How many of you Americans would convert to Islam?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah, me neither I think I'm going to join a Prosperity Theology Church like Paula Whites, so I can be rich af too.

Ima buy me a very large automobile too!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah, me neither I think I'm going to join a Prosperity Theology Church like Paula Whites, so I can be rich af too.

Those fucking calls to prayer at all hours of the day and night alone...good fucking lord...

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Those fucking calls to prayer at all hours of the day and night alone...good fucking lord...

Praying 5 times a day facing some rock under dome in the middle of some god forsaken desert no thank you, an Air Conditioned Prosperity Theology Church is the life for me. Might even move to Beverly Hills, Movie Stars and Swimming Pools, oo doggies, it's going to be sweet!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Praying 5 times a day facing some rock under dome in the middle of some god forsaken desert no thank you, an Air Conditioned Prosperity Theology Church is the life for me. Might even move to Beverly Hills, Movie Stars and Swimming Pools, oo doggies, it's going to be sweet!

And women are treated like absolute shit. Fuck that noise.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Could you imagine going to the meat market bar on a friday night and all the loose women are veiled? I mean WTF?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Could you imagine going to the meat market bar on a friday night and all the loose women are veiled? I mean WTF?

If you have HBO or HBO max, there's a funny ass Muslim face veil episode you've gotta watch. :LOL3:

Oh, an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

It is interesting to see the shallow thinking of The Leaker.

She talks about following a religion much like most people would talk about being a member in a social club.

I'm sorry you don't have a sense of humor.

So now The Leaker is claiming that she is okay with women being treated like absolute shit.

All in the name of Allah!!!!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It is interesting to see the shallow thinking of The Leaker.

She talks about following a religion much like most people would talk about being a member in a social club.

I'm sorry you don't have a sense of humor.

So now The Leaker is claiming that she is okay with women being treated like absolute shit.

All in the name of Allah!!!!

I didn't say that. But the call to prayer portion was semi-humorous. It doesn't matter. You can support those heathens all you like. I won't judge you...much.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't know what you're talking about. I detest Islam.

s5tppk5s9oz41.png

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Plus you can't eat bacon

or BE bacon

so that leaves you out, OInk

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Raise your hands.

I would never do it in 1 million years...
Never. I'd persecute islam until it didnt exist....at least out in the open.

Lokmar, terror attacks in Izzy!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Them jews are dumb to tolerate muhzies living with them. Its like allowing a rabid dog in the house!

Your goats follow Islam, I’m sure.
I dont have goats. You sure seem to have a lot of goat pics tho!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Raise your hands.

I would never do it in 1 million years...
I don't know,
maybe.

You know what would be awesome cool though
is if we all had to be muzzies and Duhv got assigned to be my slave, and had to do whatever I say or get beheaded or stoned to death or something.
'course I'd insist she get a clean bill from the vet first.