I’m going to pray u all get the healing u need

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Though I'm an unbeliever in the major religions...I will ask the universe to make The Countess a person of dignity and conscience, and hopefully someday she will be rewarded.

See, right now, all she's doing is racking up negative energy against her. When bad things happen, and they do and will, she can't understand where it's all coming from...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I’m still wondering why a proven poaster of deviance gets a free pass .. I’m trying to understand but nothing logically comes up

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m still wondering why a proven poaster of deviance gets a free pass .. I’m trying to understand but nothing logically comes up

Because he's their lackey. Simple as that. They don't really care about deviant behavior. They are outrage junkies. They live to be outraged.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I’ve never seen Breaky condone men using lil girls restroom, have you? Didn’t think so
I’ve seen him make very inappropriate comments regarding children I also don’t see admin condoning that just you shrieking

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Honestly I’m embarrassed for you but that’s just me a purveyor of the truth

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
g2kQrDA.jpeg
Does Rainn Wilson suck cock just like you, Admin?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I’ve seen him make very inappropriate comments regarding children I also don’t see admin condoning that just you shrieking

Oh really? So you weren’t arguing in the shout box that lil girls should not share bathrooms with grown men when he was defending it? Oh my bad

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Where did I ever announce I am a Christian?

Anyone's spiritual beliefs are their own, but I see your Leftist betters have told you to hate on Christians because hate is pretty much all you Lefties have left. Amirite?
Joyce and Joel are demonic cocksucks

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh really? So you weren’t arguing in the shout box that lil girls should not share bathrooms with grown men when he was defending it? Oh my bad

I wasn’t arguing I was stating it’s demented for such a thing, as any sane human would, they were making fun of you for making a big deal over basically the non existence of proof that he condones it
On the flip side here we have a proven sicko poasting horrible things in fact and you turn a blind eye

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Cuz you is some very angry people. A whole hot mess.

Psycho alts, raging hormones, killer trannies, stuffed animal humpers, third world country cabana boy lovers. Ya’ll need Jesus like bad.
My Mexican landscaper? He's available every third Saturday of the month at reasonable rates if you're interested.