I made the right choice!

You had no choice is the truth. You just couldn't afford it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Post proof.

I think that's why he signed up for it. lol

he can take his supersessionism and shove it up his dense ass until he sharts the lost baby jesus butt plug

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Post proof.

We arent burdened with street shitters here, dummy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Post proof.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! Hey supertramp, God passed judgment on faggits and their supporters Himself. Me sharing the obvious isnt judgment whatsoever....because its ALREADY been judged!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Post proof.

Who is freaking out, shitstain?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Post proof.

I'm not burdened either. No one shits in the street where I live, shop or frequent.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Post proof.

oh no it’s much worse… drive down by the river where traffic control signals are missing and people are frying turkeys in the middle of the road

What an epic shit show nightmare of titty bars flanking both sides of the highway and “Jesus Saves” billboards :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Post proof.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! Hey supertramp, God passed judgment on faggits and their supporters Himself. Me sharing the obvious isnt judgment whatsoever....because its ALREADY been judged!

When is the rapture so your ass can disappear? Fuck, I can't wait. If you're saved and in heaven, I volunteer to go to hell.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Post proof.

oh no it’s much worse… drive down by the river where traffic control signals are missing and people are frying turkeys in the middle of the road

What an epic shit show nightmare of titty bars flanking both sides of the highway and “Jesus Saves” billboards :LOL3:

LMFAO

Cornfuckistan for the win!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Post proof.

DRAMA QUEEN ALERT!

My dad and grandparents were alive then and I had a job. I could have stayed easily. Hell, I could have stayed if I didnt have a job. I chose not to because I had friends that I missed where I spent my teen years and I was eligible to get my Illinois License back which I lost for street racing. Thats why I moved back out there ITFP.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Post proof.

Who is freaking out, shitstain?
U tards, always.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Post proof.

I'm not burdened either. No one shits in the street where I live, shop or frequent.

he couldn’t survive here anymore… we don’t have yard cars or toothless red necks lol

My neighborhood is so strict my movers couldn’t pull up on the grass without the cops showing up within 10 minutes lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Post proof.

DRAMA QUEEN ALERT!

My dad and grandparents were alive then and I had a job. I could have stayed easily. Hell, I could have stayed if I didnt have a job. I chose not to because I had friends that I missed where I spent my teen years and I was eligible to get my Illinois License back which I lost for street racing. Thats why I moved back out there ITFP.

Your sentence structure is so poor I don't fully understand what you said in that post.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Post proof.

Yea, we noticed you have the thousands and thousands of street shitters sequestered.