How DON'T you want to die?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wouldn't want to die a violent death such as getting attacked by an assailant or a Wild animal.

Or an Auto Accident

I've nearly been in each one.

I even got lit on fire once.

It's terrifying.

don't die like that, folks.

Dying in prison must suck too. I know that Herman at the Blue Coronashew has spent time in what he calls the 'joint' so I wouldn't wanna go there.

Die in your own bed at home or choose the time and method to end your own.

Just don't die a violent death, that's all.

I dont think any of us have "die a violent death" on our agenda, Joe.

You gotta tell me about how you got set on fire.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wouldn't want to die a violent death such as getting attacked by an assailant or a Wild animal.

Or an Auto Accident

I've nearly been in each one.

I even got lit on fire once.

It's terrifying.

don't die like that, folks.

Dying in prison must suck too. I know that Herman at the Blue Coronashew has spent time in what he calls the 'joint' so I wouldn't wanna go there.

Die in your own bed at home or choose the time and method to end your own.

Just don't die a violent death, that's all.

I dont think any of us have "die a violent death" on our agenda, Joe.

You gotta tell me about how you got set on fire.

Accidentally lit myself on fire inside a tent one time when I was working in the Forest.

I got up one early morning, turned on the gas stove as everything was frozen, including the water jugs which turned into slabs of solid ice overnight.

Cranked it up too hard and the flames started to engulf the tent's interior.

Tried to put it out, but it got outta control

Then it spread started burning other things including my clothes.

My beard got lit on fire too.

But I ran outta the tent and rolled around on the grass and eventually the flames were snuffed out.

But half of my beard was gone.

good thing I had it had the beard at the time, as it probably saved my face from burning on fire.

Mistake made, lesson learned.

Don't try this at home.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyways, there was a guy in my town who died a really violent death.

Standing 6'4" lean and full of muscle, Larry Mizen was a neighbourhood enforcer who made one too many enemies as he used to bust up people's faces open with surgical steel implants embedded in his knuckles.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

14399surreyMIZEN-Larry.jpg

One of his favourite pastimes was posing for photos lookin fierce and tough:

larry-mizen2.jpg

Then One day they found him dead in the bathroom of his apartment.

Apparently someone or a number of people ganged up on him and stabbed him to death in the back from behind.

He died of multiple stab wounds with his body hunched over the bathroom sink.

Since this day, nobody found out who did it, and the police nor anybody else seem to be interested in finding out.

He was like a real life version of that character Bad Bad Leroy Brown.

Well we know what happened to Leroy.

Not a good way to die, eh.

Though he lived and died by the sword, eh.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I accidently lit a guy on fire.

Back in high school, we used to all gather by this dead end and smoke cigarettes before school (yes I have quite smoking)

There was this super nerdy kid. He showed up wearing this angora white sweater. It was very fuzzy.

Yanno how if you light a lighter to your sock the flame will move over the whole sock? Well I pretended to do that to his shirt and he moved closer ....and the fire caught it.

He went up like one of those dandelion puffs.....he screamed like a girl but he wasnt hurt at all.

I felt so bad. It was hilarious though.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Back in high school, we used to all gather by this dead end and smoke cigarettes before school (yes I have quite smoking)

There was this super nerdy kid. He showed up wearing this angora white sweater. It was very fuzzy.

Yanno how if you light a lighter to your sock the flame will move over the whole sock? Well I pretended to do that to his shirt and he moved closer ....and the fire caught it.

He went up like one of those dandelion puffs.....he screamed like a girl but he wasnt hurt at all.

You woulda liked this guy when he was alive, Dovey:

Maybe your Mother remembers him.

He was Wild.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You woulda liked this guy when he was alive, Dovey:

Maybe your Mother remembers him.

He was Wild.

I definitely know who Jim Morrison is, Joe.

I know I'm immature on the internet but I'm 40.....not 20 lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Anyways, there was a guy in my town who died a really violent death.

Standing 6'4" lean and full of muscle, Larry Mizen was a neighbourhood enforcer who made one too many enemies as he used to bust up people's faces open with surgical steel implants embedded in his knuckles.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

14399surreyMIZEN-Larry.jpg

One of his favourite pastimes was posing for photos lookin fierce and tough:

larry-mizen2.jpg

Then One day they found him dead in the bathroom of his apartment.

Apparently someone or a number of people ganged up on him and stabbed him to death in the back from behind.

He died of multiple stab wounds with his body hunched over the bathroom sink.

Since this day, nobody found out who did it, and the police nor anybody else seem to be interested in finding out.

He was like a real life version of that character Bad Bad Leroy Brown.

Well we know what happened to Leroy.

Not a good way to die, eh.

Though he lived and died by the sword, eh.

He looks like a serious git. Skinny wrists and forearms, tennis-elbow, rsi in other elbow, fly undone, ugly mug with weak cheek bones and chin, small beady eyes lost in skin folds, skinny calves, smoker and druggie....

A regular Aussie would’ve broke this toothpick in half in a heartbeat!
:LMAO2:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He looks like a serious git. Skinny wrists and forearms, tennis-elbow, rsi in other elbow, fly undone, ugly mug with weak cheek bones and chin, small beady eyes lost in skin folds, skinny calves, smoker and druggie....

LOL! I didn't notice all those details.

Larry likely had 'weak cheekbones' from getting smashed in the face one too many times.

His knuckles were replaced with surgical steel after he broke his hands in several fights.

From the looks of it, he probably didn't have many teeth left either.

He was quite a Heavy Hitter in his time.

Same time he looks as if he took almost as many blows as he dished out.

I think he was an enforcer for some Pushers in the area.

And if people couldn't pay he'd re-arrange their faces for them with his fist.

But it looks like sombody (or possibly a lot of people) got even for what he did to them.

I wonder if they passed a pot around to hire some hitmen/assassisn to get rid of the Guy.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Larry likely had 'weak cheekbones' from getting smashed in the face one too many times.

His knuckles were replaced with surgical steel after he broke his hands in several fights.

But it looks like sombody (or possibly a lot of people) got even for what he did to them.

I wonder if they passed a pot around to hire some hitmen/assassisn to get rid of the Guy.
A hitman wouldn’t be required for this aging geezer, more like an irate boyfriend/husband or family member on Facebook after hearing him insinuate that woman of being a hooker.

Standover men have a habit of being overly mouthy when they age. And this mug even exposed his weak points to the world in the form of Sunday snaps. A teacup whacked against either elbow, would’ve had this geriatric flailing around on the ground like a dying cockroach...
:SmokeBreak2:

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A hitman wouldn’t be required for this aging geezer, more like an irate boyfriend/husband or family member on Facebook after hearing him insinuate that woman of being a hooker.

Standover men have a habit of being overly mouthy when they age. And this mug even exposed his weak points to the world in the form of Sunday snaps. A teacup whacked against either elbow, would’ve had this geriatric flailing around on the ground like a dying cockroach...

tenor.gif

Hey...don't mock the Dead, dude.

The guy's still a LEGEND among the LOCALS where I live, eh?

They still talk about him as if he were still among us.

Evidence....

...a Genuine Hero...or Anti-Hero depending on the way you look at it

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

Evidence....

Someone did snap him after all...hahahaha! Fuck I’m astute as well as analytical.
This broke bloke must’ve spread fear in teenagers and feeble men. Sorry buddy, I come from a place where you worry about being burnt alive or raped with a machete. Nice post though. :ThumbsUp3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

Evidence....

Someone did snap him after all...hahahaha! Fuck I’m astute as well as analytical.
This broke bloke must’ve spread fear in teenagers and feeble men. Sorry buddy, I come from a place where you worry about being burnt alive or raped with a machete. Nice post though. :ThumbsUp3:

Well you must live in a tough neighbourhood.

What part of Australia do you live?

Like this?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

Evidence....

Like this?

Oh I do apologise, I meant my former country of Southern Africa growing up during the end years of a political regime known as apartheid.

Anyhoo, in Australia we had real standover men like Uncle Chopper...
:Killa:

images

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

Evidence....

Like this?

Oh I do apologise, I meant my former country of Southern Africa growing up during the end years of a political regime known as apartheid.

images

Uncle Chopper or Uncle Chester?

Or Both? :ROFL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

Evidence....

Like this?

images

Uncle Chopper or Uncle Chester?

Or Both? :ROFL3:

images

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Chopper is a hero to me.

Top bloke!~

...is he even sill alive?

Oh and BTW, have you heard from your fellow Aussie Godry Gambino lately?

Y'know, the guy who used to buy hookers in Thailand with a reloadable credit card?

I wonder what happened to him.

Or if he ended up dead from bilking all those Thai bar girls.

Promising them marriage then running out on em.

He might've eve needed up dead or in 'the Bangkok Hilton, eh?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Chopper died of Liver Cancer not very long ago....

My other fear of dying is, crashing in a plane over an ocean and SURVIVING. omg, imagine surviving and slowly dying in a life raft without water having sharks circling which is exactly what happened to my dad and 2 crew on his crayboat sinking back in 1964.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
having my parachute fail and having all that freefall time 2 think about whats coming

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
In front of my son or daughter. I don't know just wouldn't want the last time they see me is dying. I rather die alone whether its in my sleep or some horrific accident. I just want to protect from an experience like that. I guess it goes back to when I found my father dead in our house when I was 8 years old. He had too much to drink, was just laid off, him and my mom were just really stressed out, and I don't know what he was thinking. Maybe he felt like a burden or a failure to us. I didn't see him shoot himself but seeing his dead body it took almost 20 years to really get it out of my head. I was there for almost an hour before anybody like the cops and that showed up. I was just frozen. I just don't want my kids to have any experiences like that. I know they will have to told about this eventually or will be exposed to it through friends or other family in time. Just very protective of them. Thankfully I still have lots of time to do that...?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Chopper died of Liver Cancer not very long ago....

My other fear of dying is, crashing in a plane over an ocean and SURVIVING. omg, imagine surviving and slowly dying in a life raft without water having sharks circling which is exactly what happened to my dad and 2 crew on his crayboat sinking back in 1964.

So you never knew what happened to Gordy Gambino, eh?