HOLY SHIT

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lol... people can be on vacation from Zimbabwe and vote :LOL3:

what a fucking waldos world over there

Right because people from Zimbabwe are on the voter rolls.

It takes seconds. They give illegals driver's licenses and automatically register them to vote unless they opt out. So, yes, dems want noncitizens to vote.

Post proof.

You are a very poorly informed person.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

it says they may have been
IC idiot cali fucktards drank that boogyman koolaid about Elder and stuck with their corrupt and jack booted fucktard governor. What a bunch of fukin retards! I guess this means America will keep spending its vaca money elsewhere!!! PWN3D!

I WISH. We get so many travelers they call 911 when they get stuck in the parking structures in Santa Monica *rolls eyes*
Everything I read indicates Florida has more tourism than Cali. Thats not a bad thing for me though. In 2019 when we went to Cali, Disneyland wasnt anywhere near as busy as Disneyworld.

Sure, the country is more populated East of the Mississippi. Only about 80 million Americans live on this side of the country. I just looked at that data recently.

No wonder we're considered "laid back" in comparison. We're not insanely crowded like that side of the country is, thank God.
LA is probably even more populated than Orlando. More people are avoiding cali because you idiots shut everything down, you have too many street shitters, and their money goes much farther in Florida. Then there's the fact that you morons dont manage your land so it burns year round. Florida doesnt have all the self induced drought problems either.

I took my family there because its where I was born and they've never seen it for themselves. They were shocked at how you morons fucked it all up. What a shame.

Anyone that reduced the sum total of what this state has to offer to just the issue of the homeless has a politically motivated agenda.
Of course. You idiots couldnt actually have a REAL problem! :WTF6:

Of course it's a problem that needs to be addressed. But every time California is counted out, we come back roaring. I'm sorry you were a failure her in California. It's not our problem.
LOL! I left in the 80's when the writing was on the wall. Since I was born there and actually watched the decline over the passed 40 years, its very easy for me to see it. Street shitters, rolling blackouts, constant fires, corruption, over taxation, and $5/gal gas seem normal for you. The ONLY thing I saw get better in that time is smog. Not nearly as bad as the 80 by leaps and bounds. Of course thats cause all your industry moved to china. Maybe you wouldnt have so many street shitters if there were blue collar jobs for them.

You admit you were a loser before you came out of your mother's vagina again. You're born again, right?
Dont be bitter at me for your street shitters!

I am not bitter about your life story.
We arent burdened with street shitters here, dummy.

I'm not burdened either. No one shits in the street where I live, shop or frequent.

he couldn’t survive here anymore… we don’t have yard cars or toothless red necks lol

My neighborhood is so strict my movers couldn’t pull up on the grass without the cops showing up within 10 minutes lol

I dare you to put a rusty single wide in on your yard!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It takes seconds. They give illegals driver's licenses and automatically register them to vote unless they opt out. So, yes, dems want noncitizens to vote.

Post proof.

IC idiot cali fucktards drank that boogyman koolaid about Elder and stuck with their corrupt and jack booted fucktard governor. What a bunch of fukin retards! I guess this means America will keep spending its vaca money elsewhere!!! PWN3D!

I WISH. We get so many travelers they call 911 when they get stuck in the parking structures in Santa Monica *rolls eyes*
Everything I read indicates Florida has more tourism than Cali. Thats not a bad thing for me though. In 2019 when we went to Cali, Disneyland wasnt anywhere near as busy as Disneyworld.

Sure, the country is more populated East of the Mississippi. Only about 80 million Americans live on this side of the country. I just looked at that data recently.

No wonder we're considered "laid back" in comparison. We're not insanely crowded like that side of the country is, thank God.
LA is probably even more populated than Orlando. More people are avoiding cali because you idiots shut everything down, you have too many street shitters, and their money goes much farther in Florida. Then there's the fact that you morons dont manage your land so it burns year round. Florida doesnt have all the self induced drought problems either.

I took my family there because its where I was born and they've never seen it for themselves. They were shocked at how you morons fucked it all up. What a shame.

Anyone that reduced the sum total of what this state has to offer to just the issue of the homeless has a politically motivated agenda.

Of course it's a problem that needs to be addressed. But every time California is counted out, we come back roaring. I'm sorry you were a failure her in California. It's not our problem.
LOL! I left in the 80's when the writing was on the wall. Since I was born there and actually watched the decline over the passed 40 years, its very easy for me to see it. Street shitters, rolling blackouts, constant fires, corruption, over taxation, and $5/gal gas seem normal for you. The ONLY thing I saw get better in that time is smog. Not nearly as bad as the 80 by leaps and bounds. Of course thats cause all your industry moved to china. Maybe you wouldnt have so many street shitters if there were blue collar jobs for them.

You admit you were a loser before you came out of your mother's vagina again. You're born again, right?

I'm not burdened either. No one shits in the street where I live, shop or frequent.
Yea, we noticed you have the thousands and thousands of street shitters sequestered.

They sequester themselves to places where they won't be as harassed by the police as easily. DERP, DERP, DERP

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Post proof.

oh no it’s much worse… drive down by the river where traffic control signals are missing and people are frying turkeys in the middle of the road

What an epic shit show nightmare of titty bars flanking both sides of the highway and “Jesus Saves” billboards :LOL3:
I assume you're talking about Granite City and East St louis, both notorious democrat ran shitholes and nowhere near the size of the shithovels you have just south of LA. And frying turkeys is probably comparable to all the street shitters cooking things on the north side of Hollyweird Blvd. Whats the dif?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Post proof.

he couldn’t survive here anymore… we don’t have yard cars or toothless red necks lol

My neighborhood is so strict my movers couldn’t pull up on the grass without the cops showing up within 10 minutes lol

I would be protested by the entire neighborhood and my house would be mysteriously burned to the ground :GiggleBitch:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Post proof.

oh no it’s much worse… drive down by the river where traffic control signals are missing and people are frying turkeys in the middle of the road

What an epic shit show nightmare of titty bars flanking both sides of the highway and “Jesus Saves” billboards :LOL3:
I assume you're talking about Granite City and East St louis, both notorious democrat ran shitholes and nowhere near the size of the shithovels you have just south of LA. And frying turkeys is probably comparable to all the street shitters cooking things on the north side of Hollyweird Blvd. Whats the dif?

your Tourette’s is flaring… I’m wondering how many times you can say street shitters today before you stroke out lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Post proof.

I would be protested by the entire neighborhood and my house would be mysteriously burned to the ground :GiggleBitch:

Come on, you can make up with Fredo and then host her, you know you want to do it. Just do it. lmao

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Post proof.

Yea, we noticed you have the thousands and thousands of street shitters sequestered.

They sequester themselves to places where they won't be as harassed by the police as easily. DERP, DERP, DERP
Yea, the cops harass them out of the higher tax paying areas. Its pretty sad you have to have fences clear out to the street to keep the bums out. That drive we made from Hollywood to LAX was a hoot! I lost track of how many times we saw the blocks go from decent, run down, to bum infested along the way! We saw even more bum tents on that drive than we did anywhere else!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Post proof.

LOL! My house and land would easily bring over a million out there. Well, except I wouldnt have green grass unless I wanted to go to jail for water abuse! :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Post proof.

your Tourette’s is flaring… I’m wondering how many times you can say street shitters today before you stroke out lol
street shitters. Naw, I'm good, tramp!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Post proof.

LOL! My house and land would easily bring over a million out there. Well, except I wouldnt have green grass unless I wanted to go to jail for water abuse! :LOL3:

Yeah, HERE.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So I just voted. I asked why they were not asking for ID’s.

It’s against the law in the state of California to ask for ID. I asked her several times to repeat it.

Good LORD

It has been that way for years. They also do not signature match any mail in ballots and, yes, it is legal to do ballot harvesting. We have absolutely no election security what so ever in this state and that is the way the dems like it.
Is it coincidence these conditions exist and the state is pretty much top down democrat?

Tells you right there

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
So I just voted. I asked why they were not asking for ID’s.

It’s against the law in the state of California to ask for ID. I asked her several times to repeat it.

Good LORD

It has been that way for years. They also do not signature match any mail in ballots and, yes, it is legal to do ballot harvesting. We have absolutely no election security what so ever in this state and that is the way the dems like it.
Is it coincidence these conditions exist and the state is pretty much top down democrat?

Tells you right there

the recall only existed because we are a state who doesn’t want to be told what to do… especially by a hypocrite

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Post proof.

DRAMA QUEEN ALERT!

The only fires are in the canyons where the 10 mil + homes are LOL and those people stay regardless of all the shit they have to deal with for the VIEW.

Who DAFUQ willingly moves out of Cali to the midwest? You couldn’t drag me kicking and screaming there had my ex not been transferred with his job.

All the non-dipshit transplants move north to Washington or east to Arizona. You’re a weirdo of the highest degree… or you have roots that run deep there, which would totally explain how you have your head shoved so far up your ass.
The only fires my ass! The hills around Pomona, Diamond Bar, clear out to Riverside catch fire too dummy. You simply dont manage the land anymore. In October 2019, the fires were down near the 405 and Sunset. Hardly millionaire homes right there! All you loons have to do is allow the power companies the resources to clear the lines and empower land managment to manage. Too bad there's so much dysfunction. I made the right choice!

They will seriously let croney politicains fuck them all over and fuck the state to 3rd world status JUST because they want to feel superior to other parties. And defend their abusers while they do it.

They are like over grown toddlers screaming to eat the dirt pie instead of the chocolate one.

Its unreal. Seriously.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What's worse is they want to make the whole country like CA.

Force the croney politicains on all of us.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its funny, these idiots in calli rally around corruption like a buncha terd wurlerz! :Sad:

Have you noticed how personal it is with them? They respond like we are insulting their grandma

They have a whole codependent self image wrapped up in supporting democrats. I honest to God believe if Elder ran as a Democrat but changed NOTHING else? The people wouldnt even KNOW and they would love him.

It's that label. They associate it with something it just ISNT.

If this were about policy, consistentcy, what's good for their state? These convos would look SO different. These are know it all egoists who will let it all burn down before humbling themselves and looking at it realistically.

Is this not ALWAYS how corrupt governments take down countries with full support of the people......and people in the future look back like 'how did they not see that coming!"? Lucky us....we get a front row seat to seeing how they just didnt get it.

They'll be throwing us in gulags before they admit their government is a problem.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Its funny, these idiots in calli rally around corruption like a buncha terd wurlerz! :Sad:

Have you noticed how personal it is with them? They respond like we are insulting their grandma

They have a whole codependent self image wrapped up in supporting democrats. I honest to God believe if Elder ran as a Democrat but changed NOTHING else? The people wouldnt even KNOW and they would love him.

If this were about policy, consistentcy, what's good for their state? These convos would look SO different. These are know it all egoists who will let it all burn down before humbling themselves and looking at it realistically.

Is this not ALWAYS how corrupt governments take down countries with full support of the people......and people in the future look back like 'how did they not see that coming!"? Lucky us....we get a front row seat to seeing how they just didnt get it.

They'll be throwing us in gulags before they admit their government is a problem.
Exactly! I knew full well when Trump ran, that he wasnt a Republican, that he was using the Republican Party, and that he was a democRAT much of his life. The repub establishment tried damned hard to convince us he was a bad choice but I listened to what he said, especially after getting screwed over by people like the Bush's, I gave him a chance. And I've never regretted it!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Exactly! I knew full well when Trump ran, that he wasnt a Republican, that he was using the Republican Party, and that he was a democRAT much of his life. The repub establishment tried damned hard to convince us he was a bad choice but I listened to what he said, especially after getting screwed over by people like the Bush's, I gave him a chance. And I've never regretted it!

Yep!

I've given up trying to tell anyone he isnt a Republican. They dont get the 2 party lock.

These people have no idea what Republican looks like. None. They dont watch policy and do not care about the truth of anything.

You would think when the whole corporate elites and establishment all agree with them....including establishment Republicans....they would at least have a light bulb moment.

Hating Trump makes them FEEL good. They are attached to it and too closed minded to think of anything differently. They have their narratives...no matter how wrong they are, and they wont give them up.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep!

I've given up trying to tell anyone he isnt a Republican. They dont get the 2 party lock.

These people have no idea what Republican looks like. None. They dont watch policy and do not care about the truth of anything.

You would think when the whole corporate elites and establishment all agree with them....including establishment Republicans....they would at least have a light bulb moment.

Hating Trump makes them FEEL good. They are attached to it and too closed minded to think of anything differently. They have their narratives...no matter how wrong they are, and they wont give them up.
Meanwhile, they hated GW Bush to death and yet he was caught on mic telling biden "you saved us!" LMFAO!!!! I cant even!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep!

Meanwhile, they hated GW Bush to death and yet he was caught on mic telling biden "you saved us!" LMFAO!!!! I cant even!

I KNOW!!

I've pointed this out many times! Trying to tell these partisan parrots "HEY.....Bush agrees with you more than me!!"

All the elites they "hate" are all backing their team. They dont even see it.

OR they do, and they know, but they've been groomed to hate us all so much they dont care anyway.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I believe this was the thread where we were talking about voter rolls being loaded with dead people and people who no longer lived in the state. This study lists California 50th out of 52 wrt worst voting rolls.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I believe this was the thread where we were talking about voter rolls being loaded with dead people and people who no longer lived in the state. This study lists California 50th out of 52 wrt worst voting rolls.

There's no doubt our voting system no longer has any integrity. We need to go back to voting like they do in Afghanistan. Voting needs to be done in person and with indelible ink marking the voter.