I’m going to pray u all get the healing u need

OliviaRodrigostampon

Do you get Deja Vu?
Factory Bastard
He’s not a threat…
Yes he is....

To every fast food worker nationwide.

Personally I cannot take anybody seriously whose second neck looks like squished pork and beans in a ziplock bag.

He's a pot roast molester of the highest order. This truffle sniffer has Waffle House's call ahead dining on speed dial so the buss boys have ample time to build the trough it's going to take to feed that human food dumpster.

Chances are he gets black flashes in front of his eyes when he gets out of a chair. They could use this Barrio version of King Kong Bundys sweat to deep fry tater tots.

A threat, he surely isn't. Unless it's a world record attempt at highest cholesterol count.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes he is....

Personally I cannot take anybody seriously whose second neck looks like squished pork and beans in a ziplock bag.

He's a pot roast molester of the highest order. This truffle sniffer has Waffle House's call ahead dining on speed dial so the buss boys have ample time to build the trough it's going to take to feed that human food dumpster.

Chances are he gets black flashes in front of his eyes when he gets out of a chair. They could use this Barrio version of King Kong Bundys sweat to deep fry tater tots.

A threat, he surely isn't. Unless it's a world record attempt at highest cholesterol count.

The only threat he really poses is to the shock absorbers in his vehicle.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Yes he is....

My Lord…what a load of absolute waffle!

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
And the drivers seat bolsters, upholstering, springs and power motors. I've taken cars in trade from tons of "big" guys, they are driver's seat destroyers.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
lol…

znX1uvx.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You literally just said it again that Monica was a victim because she was coerced into sex at 22 when women's brains don't develop until 25 lmao

It was predatory of him to target a 22 year old internet. Clinton was a known predator.

This isn't as black and white as you are making it. I'm not calling her a victim. But she was way in over her head.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Whom specifically? Anyone of an average education knows that too many older men take advantage of a younger woman’s naivety.

And Bill Clinton was an underachiever right from the get go! Another idiot voted into congress!

I dont think Ollie is getting that. He seems to want force it that we are claiming it's p e d o sex crime and yeah.

When most people understand power imbalances and why people under 25 and easy to take advantage of.