I’m going to pray u all get the healing u need

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
926eb3.jpg

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Who is Erica from Compton?

There is no being gay in prison culture, you test tube baby. If you’re Mexican and do gay shit, they’ll kill you. You don’t make it out.

My hubby is alive and well and doing really good. Meanwhile, you’re sitting in your trailer, enjoying your NAMBLA membership and shit posting 24/7. Who has a better life now? lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There is no being gay in prison culture, you test tube baby. If you’re Mexican and do gay shit, they’ll kill you. You don’t make it out.

My hubby is alive and well and doing really good. Meanwhile, you’re sitting in your trailer, enjoying your NAMBLA membership and shit posting 24/7. Who has a better life now? lol

That is what all the convicts say. They fuck, those are just things that they say to save their macho pride. I have a cousin that retired from CA DOC and a brother who retired from a county DOC.

What a bunch of shit...lmao. They die if they talk about it, maybe.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

You didn't suspect anything when your hub gave you a strap on for Xmas?

upqeKBq.png

images

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That is what all the convicts say. They fuck, those are just things that they say to save their macho pride. I have a cousin that retired from CA DOC and a brother who retired from a county DOC.

What a bunch of shit...lmao. They die if they talk about it, maybe.

I'm the one these insults would apply to. Every man I've been involved with except 3 have been somewhat gay.

First ex husband finally "came out" as bi a year ago. My second ex husband, the one never talk about....who actually did spend time in prison, during one of his crying fits he had after being abusive told me he fucked men in prison.

Now my last ex is being gay.

So my man now is like "I don't know if you have been picking depraved men or turning normal men gay and crazy but ngl I'm kinda nervous" and i don't know what to tell him because I don't know either.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm the one these insults would apply to. Every man I've been involved with except 3 have been somewhat gay.

First ex husband finally "came out" as bi a year ago. My second ex husband, the one never talk about....who actually did spend time in prison, during one of his crying fits he had after being abusive told me he fucked men in prison.

So my man now is like "I don't know if you have been picking depraved men or turning normal men gay and crazy but ngl I'm kinda nervous" and i don't know what to tell him because I don't know either.

That's nice.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Bible doesn't even talk about a "thousand year war" with Christ.....it's the millenial reign of Christ.

A thousand year period of peace under the reign of Jesus.

Not a war with Him. I swear any southern skeeveball man can put an expensive suit on and be a "pastor" on TV. They don't even have to know the Bible.

I like the whole Taylor Swift is LaVeys cloned daughter thing lol

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

She wants a reaction out of me. She can’t call me fat or ugly, so she thinks attacking my husband is a win for her.

Meanwhile, I’m happy as can be, with my husband of 29 years. Enjoying time with our family, while she grunts and roars all day and night here. She gives off miserable energy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She wants a reaction out of me. She can’t call me fat or ugly, so she thinks attacking my husband is a win for her.

Meanwhile, I’m happy as can be, with my husband of 29 years. Enjoying time with our family, while she grunts and roars all day and night here. She gives off miserable energy.

It's the truth. The man on man sex in prisons and jails is common.

It isn't about insulting your husband or her partners. It's reality.

And yeah, you're ugly...bone deep.

And don't forget, mamona, you're here too!

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

You are a simple minded angry bitch.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
She's in a relationship with a former convict, prosperity preacher phony, that has cheated on her and will again.

Yeah, she's ecstatic. :Happy5:
He's cheated on her and she's still with him? Not a choice I would make.