I’m going to pray u all get the healing u need

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I get asked all the time what I am. People think I'm Hispanic or Greek or whatever.

Flynn and Lily even started spewing racist comments at me saying I have a "n*gger nose"

It's was a really disgusting....and telling...angle. As if if I were half black and had black features I should feel bad or ugly? Yeah no. So black people are ugly according to Flynn and Lily.

Just one of the many examples of people who claim to hate racism are usually the most racist.

Link it, liar. I don't use the N word.

Prove it or shut the fuck up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Link it, liar. I don't use the N word.

Prove it or shut the fuck up.

It's all right here on the forum.

I said Flynn said "n*gger nose". You didn't use the word but you were "liking" his racists posts and pretty much agreeing with it.

I'm not digging this board for old Flynn posts from over a year ago. I did point this out to you.

You tend to over look racism and even bringing children into things if it's someone you see as on your "side".

OliviaRodrigostampon

Do you get Deja Vu?
Factory Bastard
pixiz-01-09-2024-12-31-21.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Why are you trying so hard though?

He’s not a threat…he’s a challenge. He basically tried to balance Bastard Factory from going all-out left!

Some should even consider him a saviour, if they were even slightly levelheaded.

Now why would I accept a group of leftist twats currently trying to pump each up on karenesque quotes and delusional stupidity, just to pretend that they belong here at Bastard Factory?

That’s the real question!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Most of my “would-be-opposition” don’t say boo when I’m active. But as soon as I log off and take a shit…they’re on my arse like toilet paper!

And then when I’ve had a couple of drinks an meh pronunseatin is oot da weendo…dey onn meh lik a pak o fulchers!

Nigger please!
:Vibin:

No One

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

I said Flynn said "n*gger nose". You didn't use the word but you were "liking" his racists posts and pretty much agreeing with it.

I'm not digging this board for old Flynn posts from over a year ago. I did point this out to you.

You tend to over look racism and even bringing children into things if it's someone you see as on your "side".
She will never take responsibility for supporting Flynns terrible and offensive racist poasts.

But many here saw them. The north remembers.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Factory Bastard
Nope. I didn't say that. I don't think she was a victim, she knowingly fucked with a married man. She fucked all the way up for sure.

But I don't think she deserved to be a national punching bag, either. Wild Bill here was very good at charming people and getting his way and Monica was what....22? Our brains aren't even fully developed until 25.
You literally just said it again that Monica was a victim because she was coerced into sex at 22 when women's brains don't develop until 25 lmao

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You literally just said it again that Monica was a victim because she was coerced into sex at 22 when women's brains don't develop until 25 lmao
Not specifically women! I remember when I thought I was king shit at 21. It wasn’t until I was in my 30’s that I realised that I was just a kid in the bigger scheme of things.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

And yet your boyfriend has been calling me a cocksucker and tranny nonstop for several years along with his butt buddies which you support and joined in on, so drop the innocent Pollyanna act, and admit you played the flaming game yourself and have no room to point fingers

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
And yet your boyfriend has been calling me a cocksucker and tranny nonstop for several years along with his butt buddies which you support and joined in on, so drop the innocent Pollyanna act, and admit you played the flaming game yourself and have no room to point fingers
We don’t like you!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There. Truth is I never said it, period.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No one likes you, dude.
. We had this place straightened up and a nice place to post.
Then someone let you out and you got loose in here.
I want you off my board
You're what was, pal - now GTFO

We want it peaceful

The other place must be incredibly boring. Perhaps their existence shouldn't be allowed to be based on this forum.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why are you trying so hard though?

He’s not a threat…he’s a challenge. He basically tried to balance Bastard Factory from going all-out left!

Some should even consider him a saviour, if they were even slightly levelheaded.

Now why would I accept a group of leftist twats currently trying to pump each up on karenesque quotes and delusional stupidity, just to pretend that they belong here at Bastard Factory?

That’s the real question!

:AssKisser::Sucky Sucky:

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I'm just sayin'

Of course, she votes against the interest of her people. But we'll just ignore that.

Texas GOP goatfuckers are invading old ladies' homes in Texas. This is who she supports.

Let me tell the GOP goatfuckers something. Most Latinos aren't terribly political, until you push them too far. They work, they worship, they tend to their family.

Just can't go around invading the homes of 80 year old Latina grandmas. It wakes the sleeping giant.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Hey, a bit of good news.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!