No Twitter for youse and mese.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you sure this guy is not Brazilian?

He certainly loves flip-flops

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
elon-musk-tells-twitter-hes-terminating-deal-buy-social-media-giant

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ya cant trust Fox anymore Rancid, so Im not clicking lol.

But from what I know, Elon discovered that a TON of fucking users on there are bots. He dont feel he should have to pay for something that really dont have as many users as they were claiming.

Kinda like buying an old car, that said 80,000 miles on the odometer, but in actuality, someone had rolled it back from 150,000.

I knew of the bots, they all over social media. They TRY to twist the Sheep's point of view towards the Left.

Ever seen a bot farm? I have.... a pic anyway. Bunch of tables in a warehouse, with a bunch of phones on each table, all spittin' out the same shit as a "unique" individual.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As an astute businessman, Elon Musk probably saw what's coming:

People are missing the bigger picture.

Musk likely didn't want to pay that much for a depeciating asset for something which could be worth much less than its current value. Like anyone considerING the purchase of a big ticket item I suspect Musk decided the time wasn't right.

Tech and the NASDAQ aren't doing do well these days & might crash hard in the fall.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bots, bots, every where. Musk is going to get a much lower price and the SEC is going to go after the current board. Not to mention shareholders and advertisers who were defrauded.

Very bad news for Twitter.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Bots, bots, every where. Musk is going to get a much lower price and the SEC is going to go after the current board. Not to mention shareholders and advertisers who were defrauded.

Very bad news for Twitter.

I've talked of these bots for years. But that was under the impression that it was just fake agents at the helm. Til the day I saw a pic of an actual bot farm. 100 tables, with 100 phones on each one. All connected spewing the same shit as individual accounts.

All that sways public opinion. Its "Why the Left Believe What They Do" cause the Left is mainly on social media. I aint, fuck that shit.

Mainstream media same way, too few folks with all the control, no differing options. Cant say "but Fox" either cause they compromised.

This is the pendulum moment man, we cant let it sway any further, or all is lost. It MUST sway back!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe I shouldn't have quoted you but you can see who liked your post. And where do their memes come from? 'Socail' (sic) media.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm pretty sure neither Oerdin or Blazer use SM either. But that's neither here nor there, and even if they do no need to cast aspersions on me!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Forums for life! (insert rocker smiley I cant find lol)

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm pretty sure neither Oerdin or Blazer use SM either. But that's neither here nor there, and even if they do no need to cast aspersions on me!

Twitter is about it and even then only since 2021. I mostly stopped using FB years ago. I do like youtube but tend to go for educational or military events channels there.

I am not sure what Scouter is getting at other than trying to say he does not like Blazer or I for some reason he has not mentioned.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Twitter is about it and even then only since 2021. I mostly stopped using FB years ago. I do like youtube but tend to go for educational or military events channels there.

I am not sure what Scouter is getting at other than trying to say he does not like Blazer or I for some reason he has not mentioned.

Facebook has become ever more boring and ultra restrictive.

The only reason I can see anyone using it is to advertise a product or service

It has little social interactive value since FB took all the good features out of it.

They should hold a contest and award the winner a cash prize who can come up with a better user interface

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, Twitter just permanently banned me and didn't even say why. Weirdly, I hadn't done anything but like or retweet maybe two dozen posts in the last week. No email, no nothing.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I now see an email from Twitter claiming the reason for my ban was circumventing a previous perma ban. Which makes no sense as I have always only had a single twitter account and it is the same account since 2010 or so. I registered it way back then but didn't bother to use it until 2021 when I got bored during lock downs.

This is just bizarre made up shit out of twitter.