I’m going to pray u all get the healing u need

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's nice that you consulted and "Ethnic Studies" database. That's so "intersectional" of you to do.

The fact is that Lily's ancestors came from Asuturias in the north of the Iberian peninsula. Just ask her.

Fun facts: Asturias was the only region in Iberia that was never conquered by the subhuman muslim filth Jihadis. It was from Asturias that the "reconquista" of Iberia was launched to retake the land from the muslim subhumans. The population of Asturias, to this day, is primarily Gallic. That would be "Celtic" to those with a more nuanced understanding of these things.

That means Lily is Lily White and probably has more Celtic blood than I do, and I'm half Irish and Scot.
STFU you ignorant twit, tossing a couple 3 dollars words into the salad doesn't make it make sense.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Well seriously, Raggs - she looks like a second gen trailer park spic with a WalMart sense of style.
..but that's just a type, not the whole enchilada.
She's got that Moorish quality that is prevalent in most Spic chicks. That's due to all the raping the subhuman muslims from North Africa did when they overran Iberia back in the day.

Lily ain't got none of that. Her ancestors were from Asturias.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's nice that you consulted and "Ethnic Studies" database. That's so "intersectional" of you to do.

The fact is that Lily's ancestors came from Asuturias in the north of the Iberian peninsula. Just ask her.

Fun facts: Asturias was the only region in Iberia that was never conquered by the subhuman muslim filth Jihadis. It was from Asturias that the "reconquista" of Iberia was launched to retake the land from the muslim subhumans. The population of Asturias, to this day, is primarily Gallic. That would be "Celtic" to those with a more nuanced understanding of these things.

That means Lily is Lily White and probably has more Celtic blood than I do, and I'm half Irish and Scot.

Probably not. They came without wives in 1607...probably not a lot of Spanish women to marry in good old Monterrey.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
It was all bullshit you moran.
A simple google search would verify every fun fact I posted. Check it out. Not like you have anything else to do. You'll find every fact I posted is, indeed, fact.

Don't forget it's Reggie you're talking to, dipshit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She's got that Moorish quality that is prevalent in most Spic chicks. That's due to all the raping the subhuman muslims from North Africa did when they overran Iberia back in the day.

Lily ain't got none of that.
I actually do from my grandmother's side of the family, at least according to my great uncle who did research. My mom's DNA results from 23 & me confirmed it.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
A simple google search would verify every fun fact I posted. Check it out. Not like you have anything else to do. You'll find every fact I posted is, indeed, fact.

So then you’re saying The Moops impregnated all the lands of the Mediterranean?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep a stuck broke idiot from Detroit. Impressive

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
True, but mine were more settlers than conquerors. The conquest of Mexico start in 1519...my ancestors, on that side of my family, came 90 years after...more or less
Probably not. They came without wives in 1607...probably not a lot of Spanish women to marry in good old Monterrey.
So you're saying you ancestor was a no-account grunt with no resources or connections? That might explain his foray up into Texas, probably raping, murdering and slaughtering the whole way, to steal the best land from the poor exploited indigene Injuns.

I think you've even mentioned a fancy letter from the Viceroy of New Spain verifying your brutal ancestor's claim to the land he stole from the local Injuns.

At least my ancestors never raped or slaughtered any injuns or bought any niggers at the slave markets to work our land like yours did.

I think I'm more intersectionally pristine than you are according to your Leftist formulas regarding generational guilt.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
So you're saying you ancestor was a no-account grunt with no resources or connections? That might explain his foray up into Texas, probably raping, murdering and slaughtering the whole way, to steal the best land from the poor exploited indigene Injuns.

I think you've even mentioned a fancy letter from the Viceroy of New Spain verifying your brutal ancestor's claim to the land he stole from the local Injuns.

At least my ancestors never raped or slaughtered any injuns or bought any niggers at the slave markets to work our land like yours did.

I think I'm more intersectionally pristine than you are according to your Leftist formulas regarding generational guilt.
When you say...your ancestors...who do you mean?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't know because I don't have detailed accounts.

My ancestors were as culpable as yours. You can't make me feel bad, you stooge. I fully embrace the history of the Western Hemisphere without denials or guilt. I embrace the truth, not fiction like you.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard

My ancestors were as culpable as yours. You can't make me feel bad, you stooge. I fully embrace the history of the Western Hemisphere without denials or guilt. I embrace the truth, not fiction like you.
Personally - I find the whole genetic tracing as personal identity...well, amusing.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Whose ancestors to the Americas at any period were wealthy? Extremely few.

They were all motivated to leave for a better life, period.
I don't agree entirely.
.There have always been those who seek adventure as much as riches.

PS: No thread replies...

It muss be Sammich Time.

Pardons - this was the closest match:

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard

No. Your ancestors were far, far more culpable than mine. Mine never stole land from the injuns or owned niggers as slaves. Yours did.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Personally - I find the whole genetic tracing as personal identity...well, amusing.
I agree to a large extent. My grandson's other grandmother is from Manchester, England.

Did her DNA testing, found out she was majority Ashkenazi and decided to drop her English identity.

I do not go around calling myself Spanish, Irish or German. I'm American with Mexican heritage. End of story.

Last edited: