How To Guido, And so can youse.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
everyone knows you're a noodle neck sissy faggot who has inappropriate ideas about what should and should not be used as a sex toy

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
everyone knows you're a noodle neck sissy faggot who has inappropriate ideas about what should and should not be used as a sex toy
Gweeeeee-doooohhhh'

an-alphorn-player-playing-his-instrument-on-a-ridge-above-the-alpine-E6W52H.jpg

Ask your Rhinoplasty guy if an Addadicktome is right for you.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a mohawk ...

I've known a guy with the same Mohawk for 45 years.

PUNK NOT DEAD
had mine fer 27 yrs ... just suits me, not bald on the sides tho, number 3 fade
not punk either, went from dreadlocks to the mohawk, I gots CHARACTER I tell yoo wat
I had a kind of mohawk, short though and spiked with matt clay, if you can get this (I ain't calling you 360 ya daft bastard lmao get a good name) honestly try this if you can get it and get your hair shortish 1.5 2 inches ish and you'll be impressed boyo!
zipAf3w.jpg

thats only number 4 ... HA HA i REALLY DONT NEED MUCH IT SORTA JUST GOES THAT WAY NOW, UP ..sorry didnt see caps was on an not typing again
Yer some lad, I can just imagine all the styles you've had through the years lol but I betcha never had the golden tulip like mine LMFAO

I like to have them as well but I never do my whole head.

My hair in very thick and very long and i only ever did 10 to 15. It's fun. And its absolutely NOT just a black thing. Historically many cultures have done them.
Vikings done them before ever seeing a black guy lol they can be cute on white girls though... I really think a nose ring's cute on girls too, just a thin one...

I have a nose ring as well lol
You need to start telling me bad things about yourself, I refuse to ever envy poofer and you're single-handedly trying to ruin it lolol Beagles are shit dogs, just say it!! SAY IT!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
By the way, I need one of you older Americans to help me with something.

I CLEARLY remember Ed Mcmahn(spelling off no doubt) delivering large checks on door steps for Publishers Clearing House. In fact, this was even a joke when people would show up and knock unannounced for someone to say "oh man. I thought you were Ed".

Now we are being told this never happened.

What. The. Fuck?!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have a mohawk ...

PUNK NOT DEAD
not punk either, went from dreadlocks to the mohawk, I gots CHARACTER I tell yoo wat
I had a kind of mohawk, short though and spiked with matt clay, if you can get this (I ain't calling you 360 ya daft bastard lmao get a good name) honestly try this if you can get it and get your hair shortish 1.5 2 inches ish and you'll be impressed boyo!
zipAf3w.jpg

thats only number 4 ... HA HA i REALLY DONT NEED MUCH IT SORTA JUST GOES THAT WAY NOW, UP ..sorry didnt see caps was on an not typing again
Yer some lad, I can just imagine all the styles you've had through the years lol but I betcha never had the golden tulip like mine LMFAO

My hair in very thick and very long and i only ever did 10 to 15. It's fun. And its absolutely NOT just a black thing. Historically many cultures have done them.
Vikings done them before ever seeing a black guy lol they can be cute on white girls though... I really think a nose ring's cute on girls too, just a thin one...

You need to start telling me bad things about yourself, I refuse to ever envy poofer and you're single-handedly trying to ruin it lolol Beagles are shit dogs, just say it!! SAY IT!

I cant help you. I'm sexy as fuck.

It took me a long time to accept this about myself. I've learned to live with it. It wasnt easy.

If my heroin addiction and fling with Poofer doesnt send you running.....nothing will lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It took me until 2004 to get that ear worm out of my head.....all I had to do was look at it and now it's back.

Fuck you. For real.

And Kenneth will tell us that frequency long before you have any sort of normal discussion.

Please try to restrain yourself from spamming up my Guido Support Thread.

P1040030.JPG

Shut the fuck up and tell me......that Ed Mcmahn guy was delivering comically large checks to the door steps of elderly people RIGHT?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a mohawk ...

PUNK NOT DEAD
zipAf3w.jpg

It took me a long time to accept this about myself. I've learned to live with it. It wasnt easy.
If you ever liked me you'd say Beagles are the absolute worst breed you could get...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have a mohawk ...

PUNK NOT DEAD
zipAf3w.jpg

If you ever liked me you'd say Beagles are the absolute worst breed you could get...

I disagree with that, though. Beagles are fucking adorable!

I'm a full on cat person. I'm even a Leo. I like dogs and all....I just favor cats lol. They are my little spirit creatures.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a mohawk ...

PUNK NOT DEAD
zipAf3w.jpg

I'm a full on cat person. I'm even a Leo. I like dogs and all....I just favor cats lol. They are my little spirit creatures.
May a big, dirty spider pounce upon thee at bedtime!! :Pissed5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dear Google, did ed mcmahon do pch ads?

ed-mcmahon-check-photograph.jpg

Yeah it's being said that he was a spokes guy along with Dick Clark for some other sweepstakes and that he posed for pictures like this one.

But pretty much everyone remembers him KNOCKING on doors, and handing large checks to regular people for Publishers Clearing House.

And CW even remembers it being a joke amongst us peasents.

I do not normally get hot and bothered by Mandela conspiracy stuff but this one is fucking me up.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah it's being said that he was a spokes guy along with Dick Clark for some other sweepstakes and that he posed for pictures like this one.

But pretty much everyone remembers him KNOCKING on doors, and handing large checks to regular people for Publishers Clearing House.

I found this story that sounds about right after being reminded of a couple details

The Correct Answer is No Ed never worked for PCF, he did do some spots for a smaller company but never knocked on doors.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have a mohawk ...

PUNK NOT DEAD
zipAf3w.jpg

May a big, dirty spider pounce upon thee at bedtime!! :Pissed5:

That happens to me out here.

I just put spiders outside.....they eat mosquitos and I fucking hate mosquitos.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I found this story that sounds about right after being reminded of a couple details

The Correct Answer is No Ed never worked for PCF, he did do some spots for a smaller company but never knocked on doors.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That's exactly what I found but I'm telling you.....a bunch of people clearly remember him associated with PCH and knocking on doors.

You're older and your memory on this may be better than mine.....but dont you remember the joke about door knocking? "Damn I was hoping you were Ed!"?

WHY would so many people remember the SAME falsehood? It's so creepy.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I never realized how expensive obesity is, apparently it costs hundreds of dollars in body odor amelioration, ie moth balls, Lysol, deodorant etc