House voted to impeach Trump again!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know. I feel sick in my gut watching her.

Everyone arguing over Trump while this shit takes the stage. Uhg.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This sort of shit is no better than the garbage dems are pulling. A plague on both their houses.

Impeaching a president before he's even taken office? That's nonsensical. And trust me, if Biden does something and gets impeached, I will not cry (other than crying over Kamala possibly becoming president!), but he has to actually do something first.

Its obvious shes a shill trying to politically capitalize on the peoples anger.

Everyone knows Biden will get 25th-ed. We are gonna have prison slave labor Harris after 2 years anyway. Why speed it up?

He HAS done shit.

Harris is a monster. I despise her.

I don’t. She will make a great VP. Compared to Trump pleasant little dummy

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I know. I feel sick in my gut watching her.

Everyone arguing over Trump while this shit takes the stage. Uhg.

Thats the feeling of what is about to come down the pike. Does not look good.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Music to soothe the vapid soul.

Hey, weren't you and some of the other moist eyed vermin supposed to be running a hetro strike over at Cuddling Black Testicles dot com because the management here agreed you are a lowbrowed malfunctioning spam merchant?

Asking for a friend

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
“He threatened the integrity of the democratic system, interfered with the peaceful transition of power, and imperiled a coequal branch of Government,” the impeachment article stated. “He thereby betrayed his trust as President, to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.”

Are you people from an alternate reptile universe or something?

images

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
“He threatened the integrity of the democratic system, interfered with the peaceful transition of power, and imperiled a coequal branch of Government,” the impeachment article stated. “He thereby betrayed his trust as President, to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.”

Are you people from an alternate reptile universe or something?

images
So that's all he told them? Nothing else? Who's twisting the truth here?

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
He didn't tell them to storm the capital, they decided to do that of their own free will. Trump is just being blamed for it because he's an easy target.

It's a lot easier to just call them all racist nazis that want to kill America than deal with the public distrust of the election and the outrage over media censorship. They are all racists and conspiracy theorists just ignore and shame them and they will go away.