How many of you Americans would convert to Islam?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And the Abnormal birth defects, growths and diseases thread exists here
Well isn’t that a joy? I bet that gets noobs lining up rushing to support the place.

Not since you reported all the images .. you win
No repetition troll, I have yet to report any images. Don’t try and blame that on me. You have a public awareness here, I’m merely pointing out that naked and dead children do not represent light-hearted trollism or the majority of people here on Bastard Factory. It seems that you really do want this place shut down for good.

Your right it was decided to let that thread die(pun intended) we got lots of heat for that thread back in the day, not sure but may have even caught a flag even, but we also had more traffic
It did get a red flag. I know that for a fact. But that’s besides the point. Using children in any perversion is a criminal offence. You’re just lucky you’re not sitting in jail getting arse_raped.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Well isn’t that a joy? I bet that gets noobs lining up rushing to support the place.

No repetition troll, I have yet to report any images. Don’t try and blame that on me. You have a public awareness here, I’m merely pointing out that naked and dead children do not represent light-hearted trollism or the majority of people here on Bastard Factory. It seems that you really do want this place shut down for good.

Your right it was decided to let that thread die(pun intended) we got lots of heat for that thread back in the day, not sure but may have even caught a flag even, but we also had more traffic
It did get a red flag. I know that for a fact. But that’s besides the point. Using children in any perversion is a criminal offence. You’re just lucky you’re not sitting in jail getting arse_raped.
Again nothing sexaul about dead bodies

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Again nothing sexaul about dead bodies
The fact that you did that, can only be considered to be a sexual deviancy on your part. What the fuck did you expect from people opening a thread with dead children and their mutilated/deformed genitalia all exposed? Those children had parents that grieved for them. Most of us here are parents. The posts were disgusting anyway you choose to look at them. You’re a troll dipshit, not a medical student doing their thesis on medical deformity and how to disgust the morally-minded people of Bastard Factory.

Your troll was out of line, as was your false accusations regarding my own daughter.