How To Guido, And so can youse.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin makes this place unbearable. Just saying
Professional Tip: Don't click on my threads, you idjit.

Massive eyeroll ala Shinzo Abe

It’s not just threads you start. It’s any thread you post in, frankenpussy-fucker

xwNx25E.png

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh look Flea... you're fat now too :LOL3:

@The Countess

no worries tho -- first I was on steroids, then fat, then Puerto Rican and then a Guido and now I think I might be back to being on steriods again AND a Guido. Who lives with ""maw""

and short of course, let's not forget short --lolz

I love driving these peoples into fits of circular stupidity

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

@The Countess

no worries tho -- first I was on steroids, then fat, then Puerto Rican and then a Guido and now I think I might be back to being on steriods again AND a Guido. Who lives with ""maw""

He’s a fucking idiot. He makes me not even want to log in. Cuz I know I’ll see nothing but his mindless spam.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@The Countess

He’s a fucking idiot. He makes me not even want to log in. Cuz I know I’ll see nothing but his mindless spam.
Not to mention he's a fucking groomer

you seen what he said about Dove's kid?

disgusting

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

@The Countess

Maybe you just need to get laid, you're bitchier than normal today. I have heard that Stubby is willing to pay up to $3500 for a roll in the sack.

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

@The Countess

Maybe you just need to get laid, you're bitchier than normal today. I have heard that Stubby is willing to pay up to $3500 for a roll in the sack.

Shut up Franken-fucker

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@The Countess

Shut up Franken-fucker
Actually - banging sindys frankpussy would be a step in the right direction for this sick fuckimg degenerate who fantasizes about 5 year olds being used as sex toys

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

@The Countess

Shut up Franken-fucker
Actually - banging sindys frankpussy would be a step in the right direction for this sick fuckimg degenerate who fantasizes about 5 year olds being used as sex toys
^^^ Reaching Guido levels that should not even be possible!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@The Countess

Shut up Franken-fucker
^^^^ thinking about kids used as sex toys which shouldn’t even be legal

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@The Countess

Whos payin? Stubby prefers kids anyway.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@The Countess

Shut up Franken-fucker

You short fat little donkey should be in jail.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

@The Countess

Shut up Franken-fucker
All the gaslighting you do with your gaseous digestive processes, is a fire hazard.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@The Countess

Shut up Franken-fucker
All the gaslighting you do with your gaseous digestive processes, is a fire hazard.
Doesn’t stop you from imagining doves kid as a sex toy does it. Cretin?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

@The Countess

Shut up Franken-fucker
Hey no pressure, but I was just wondering if you had any luck yet finding all those posts of me bragging on my vast arsenal, yet? Just asking, don’t melt down on me again.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@The Countess

Shut up Franken-fucker
Hey no pressure, but I was just wondering if you had any luck yet finding all those posts of me bragging on my vast arsenal, yet? Just asking, don’t melt down on me again.
For now I’m focused on the post where you are thinking about doves kid as a sex toy. No offense creeper

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

@The Countess

Shut up Franken-fucker
For now I’m focused on the post where you are thinking about doves kid as a sex toy. No offense creeper
"Some Bananas are more equal than others" Pauncho Pisstaino

CjVHipgUUAAgdxo.jpg:large

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Gweedough:

Etymology 1[
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
]

From
, a male given name.
of
and

Alternative forms[
]

Pronunciation[
]

Noun[
]
guido
(plural
)

1. (
    ) a working class
    -
    ; an
    male of
    extraction as a member of the working-class and usually urban-dwelling quotations ▼
Translations