Hysterical Con Says Biden to Outlaw Meat Beer

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You do know that meat is being made in laboratories now, Oderstink.
We won't need to raise and butcher meat by then.
Of course this would open up farmlands for production of all forms of useful crops with lower environmental impact.

I'm not gonna eat lab grown meat and I'm far from alone in that. That's not even political.

See you guys dont wanna leave people alone. Let people raise and slaughter actual cows and let people who want actual meat buy and consume it.

All you guys do is look for ways to fuck regular people under the mask of "progress". Will this be as unaffordable for the poor and working as energy is gonna be?

I go one further... I refuse to be nice to people who eat or push plant based faux meats...

Fuck these nut jobs...

Its gonna be fun when the vegan conservative right wingers catch wind of this one.

Will they sell out here? We shall see lol. Burn out some chaff lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You do know that meat is being made in laboratories now, Oderstink.
Of course this would open up farmlands for production of all forms of useful crops with lower environmental impact.

I'm not gonna eat lab grown meat and I'm far from alone in that. That's not even political.

See you guys dont wanna leave people alone. Let people raise and slaughter actual cows and let people who want actual meat buy and consume it.

All you guys do is look for ways to fuck regular people under the mask of "progress". Will this be as unaffordable for the poor and working as energy is gonna be?

I go one further... I refuse to be nice to people who eat or push plant based faux meats...

Fuck these nut jobs...

Its gonna be fun when the vegan conservative right wingers catch wind of this one.

Will they sell out here? We shall see lol. Burn out some chaff lol.

Do they make bacon scented potpouri insect repellent yet?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol. Admong and happyduck have retired off the thread and are now privately engaging in sexual acts with one another

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We need some bonafide CONS up in here today so they can see how much these leftards hate them and see if they will side with us on leaving meat farmers the feck alone. (The vegan ones).

Too bad most of them are too busy homeschooling several grade levels as they have litters of children and dont use public school and wouldnt sign up at place called "bastard factory" in the first place.

Do they know these homoerotic brussel sprouts are big mad at them? Do they know they are hysterical today?

You fucks are NOT gonna mess with my meat. I mean that. I'll start the civil war myself if anyone tries some lab fuckery with my gotdamn steak. You leftards can fuck right off a cliff with that nonsense. You ain't seen hysterical until you've seen me hunched over a very rare steak at 4am when I'm ovulating, like a lioness on the African plains.

Leave the meat alone.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We need some bonafide CONS up in here today so they can see how much these leftards hate them and see if they will side with us on leaving meat farmers the feck alone. (The vegan ones).

Too bad most of them are too busy homeschooling several grade levels as they have litters of children and dont use public school and wouldnt sign up at place called "bastard factory" in the first place.

Do they know these homoerotic brussel sprouts are big mad at them? Do they know they are hysterical today?

You fucks are NOT gonna mess with my meat. I mean that. I'll start the civil war myself if anyone tries some lab fuckery with my gotdamn steak. You leftards can fuck right off a cliff with that nonsense. You ain't seen hysterical until you've seen me hunched over a very rare steak at 4am when I'm ovulating, like a lioness on the African plains.

Leave the meat alone.
I straight up quit eating from Burger King once they released that plant whopper. You know damn well they'll start subbing plant into the meat burgers. Mark My Words!!!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You ain't seen hysterical until you've seen me hunched over a very rare steak at 4am when I'm ovulating, like a lioness on the African plains.

Oh, come now, Dovey. I'm pretty sure we have. Leastwise those of us who had front row seats to the Dovetini Summer Outdoor Concert on SG.

I kept my ticket stubs. Ah, memories!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You ain't seen hysterical until you've seen me hunched over a very rare steak at 4am when I'm ovulating, like a lioness on the African plains.

Oh, come now, Dovey. I'm pretty sure we have. Leastwise those of us who had front row seats to the Dovetini Summer Outdoor Concert on SG.

I kept my ticket stubs. Ah, memories!

That's childs play compared to what I do to a prime rib......js.

If you havent guessed by now, I'm a Leo lol.

That whole thing was just for amusement. I didnt mean for all the blood and squealing. Sorry. :/ it's hard to let go when it wiggles like that!

At least I didnt drag it to anyones porch.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
True, true.

I'm pretty sure it would've still been bleeding and breathing had you done so. :ThumbsUp1:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Every time I think you can't become any more ignorant and less informed you prove me wrong. :(

Because she has a different point of view, makes her ignorant? I thought you were more with it.

No, read what she wrote. She is denying that Biden some how didn't say what he said. That is why I called her ignorant and uninformed. Biden did say he wanted to reduce US meat production by 50% by 2040. That is a fact. Lotusbud simply denied that fact and claimed it was a hoax or a lie without even bothering to do a 30 second Google search.

That is why I called her ignorant and uninformed. Notice how none of that had to do with opinions but instead is about her being ignorant of basic facts about the topic being discussed?
.You do know that meat is being made in laboratories now, Oderstink.

And just like the Imlossible burger it will be worse for you, cost more, and can easily be seen as inferior. But if your wild claims are true why worry? The market will sort everything out. What I object to is corrupt politicians thinking they can bypass the free market and simply force us to do what they want.

That is what the far left always does and that is why their policies always fail.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Every time I think you can't become any more ignorant and less informed you prove me wrong. :(

Because she has a different point of view, makes her ignorant? I thought you were more with it.

No, read what she wrote. She is denying that Biden some how didn't say what he said. That is why I called her ignorant and uninformed. Biden did say he wanted to reduce US meat production by 50% by 2040. That is a fact. Lotusbud simply denied that fact and claimed it was a hoax or a lie without even bothering to do a 30 second Google search.

That is why I called her ignorant and uninformed. Notice how none of that had to do with opinions but instead is about her being ignorant of basic facts about the topic being discussed?

And just like the Imlossible burger it will be worse for you, cost more, and can easily be seen as inferior. But if your wild claims are true why worry? The market will sort everything out. What I object to is corrupt politicians thinking they can bypass the free market and simply force us to do what they want.

That is what the far left always does and that is why their policies always fail.

...like safety belts, clean water standards and child labor laws. Why can't government just leave people alone?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

...like safety belts and child labor laws. Why can't government just leave people alone?

why can't you just leave airplane glue alone?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This nigger has a hand in it too!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The whole point in having a moratorium on new feed lots is to prevent competition and raise prices. It is classic anti competitive regulation designed to protect existing players from free, fair, and open competition. Show me a Democrat politician and I will show you a corrupt politician.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...like safety belts, clean water standards and child labor laws. Why can't government just leave people alone?

I dont wear seat belts ya jackbooted faggit!