How Not to Care When People Don't Like You

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"Before you freak out, keep in mind that it’s not just normal to be occasionally disliked, but in fact, it’s healthy. Rejection is a way to suss out who’s compatible with whom, and just as getting romantically dumped by someone leaves you open to finding a better suited partner, getting axed from a social group gives you space to find folks that are a little more your speed. Plus, it’s empowering not to fear being disliked—not that you should run around violating social norms, but when you’re not wasting energy molding your personality to someone else’s to be accepted, you’re more likely to find people who genuinely like you for you, and those relationships are far less exhausting to keep up."

Source:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
up.gif

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I'm not sure who has the worst behavior. Children all the way on up to teenagers or people in their 40s and above.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why are you trying to teach people on here how not to give a fuck if someone don’t like them , I’m sure most couldn’t give a flying bollock anyway.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Awwww I love the lessons you morons are teaching me. Which is not to care what you morons think.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did got banned, they even stuck rT in the arsebox, so knife, who’s cock you sucking to get away with this ?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Bastard Factory since everyone is crying about rules, take a look... Happens every thread certain members make... Two usual suspects MB and SF although he might have made a relevant post (on ignore) but I doubt it...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory since everyone is crying about rules, take a look... Happens every thread certain members make... Two usual suspects MB and SF although he might have made a relevant post (on ignore) but I doubt it...
Funny how wiggers live up to their stereo type though, bit simple in the head, like Muslims converts are mostly ginger, takes all sorts I suppose.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny how wiggers live up to their stereo type though, bit simple in the head, like Muslims converts are mostly ginger, takes all sorts I suppose.
Ginger jihad! LMAO

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Going to the trouble of making a thread like this shows OP hasn’t yet mastered this
“not caring” thing.......

:StaleStory: