I’m going to pray u all get the healing u need

OliviaRodrigostampon

Do you get Deja Vu?
Factory Bastard
Screenshot-20240829-191421-Chrome.jpg

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Sure. You want to call me a white girl and get me angry. Not going to work. I'm not the confused one here. I was born in CA and "white". In Texas, where my parents were born, their birth certificates say "Mexican". Of course, it's not a race, but it is TexASS.

So, is my inherited DNA "white" or "Mexican"? Why don't you white people make up your minds?

You're a white girl from Texas. I've seen your picture. Aside from your overindulgence in sweets and foods with a high lard content, there's little to link you morphologically to classic Hispanic traits. Her Grace, The Countess -- Flea -- looks more like a typical Spic chick than you do.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You're a white girl from Texas. I've seen your picture. Aside from your overindulgence in sweets and foods with a high lard content, there's little to link you morphologically to classic Hispanic traits. Her Grace, The Countess -- Flea -- looks more like a typical Spic chick than you do.

Hispanic people can look a variety of ways, as there is no one way to look Hispanic, and Hispanic people are a diverse group with a wide range of skin tones, features, and ethnicities

The Forum Ethnic Studies Major shares his thoughts.

Thank you ethnic studies guy!

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Hispanic people can look a variety of ways, as there is no one way to look Hispanic, and Hispanic people are a diverse group with a wide range of skin tones, features, and ethnicities

He read a book. Did you? :Pissed5:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard

It's nice that you consulted and "Ethnic Studies" database. That's so "intersectional" of you to do.

The fact is that Lily's ancestors came from Asuturias in the north of the Iberian peninsula. Just ask her.

Fun facts: Asturias was the only region in Iberia that was never conquered by the subhuman muslim filth Jihadis. It was from Asturias that the "reconquista" of Iberia was launched to retake the land from the muslim subhumans. The population of Asturias, to this day, is primarily Gallic. That would be "Celtic" to those with a more nuanced understanding of these things.

That means Lily is Lily White and probably has more Celtic blood than I do, and I'm half Irish and Scot.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Tell.me what Hispanic looks like, pendejo.