How DON'T you want to die?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Starving to death might suck
dying of thirst too. i wonder which one is worse
You can survive longer on just water, than without just food.
WONG!!! NO NECESSAWILY!

Dua24on.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Starving to death might suck
dying of thirst too. i wonder which one is worse
You can survive longer on just water, than without just food.

Dying of starvation is worse than dying thirst. Your body will eat itself.

Dying of thirst takes about 3 days. Starving can take months.

If knew for sure I wasn't gonna have access to food.....I'd reject water too. Get r done. Or if I really wanted to live, I would start eating parts of my own body and see what happens.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Remembering watching that show called OZ when they were grinding up glass and putting it in that WOPs food and thinking that would suck , thinking how it's your bodies natural reaction to repel foreign objects from the body leaving that glass to push threw the flesh till the glass wears down becomes dull and imbeds itself into the flesh as you bleed out and hemorrhage internally from the destructive paths left behind

cw_

Ɛ> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I want to die in my sleep like Dad did. Not in total panic like the passengers in the car he was driving.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Working at a steel cable plant and getting your arm caught in the spooler and getting dragged into a spool of one inch steel cable. It happened to someone I knew. His body was crushed into hamburger in the middle of a 8 foot spool of steel cable. They had to unspool the cable half way to scrape out his remains.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Seamajor Did you see about that surfer who died because his board fin sliced his leg? Good grief.

No I have not, although I’ve sliced myself a half a dozen times. Head, legs, ear. The worst was tearing the flesh from my shin. Zero left to sew up.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mikala was a very well know Surfer. RIP Brother. Have you see the HBO series, 100 foot wave? Most of it takes place in Portugal, along with other big wave breaks. I think you’d enjoy it.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Dying of starvation is worse than dying thirst. Your body will eat itself.

Dying of thirst takes about 3 days. Starving can take months.
Speaking of,how long do you think Lily could go without food?