How do we Fascism? let me count the ways.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

in History,
| November 22nd, 201

1. The cult of tradition. “One has only to look at the syllabus of every fascist movement to find the major traditionalist thinkers. The Nazi gnosis was nourished by traditionalist, syncretistic, occult elements.”
  2. The rejection of modernism. “The Enlightenment, the Age of Reason, is seen as the beginning of modern depravity. In this sense Ur-Fascism can be defined as irrationalism.”
  3. The cult of action for action’s sake. “Action being beautiful in itself, it must be taken before, or without, any previous reflection. Thinking is a form of emasculation.”
  4. Disagreement is treason. “The critical spirit makes distinctions, and to distinguish is a sign of modernism. In modern culture the scientific community praises disagreement as a way to improve knowledge.”
  5. Fear of difference. “The first appeal of a fascist or prematurely fascist movement is an appeal against the intruders. Thus Ur-Fascism is racist by definition.”
  6. Appeal to social frustration. “One of the most typical features of the historical fascism was the appeal to a frustrated middle class, a class suffering from an economic crisis or feelings of political humiliation, and frightened by the pressure of lower social groups.”
  7. The obsession with a plot. “Thus at the root of the Ur-Fascist psychology there is the obsession with a plot, possibly an international one. The followers must feel besieged.”
  8. The enemy is both strong and weak. “By a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak.”
  9. Pacifism is trafficking with the enemy. “For Ur-Fascism there is no struggle for life but, rather, life is lived for struggle.”
  10. Contempt for the weak. “Elitism is a typical aspect of any reactionary ideology.”
  11. Everybody is educated to become a hero. “In Ur-Fascist ideology, heroism is the norm. This cult of heroism is strictly linked with the cult of death.”
  12. Machismo and weaponry. “Machismo implies both disdain for women and intolerance and condemnation of nonstandard sexual habits, from chastity to homosexuality.”
  13. Selective populism. “There is in our future a TV or Internet populism, in which the emotional response of a selected group of citizens can be presented and accepted as the Voice of the People.”
  14. Ur-Fascism speaks Newspeak. “All the Nazi or Fascist schoolbooks made use of an impoverished vocabulary, and an elementary syntax, in order to limit the instruments for complex and critical reasoning.”

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What does this thread have to do with your overwhelming thirst for quality cock?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
What does this thread have to do with your overwhelming thirst for quality cock?
^^^^Freudian plea for the gay sex
But you still suck cock tho.
You know, a technique I have seen some other short guys use to shore up their public image, is to keep a sizable roll of cash in your front pocket and take it out frequently and let people see your big wad, chicks (and other gay guys) dig it the most!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You know, a technique I have seen some other short guys use to shore up their public image, is to keep a sizable roll of cash in your front pocket and take it out frequently and let people see your big wad, chicks (and other gay guys) dig it the most!
Is that how you get them to let you suck their cock?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
In 1995 or so I read Eco's book travels in hyper reality. It was about his reactions to traveling in America, it was pretty dry and dismissive, he obviously did not like the U.S. and constantly negatively compared it to Italy. He came off as very insular. In the 26 years since he has moved to the extreme left endorsing literal communists (as in Italian Communist Party) candidates and declaring everyone who is not a communist is some how a fascist.

Basically, he has not been an objective source for decades now.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I always wrap my hundo's in $1's cause niggers.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
We need a revival of Communism to reform the capitalist system to make it more accoutable & honest again.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We need a revival of Communism to reform the capitalist system to make it more accoutable & honest again.
Quiet, stupid fuk. We need a revival of tossing people like you out of airplanes over a jungle.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
"We need the most vile and evil totalitarian system in human history which has caused the deaths of well over 100 million and the misreading of billions because..." Anything which follows such a preamble is always wrong no matter what you say.

If you want specific reforms then advocate for specific reforms but leave out the evil ideology which has murdered and enslaved more than any other in human history.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
"We need the most vile and evil totalitarian system in human history which has caused the deaths of well over 100 million and the misreading of billions because..." Anything which follows such a preamble is always wrong no matter what you say.

If you want specific reforms then advocate for specific reforms but leave out the evil ideology which has murdered and enslaved more than any other in human history.

Oerdin, I'm certainly no Communist.

And I'm well of the atrocities committed in its name.

However when Conservatives like Tucker Carlson of the Right Wing Fox News Network comes off as some Robin Hood pointing to the need for massive reforms in the Capitalist system, then surely it needs fixing and reform.

Ie - the hoarding of real estate in Western nations which drives up real estate and levels is not Capitalism because it prevents and fair pricing competition. I've seen this in my city of Vancouver. How offshore Chinese are buying up all the real estate as they are probably in your country .

That's not free market Capitalism.

It's more like monoplistic corporate fascism.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Another example of fake Capitalism is uber/lyft and the ride sharing industry. What they have is in reality a monopoly/duopoly where those companies colluded with and bribed local governments to shut the taxi and limo businesses down.

The typical Uber driver slaves away for a meagre wage while he gives 90% of his revenue to what is essentially a computer app and the monies all go to the ceo and board.

If this really were the free market, anyone should be able to get their own app, rides share, charge whatever they want and keep 90% of the profits

What they have now monoplistic corporate fascism.

And Uber says year after year that it's losing money even tho drivers Give up a a larger % of their revenue and ceo takes more for himself.

Those drivers are like medieval serfs paying for their own slavery in a system designed to keep them poor while the robber baron ceos live like kings and take all of their earnings.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

For decades now, I've told these stupid cunts that their proposals are like telling us to burn down all our houses and expect us to celebrate in the ashes.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oerdin, I'm certainly no Communist.

And I'm well of the atrocities committed in its name.

However when Conservatives like Tucker Carlson of the Right Wing Fox News Network comes off as some Robin Hood pointing to the need for massive reforms in the Capitalist system, then surely it needs fixing and reform.

Ie - the hoarding of real estate in Western nations which drives up real estate and levels is not Capitalism because it prevents and fair pricing competition. I've seen this in my city of Vancouver. How offshore Chinese are buying up all the real estate as they are probably in your country .

That's not free market Capitalism.

It's more like monoplistic corporate fascism.

You're an idiot is what you are. The founders of my superior country mandated a system of government protectionism but our traitors dont utilize it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You're an idiot is what you are. The founders of my superior country mandated a system of government protectionism but our traitors dont utilize it.

And yet Dumbo, the current system is to the detriment of people like yourself - another example of corporate fascism is the power of Big Tech & it's ability to shut down the voices & news organs of the Right like Parler. Witness how when people began to leave Facebook and Shitter they had it closed down.

That's not free market Capitalism, Lokmeer. And it hurts the guy on main street like you. Not me as much because their politics are closer to mine. But it still is not to my benefit because democracy & alternative voices are being muzzled.

Is that what your Christian Founders had in mind? And many of the owners/players in Big Tech are Muslims & Jews further marginalizing people like yourself.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
At least uber and left provided some competition. Before them the taxi business truly was a monopoly protected by corrupt local politicians who openly blocked any and all competition. Google "taxi medallion corruption" some time. And realize it cost $50 to go three miles in 1994 money to catch a taxi cab.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is that how you get them to let you suck their cock?

I bet your dying to know

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And yet Dumbo, the current system is to the detriment of people like yourself - another example of corporate fascism is the power of Big Tech & it's ability to shut down the voices & news organs of the Right like Parler. Witness how when people began to leave Facebook and Shitter they had it closed down.

That's not free market Capitalism, Lokmeer. And it hurts the guy on main street like you. Not me as much because their politics are closer to mine. But it still is not to my benefit because democracy & alternative voices are being muzzled.

Is that what your Christian Founders had in mind? And many of the owners/players in Big Tech are Muslims & Jews further marginalizing people like yourself.
Hey dipshit, those left wing media assholes are operating like commie news outlets.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
At least uber and left provided some competition. Before them the taxi business truly was a monopoly protected by corrupt local politicians who openly blocked any and all competition. Google "taxi medallion corruption" some time. And realize it cost $50 to go three miles in 1994 money to catch a taxi cab.

Thing is, these taxi drivers paid upwards of a million dollars and mortgaged their lives for those medallions. And then the Uber drivers were allowed to enter the market for a few hundred dollars maybe a few thousand at most. And the taxi drivers were never compensated. That's why many went broke because they had to compete on an uneven playing field. So if Uber drivers were forced to pay a million for license, would the customer still be paying a pittance for a ride?

But the biggest scam is that it is marketed as 'free enterprise' & Capitalism. Yet I can't just go out and download a generic app, charge whatever I want & keep all the profits. No that's considered 'illegal'. So the same corruption you've pointed out with medallion competition and keeping others out of the market is perpetrated by Uber today.

Uber bought out city hall, the state politicians and sold out the taxi drivers to the lowest bidder.

Think city bus drivers would stand for that? Of course not. Everyone wants these taxi drivers to be thrown to the free market wolves under the bus while Union bus drivers get their wages and job protection. Just one more example how governments sold out the working class in North America. Not just the States but Canada too.

I was never a taxi driver or ever wanted to be one but I sympathized what they've gone thru. And I sort of hate city transit bus drivers because they got protection while others didn't.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hey dipshit, those left wing media assholes are operating like commie news outlets.

Well then don't you think that the Capitalist system needs reform so Conservative media outlets that represent your views are allowed to compete on a level playing field?

If Parler had been allowed to continue to operate in a truly open free market, Fascist book & Twitter would have lost half of its members to them. Big Tech knew that so they had Parler shut down.

That's not a free market with free speech allowed. That's corporate fascism.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Joe, the whole point is it never should have been a government granted monopoly because all that did was harm consumers and allow political ibsiders who could afford to pay politicians $1 million bribes to enrich themselves. A more lightly regulated market would have allowed for free, fair, and open competition. So consumers wouldn't have gotten screwed.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I don't care if Facebook got supplanted by the likes of Parler.

FB has become such a bloated overcontrolled useless app that micromanages its users that it's not worth it to use them anymore. Complete waste of time. May as well use the post office to send messages. At least you get privacy.

I dont care if someone comes along and blows them outta the water. It's long overdue

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fascism is the centralizing of everything.

Also once again, Admin.....you are completely blind. These features do not apply to US. They apply to YOU.

You know like the Malcolm X quote that should have made you question your reliance on corporate media that has YOU hating the wrong people and supporting an actual fascist government?

Do you think the multiple times we have pointed this out was for shits and giggles?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Thanks to our modern left.....dems and progs....we are living in Covid 1984

Not that I think any of these establishment shills will actually listen and think about anything.

Since disagreeing and opposing the left is now domestic terror, you know? I'm sure that "feature of fascism" is lost on them.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
In 1995 or so I read Eco's book travels in hyper reality. It was about his reactions to traveling in America, it was pretty dry and dismissive, he obviously did not like the U.S. and constantly negatively compared it to Italy. He came off as very insular. In the 26 years since he has moved to the extreme left endorsing literal communists (as in Italian Communist Party) candidates and declaring everyone who is not a communist is some how a fascist.

Basically, he has not been an objective source for decades now.
Cool story Bro, but you did not address any of Eco's 14 points, attacking the author over style is weak sauce.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Fascism is the centralizing of everything.

...and yet that's what it feels like what's happening.

We get this illusion of choice, but seem to be getting fewer options all the time. Ie - how Big Pharma controls the vaccine market & along with it, our society. In the process they're creating a monopoly and an excessive unchecked concentration of power.

So from the standpoint of a free market Capitalist, that would be considered fascism.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

in History,
| November 22nd, 201

1. The cult of tradition. “One has only to look at the syllabus of every fascist movement to find the major traditionalist thinkers. The Nazi gnosis was nourished by traditionalist, syncretistic, occult elements.”
  2. The rejection of modernism. “The Enlightenment, the Age of Reason, is seen as the beginning of modern depravity. In this sense Ur-Fascism can be defined as irrationalism.”
  3. The cult of action for action’s sake. “Action being beautiful in itself, it must be taken before, or without, any previous reflection. Thinking is a form of emasculation.”
  4. Disagreement is treason. “The critical spirit makes distinctions, and to distinguish is a sign of modernism. In modern culture the scientific community praises disagreement as a way to improve knowledge.”
  5. Fear of difference. “The first appeal of a fascist or prematurely fascist movement is an appeal against the intruders. Thus Ur-Fascism is racist by definition.”
  6. Appeal to social frustration. “One of the most typical features of the historical fascism was the appeal to a frustrated middle class, a class suffering from an economic crisis or feelings of political humiliation, and frightened by the pressure of lower social groups.”
  7. The obsession with a plot. “Thus at the root of the Ur-Fascist psychology there is the obsession with a plot, possibly an international one. The followers must feel besieged.”
  8. The enemy is both strong and weak. “By a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak.”
  9. Pacifism is trafficking with the enemy. “For Ur-Fascism there is no struggle for life but, rather, life is lived for struggle.”
  10. Contempt for the weak. “Elitism is a typical aspect of any reactionary ideology.”
  11. Everybody is educated to become a hero. “In Ur-Fascist ideology, heroism is the norm. This cult of heroism is strictly linked with the cult of death.”
  12. Machismo and weaponry. “Machismo implies both disdain for women and intolerance and condemnation of nonstandard sexual habits, from chastity to homosexuality.”
  13. Selective populism. “There is in our future a TV or Internet populism, in which the emotional response of a selected group of citizens can be presented and accepted as the Voice of the People.”
  14. Ur-Fascism speaks Newspeak. “All the Nazi or Fascist schoolbooks made use of an impoverished vocabulary, and an elementary syntax, in order to limit the instruments for complex and critical reasoning.”

I love Umberto Eco.