How many Americans have died on Alheimer joe's watch?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
B
To people Seaboobs likes, he portrays himself as some cool hippie surfer guy who believes in kindness and respect for others. Which is frankly bullshit.

To people he doesnt like, he is a vindictive and malicious manipulator who will start getting personal and trying to get you in trouble. He is pretty vapid and judgmental.

I have zero doubt that he reported this board for hatespeech, hoping to get Freud permanently banned.

He just isnt at all who he pretends to be when he likes you.
Jesus Dove, you described yourself.
Lulz

Ever see me get personal with someone who didnt already get visciously personal with me?

I'm very upfront and blunt person, so your assessment really misses the mark. If I have issue with someone I go directly to them.
Yea, you've attacked me many times when Joo needed support. Came out of nowhere.
That's a plain fact.

I have NEVER attacked you.

Link it.

You are the one who announced here that you and I "dont exactly like eachother".....which was certainly news to me because I've never had an issue with you.

You think me arguing against your political views means I'm attacking you? Is that it?
Yea you have, don't lie. And not just once, either. Sticking your nose in where it didn't belong and I/we chopped it off.
I don't forget shit-

Exactly where, then?

Show me. I certainly do not recall a single thing resembling what you are talking about.

Are you drunk and confusing me with someone else? Because I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.
Drunk? No.
TRF for one. I ripped your skinny ass up a flagpole so well peeps claimed I was EB. Remember? You forgot we crossed paths previously at CO and maybe BH.
At SG we warred as well. You might find something there if you look.
So, stop LYING.
Easy enough to prove you lie, just ask Dorian Gay, Martini, anybody at BC.. lol

Fucking THIRD RAIL? You are mad at me over shit from TRF that I dont even remember and probably was not even serious?!

All of us have talked shit to eachother. When did i ever make it personal and resort to being malicious with you or "stick my nose where it didnt belong"? We ALL talked shit to eachother for fun at CO....so no dont particularly remember you from there.

I spent like....10 minutes on BH. Long enough to see Casket up by herself in the shout box at 2am casting hexes on someone.

The only time I can remember butting heads with you on SG is ironically when YOU decided to stick YOUR nose in where it didnt belong and jump on me over a fight Murd and I were having.

So.....yeah Benz... I really have no fucking clue what you are talking about and i would like to see where i got personal and malicious with you. I honestly had no idea you felt this way.
^Blah blah blah^
All of a sudden the bitch 'remembers'.
My point made,
Nothing more to see-

Really? What did "the bitch" remember? Be specific.

I'm legit floored you have carried a grudge against me for a fucking decade just because I talked some stupid shit to you.....just like I've done with everyone and everyone has done with me.....at fucking CO and TRF.

That's wild, Benzo.

But you are accusing me of making it personal and being malscious.....which I have never done. So....if you directly explain when and how, you are the one with the problem you are trying to justify.
You saying you're not malicious or personal?
Lol
Martini tapped your ass, bitch.
You even paid his bus ticket.
Then blabbed it.
*BOOM*
Gtfo-

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
SlowJoe death clock, takin off like a rocket!!!! His only hope of not surpassing SaintTrump is if he dies in a year! Decisions, decisions! LOL! :Sad:

Yeah. Then we are left with Harris.

Which happen in 2 years anyway when they 25th Segregation Joe.
I think she'll be better for the country due to her ineptitude the same way I believed biden would be better than president reggin. I'd have loved to see the wings fall off ol jug ears' plane mid trip to Hawaii!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
B
To people Seaboobs likes, he portrays himself as some cool hippie surfer guy who believes in kindness and respect for others. Which is frankly bullshit.

To people he doesnt like, he is a vindictive and malicious manipulator who will start getting personal and trying to get you in trouble. He is pretty vapid and judgmental.

I have zero doubt that he reported this board for hatespeech, hoping to get Freud permanently banned.

He just isnt at all who he pretends to be when he likes you.
Jesus Dove, you described yourself.
Lulz

Ever see me get personal with someone who didnt already get visciously personal with me?

I'm very upfront and blunt person, so your assessment really misses the mark. If I have issue with someone I go directly to them.
Yea, you've attacked me many times when Joo needed support. Came out of nowhere.
That's a plain fact.

I have NEVER attacked you.

Link it.

You are the one who announced here that you and I "dont exactly like eachother".....which was certainly news to me because I've never had an issue with you.

You think me arguing against your political views means I'm attacking you? Is that it?
Yea you have, don't lie. And not just once, either. Sticking your nose in where it didn't belong and I/we chopped it off.
I don't forget shit-

Exactly where, then?

Show me. I certainly do not recall a single thing resembling what you are talking about.

Are you drunk and confusing me with someone else? Because I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.
Drunk? No.
TRF for one. I ripped your skinny ass up a flagpole so well peeps claimed I was EB. Remember? You forgot we crossed paths previously at CO and maybe BH.
At SG we warred as well. You might find something there if you look.
So, stop LYING.
Easy enough to prove you lie, just ask Dorian Gay, Martini, anybody at BC.. lol

Fucking THIRD RAIL? You are mad at me over shit from TRF that I dont even remember and probably was not even serious?!

All of us have talked shit to eachother. When did i ever make it personal and resort to being malicious with you or "stick my nose where it didnt belong"? We ALL talked shit to eachother for fun at CO....so no dont particularly remember you from there.

I spent like....10 minutes on BH. Long enough to see Casket up by herself in the shout box at 2am casting hexes on someone.

The only time I can remember butting heads with you on SG is ironically when YOU decided to stick YOUR nose in where it didnt belong and jump on me over a fight Murd and I were having.

So.....yeah Benz... I really have no fucking clue what you are talking about and i would like to see where i got personal and malicious with you. I honestly had no idea you felt this way.
^Blah blah blah^
All of a sudden the bitch 'remembers'.
My point made,
Nothing more to see-

Really? What did "the bitch" remember? Be specific.

I'm legit floored you have carried a grudge against me for a fucking decade just because I talked some stupid shit to you.....just like I've done with everyone and everyone has done with me.....at fucking CO and TRF.

That's wild, Benzo.

But you are accusing me of making it personal and being malscious.....which I have never done. So....if you directly explain when and how, you are the one with the problem you are trying to justify.
You saying you're not malicious or personal?
Lol
Martini tapped your ass, bitch.
You even paid his bus ticket.
Then blabbed it.
*BOOM*
Gtfo-

Yeah, no shit.

I said show me where I have ever been personal or malicious unprovoked.

So I'm a malicious bitch because I defended myself?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When is he gonna stop COVID like he promised? :ROFL3:
Maybe after he gives millions of criminal immigrants green cards
What crimes did these "millions of criminal immigrants" commit?
Why the fuck should they come here? We got our own to heal and regroup
They come because americans offer them jobs. Usually the jobs the americans do not want.

Now it's your turn to answer my question: What crimes did these "millions of criminal immigrants" commit?

Liar. They drive down wages thus why Americans decide not to do those jobs at depressed wages. That is what you liberals can never understand, you whine that wages for the bottom aren't going up, then completely ignore why they are not going up. Namesly, flooding low skill labor markets with illegal aliens thus making life worse for the poor and those blacks you claim to love but constantly fuck over. You bigots.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The chicken butchering plants in Alabama which Trump had raided by ICE a year or so ago are a great example. In 1980 every worker at that company was unionized and making an average of $20 in 1980 dollars with full benefits including health care and a retirement pension. In the 1990's they moved the plant to rural Alabama from the upper Midwest and started deliberately recruiting illegals first from Mexico then from Central America. Wages at the time of the raid were averaging less than $9 per hour.

After all the illegals got arrested and held for deportation the company was forced to hire local unemployed people, most of them blacks, and wages rose to $14 per hour as illegal labor was no longer available. So Americans will do these jobs but they want actual legal wages and not deeply depressed wages.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
When is he gonna stop COVID like he promised? :ROFL3:
Maybe after he gives millions of criminal immigrants green cards
What crimes did these "millions of criminal immigrants" commit?
Why the fuck should they come here? We got our own to heal and regroup
They come because americans offer them jobs. Usually the jobs the americans do not want.

Now it's your turn to answer my question: What crimes did these "millions of criminal immigrants" commit?

Liar. They drive down wages thus why Americans decide not to do those jobs at depressed wages. That is what you liberals can never understand, you whine that wages for the bottom aren't going up, then completely ignore why they are not going up. Namesly, flooding low skill labor markets with illegal aliens thus making life worse for the poor and those blacks you claim to love but constantly fuck over. You bigots.
Think about this a little longer....

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The chicken butchering plants in Alabama which Drumpf had raided by ICE a year or so ago are a great example. In 1980 every worker at that company was unionized and making an average of $20 in 1980 dollars with full benefits including health care and a retirement pension. In the 1990's they moved the plant to rural Alabama from the upper Midwest and started deliberately recruiting illegals first from Mexico then from Central America. Wages at the time of the raid were averaging less than $9 per hour.

After all the illegals got arrested and held for deportation the company was forced to hire local unemployed people, most of them blacks, and wages rose to $14 per hour as illegal labor was no longer available. So Americans will do these jobs but they want actual legal wages and not deeply depressed wages.
Same thing happened at the meat plant in Beardstown IL. After all the wages were driven to the toilet, the gubmints started busting the illegals on a regular basis. Now some non unionized low paid citizens work there but I think its still mostly green card workers. All the cleanup is dont through a private company and guess what? They're all illegals. The meat plant has been known by numerous names over the last 30 years.