How many of you Americans would convert to Islam?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Filthy little pygmies

ME91804_o.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Filthy little pygmies

ME91804_o.jpg
I hope that isn’t a child realgimp! Remember the mangled baby vaginas you used to post under the guise of medical anomalies? You sick cunt!
:LOL3:

You and your fantasies , sick in the head .. panty sniffer
While panty sniffing is a common joke…I do believe you wanked over the host’s partner while in a drug-induced euphoria of your making. Deviantart suggests that too!
:LOL3:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Filthy little pygmies

ME91804_o.jpg

A police sketch of Flynn during one of her manic episodes?
No mate…it’s another naked child of deformity. This is who you respect in life Scousey boy? Lulz

Is that what the pic reminds you of.. Do you still dig threw the family laundry basket you degenerate
You need a bullet served to you orally you paedophilic freak! Who the fuck posts images of naked babies with open vaginas on a forum. Oh yeah @realgrimm does and did. On multiple occasions. You’re just lucky that you haven’t been tracked down as yet!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Filthy little pygmies

ME91804_o.jpg

No mate…it’s another naked child of deformity. This is who you respect in life Scousey boy? Lulz

Is that what the pic reminds you of.. Do you still dig threw the family laundry basket you degenerate
You need a bullet served to you orally you paedophilic freak! Who the fuck posts images of naked babies with open vaginas on a forum. Oh yeah @realgrimm does and did. On multiple occasions. You’re just lucky that you haven’t been tracked down as yet!

Still crys about a thread filled with dead babies...

your the one who sexualized it..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Filthy little pygmies

ME91804_o.jpg

Is that right? You posted babies with open vaginas that were deformed and have the hide to say that I’m sexualising that! I was fucking appalled and have been disgusted by your behaviour ever since. You painted a very clear picture of your mindset. I wouldn’t even be a part of this forum had it not been for @Bastard Factory and a few others (that have since left) because of sleazy cunts like you. You need to overdose and do the world a favour.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Filthy little pygmies

ME91804_o.jpg

Is that right? You posted babies with open vaginas that were deformed and have the hide to say that I’m sexualising that! I was fucking appalled and have been disgusted by your behaviour ever since. You painted a very clear picture of your mindset. I wouldn’t even be a part of this forum had it not been for @Bastard Factory and a few others (that have since left) because of sleazy cunts like you. You need to overdose and do the world a favour.

Ahhh so your saying it wasn't Maxis that had my images and vids shut down it was you.. I know the reports were EU, your a mouthbreathing little grass, had some real GEMS.. your a sad little man

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Filthy little pygmies

ME91804_o.jpg

Ahhh so your saying it wasn't Maxis that had my images and vids shut down it was you.. I know the reports were EU, your a mouthbreathing little grass, had some real GEMS.. your a sad little man
What I’m saying is that it should’ve been done by me. You wouldn’t have a leg to stand on if you were caught out. You’re an idle stain on this entire forum. A deprived son a bitch hiding behind a flimsy jumper-hoodie. An oddball and a pervert. Live and learn…all eyes on you.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Filthy little pygmies

ME91804_o.jpg

You’re an idle stain on this entire forum. A deprived son a bitch hiding behind a flimsy jumper-hoodie. An oddball and a pervert. Live and learn…all eyes on you.

FACT

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Filthy little pygmies

ME91804_o.jpg

You’re an idle stain on this entire forum. A deprived son a bitch hiding behind a flimsy jumper-hoodie. An oddball and a pervert. Live and learn…all eyes on you.

FACT
You’re watched!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Filthy little pygmies

ME91804_o.jpg

FACT
You’re watched!

What else is new , been at this a long time chump and you could go thru all my stuff and none is CP your the loser all butthurt because I trolled BF way back with a Dead Kids Thread... Unbelievable... :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Filthy little pygmies

ME91804_o.jpg

FACT
You’re watched!

What else is new , been at this a long time chump and you could go thru all my stuff and none is CP your the loser all butthurt because I trolled BF way back with a Dead Kids Thread... Unbelievable... :LOL3:
What’s unbelievable was your level of depravity for the troll and total disrespect for the dead. And worse for the fact that they were naked children. What is wrong with you…seriously?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Filthy little pygmies

ME91804_o.jpg

FACT
You’re watched!

What’s unbelievable was your level of depravity for the troll and total disrespect for the dead. And worse for the fact that they were naked children. What is wrong with you…seriously?

That was my first thread remember.(besides the fake suicidal goth intro thread). haha .. said I wanted to bring awareness but kept putting in bad taste memes..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Filthy little pygmies

ME91804_o.jpg

FACT
You’re watched!

That was my first thread remember.(besides the fake suicidal goth intro thread). haha .. said I wanted to bring awareness but kept putting in bad taste memes..
Don’t make light of what you did. It’s done, but not forgotten.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Soooooo many tears..

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
I know for a fact that you don’t believe that. You’re creepy and a little more than twisted, but you don’t come across as a complete idiot. Why you haven’t spoken like this in absolute years. You seem somewhat defensive even! Lol

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And the Abnormal birth defects, growths and diseases thread exists here
Well isn’t that a joy? I bet that gets noobs lining up rushing to support the place.

Not since you reported all the images .. you win
No repetition troll, I have yet to report any images. Don’t try and blame that on me. You have a public awareness here, I’m merely pointing out that naked and dead children do not represent light-hearted trollism or the majority of people here on Bastard Factory. It seems that you really do want this place shut down for good.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Soooooo many tears..

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
I know for a fact that you don’t believe that. You’re creepy and a little more than twisted, but you don’t come across as a complete idiot. Why you haven’t spoken like this is absolute years. You seem somewhat defensive even! Lol

Nah I got taken out boasted 60,000 images upped and over 200,000 in the wings took my main account , then my external HD became corrupted lost everything, music, movie, images.. It was a good go, since 2008

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
And the Abnormal birth defects, growths and diseases thread exists here
Well isn’t that a joy? I bet that gets noobs lining up rushing to support the place.

Not since you reported all the images .. you win
No repetition troll, I have yet to report any images. Don’t try and blame that on me. You have a public awareness here, I’m merely pointing out that naked and dead children do not represent light-hearted trollism or the majority of people here on Bastard Factory. It seems that you really do want this place shut down for good.

Your right it was decided to let that thread die(pun intended) we got lots of heat for that thread back in the day, not sure but may have caught a flag even, but we also had more traffic