Hysterical Con Says Biden to Outlaw Meat Beer

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Why are conservatives soooooo stooooopit?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

·Trends Reporter, HuffPost
Sat, April 24, 2021, 10:20 PM

Now that
’s former economic adviser
has taken his words of wisdom from the White House to
, he wants the nation to know that President
is plotting to force Americans to drink “plant-based beer.”
Egads. Apparently the man who declared COVID-19 “
” before more than
is not talking about the beer everyone drinks now. That’s typically made from
— and not an ounce of steak. (Additives may include
, like gelatin, but beer is definitely plant based.)
The bonkers brewhaha was part of Kudlow’s raging criticism on Fox Business Friday against the proposed
, which he claimed would end the country’s
, eggs,
there’s nothing in the text of the plan that would ban those products. (Check out Kudlow’s rant beginning in the video above at 0:55.)
Nevertheless, he insisted that Americans would be left to “grill” Brussels spouts on July Fourth (which are apparently bad not only because they’re vegetables but also because they first became
, so they aren’t very nativist) and drink that horrible beer.
“Speaking of stupid,” he began. “America has to, get this, America has to stop eating meat, stop eating poultry and fish, seafood, eggs, dairy and animal-based fats. OK, got that? No burgers on July Fourth. No steaks on the barbecue. ... So get ready. You can throw back a plant-based beer with your grilled Brussels sprouts and wave your American flag.”

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No one said anything about outlawing, well, other than you, but Biden did indeed say he wanted to reduce meat production in the US by 50% by 2040. I realize that is an empty gesture which won't happen thus why politicians say action must happen but only long after they themselves are out of office. That said, it is also stupid and economically bad.

One thing you can count on always being true though. The political elites will still be eating meat three times a day and flying in their private planes every where. We the people are the only ones they wish to deny things to. Never to themselves.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Now that
” before more than
The bonkers brewhaha was part of Kudlow’s raging criticism on Fox Business Friday against the proposed
, eggs,
there’s nothing in the text of the plan that would ban those products. (Check out Kudlow’s rant beginning in the video above at 0:55.)
Nevertheless, he insisted that Americans would be left to “grill” Brussels spouts on July Fourth (which are apparently bad not only because they’re vegetables but also because they first became
“Speaking of stupid,” he began. “America has to, get this, America has to stop eating meat, stop eating poultry and fish, seafood, eggs, dairy and animal-based fats. OK, got that? No burgers on July Fourth. No steaks on the barbecue. ... So get ready. You can throw back a plant-based beer with your grilled Brussels sprouts and wave your American flag.”

Typical CON tactics. Make up some pure bullshit out of whole cloth, then just step back and watch the QAINTs devour it and begin frothing at the mouth and spreading the virus like wildfire.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Every time I think you can't become any more ignorant and less informed you prove me wrong. :(

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No one said anything about outlawing, well, other than you, but Biden did indeed say he wanted to reduce meat production in the US by 50% by 2040. I realize that is an empty gesture which won't happen thus why politicians say action must happen but only long after they themselves are out of office. That said, it is also stupid and economically bad.

One thing you can count on always being true though. The political elites will still be eating meat three times a day and flying in their private planes every where. We the people are the only ones they wish to deny things to. Never to themselves.

Do you see anyone "hysterical" over this dumb shit?

These idiots are so brainwashed that Biden could start nuclear war or start locking up all poor black people and these guys would like "hahahaha look at the hysterical, butt hurt coooonnss!!!" and that's about all they offer. And "cons" are everyone outside their bubble of hate and misinformation.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Now that
” before more than
, eggs,

Typical CON tactics. Make up some pure bullshit out of whole cloth, then just step back and watch the QAINTs devour it and begin frothing at the mouth and spreading the virus like wildfire.
like the Russia hoax

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Every time I think you can't become any more ignorant and less informed you prove me wrong. :(

Because she has a different point of view, makes her ignorant? I thought you were more with it.
These NouveauCons just want to be left lone to exist in their own little news propaganda bubble.
One could spend all day every day debunking their bs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Now that
” before more than
, eggs,

Well this is ironic, because it's exactly what Huffpost AND you guys are literally doing right now and do all the time. You just label everyone a "CON" and twist and misrepresent anything said.

And ignore everything that contradicts what you want to think about other people.

Huffpost is a corporation that makes money off spreading divisive propaganda but.....yeah have fun pretending "CONS" are "hysterical".

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Because she has a different point of view, makes her ignorant? I thought you were more with it.

No, read what she wrote. She is denying that Biden some how didn't say what he said. That is why I called her ignorant and uninformed. Biden did say he wanted to reduce US meat production by 50% by 2040. That is a fact. Lotusbud simply denied that fact and claimed it was a hoax or a lie without even bothering to do a 30 second Google search.

That is why I called her ignorant and uninformed. Notice how none of that had to do with opinions but instead is about her being ignorant of basic facts about the topic being discussed?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Do you see anyone "hysterical" over this dumb shit?

These idiots are so brainwashed that Biden could start nuclear war or start locking up all poor black people and these guys would like "hahahaha look at the hysterical, butt hurt coooonnss!!!" and that's about all they offer. And "cons" are everyone outside their bubble of hate and misinformation.

Indeed.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

No, read what she wrote. She is denying that Biden some how didn't say what he said. That is why I called her ignorant and uninformed. Biden did say he wanted to reduce US meat production by 50% by 2040. That is a fact. Lotusbud simply denied that fact and claimed it was a hoax or a lie without even bothering to do a 30 second Google search.

That is why I called her ignorant and uninformed. Notice how none of that had to do with opinions but instead is about her being ignorant of basic facts about the topic being discussed?
.You do know that meat is being made in laboratories now, Oderstink.
We won't need to raise and butcher meat by then.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Her opinions are based on falsehoods.

These people dont even know what "CONs" are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

.You do know that meat is being made in laboratories now, Oderstink.

Right destroy farms and we can just eat food made in labs.

More land for corporations to destroy. Awesome. Only "CONS" would hate this forward thinking, leftist utopia.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

These NouveauCons just want to be left lone to exist in their own little news propaganda bubble.

Ironically liberals are far more likely to exist in a bubble. We've seen this in lots of studies. Liberals only follow other liberals on places like Twitter or other social media where as Conservatives follow people of all stripes. Also Conservitives can usually articulate arguments the other side is making where as vastly less likely to do so instead blaming imaginary "-isms" without any clue what people on the other side actually said.

Projection as a major problem in all tribes but especially strong with the modern American left.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You do know that meat is being made in laboratories now, Oderstink.
Of course this would open up farmlands for production of all forms of useful crops with lower environmental impact.

I'm not gonna eat lab grown meat and I'm far from alone in that. That's not even political.

See you guys dont wanna leave people alone. Let people raise and slaughter actual cows and let people who want actual meat buy and consume it.

All you guys do is look for ways to fuck regular people under the mask of "progress". Will this be as unaffordable for the poor and working as energy is gonna be?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ironically liberals are far more likely to exist in a bubble. We've seen this in lots of studies. Liberals only follow other liberals on places like Twitter or other social media where as Conservatives follow people of all stripes. Also Conservitives can usually articulate arguments the other side is making where as vastly less likely to do so instead blaming imaginary "-isms" without any clue what people on the other side actually said.

Projection as a major problem in all tribes but especially strong with the modern American left.

Even here where they could be learning more about views that are different, all they do is fling around insults and post their leftwing propaganda pieces.

If Huffpost says "CONS" are hysterical.....well that's the gospel fact today! Even if we aren't even conservative and dont really care much lol.

Their media handlers have them boxing shadows and they never slow down and try to get their own opinions. The hive would never have it.

Now this one thinks that labeling everyone a "CON" and name calling them is how you cure misinformation. Lmao. Idiots. Projection all day.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You do know that meat is being made in laboratories now, Oderstink.
Of course this would open up farmlands for production of all forms of useful crops with lower environmental impact.

I'm not gonna eat lab grown meat and I'm far from alone in that. That's not even political.

See you guys dont wanna leave people alone. Let people raise and slaughter actual cows and let people who want actual meat buy and consume it.

All you guys do is look for ways to fuck regular people under the mask of "progress". Will this be as unaffordable for the poor and working as energy is gonna be?

I go one further... I refuse to be nice to people who eat or push plant based faux meats...

Fuck these nut jobs...