I’m going to pray u all get the healing u need

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
She wants a reaction out of me. She can’t call me fat or ugly, so she thinks attacking my husband is a win for her.

Meanwhile, I’m happy as can be, with my husband of 29 years. Enjoying time with our family, while she grunts and roars all day and night here. She gives off miserable energy.
How many weeks since he last cheated on you, Skank Whore?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Precisely.

I only got cheated on once. I wasn't married at the time. I went after the one that cheated on me. I dumped him immediately. Why would I go after the one that wasn't in a relationship with me?
Cheating is cheating imo, if they do it once they'll do it again.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
How many weeks since he last cheated on you, Skank Whore?

It’s been 9 years. He begged me to forgive him and we’ve been good ever since.

We enjoy life and don’t dwell on the past. Probably why I’m not a miserable bitch these days lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m very happy and content. You don’t see me raging about other people’s families. Thats what miserable, unkept people do.

But you have and you surround yourself with people that will do it if they get a chance.

It hasn't been that long since you were talking a lot of shit about Murdy, her man and her kids.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I’m very happy and content. You don’t see me raging about other people’s families. Thats what miserable, unkept people do.
You're a cuck. Do you wonder where he is when he's late, you do admit it Cuck, I know I would if my SO ever cheated.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I wonder how many other times he cheated on you, and with 'whom'

Why worry if I’m not? You all are way too invested in other peoples lives. Focus on making your own lives better ffs.

I may not like Murdock, but I don’t see how she hangs with you guys. She’s never came across as miserable like you two.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why worry if I’m not? You all are way too invested in other peoples lives. Focus on making your own lives better ffs.

I may not like Murdock, but I don’t see how she hangs with you guys. She’s never came across as miserable like you two.

She knows me, that's why. The me that isn't all about the forums, like you are. Few times we talked it was you and your woes about Dove and Biggie, like 90% of the time. And how they screwed you.

FACTs

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Did the stupid cuck from Compton just say "everyone else is too invested in other peoples lives"?

:G'DamnShame: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Am I ranting and raving about anyone’s families? Didn’t think so. Am I obsessed with anyone else’s marriage? NO

Next
927ss2.jpg

OliviaRodrigostampon

Do you get Deja Vu?
Factory Bastard
Invested?

The twerps at BC have been invested in the comings and goings of the posting history of bastard factory the entire labor day weekend....

.... while posting away themselves.

There's been millions of posts on social media all weekend, but posting at bastard factory now is wrong. Yes, you are reading this correctly.

See, this is what happens when diabetes have taken over your entire body and ravage your brain cells, turning them into skittles. Biggiepotomus hid in his house all weekend because if he went to a fair, with his sodium intake, people would have been rubbing corns on the cob across his flapped back.

And just wait until Thanksgiving, That illiterate tub of shit will barricade himself once again out of fear of men wearing black buckle hats carrying muskets. Next level delusion is on every menu that two legged cow opens and not only is it the first thing ordered....like an appitizer...it's like a silent nod thing and the waiter already knows....

Rules for thee, not for.....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Invested?

The twerps at BC have been invested in the comings and goings of the posting history of bastard factory the entire labor day weekend....

There's been millions of posts on social media all weekend, but posting at bastard factory now is wrong. Yes, you are reading this correctly.

See, this is what happens when diabetes have taken over your entire body and ravage your brain cells, turning them into skittles. Biggiepotomus hid in his house all weekend because if he went to a fair, with his sodium intake, people would have been rubbing corns on the cob across his flapped back.

And just wait until Thanksgiving, That illiterate tub of shit will barricade himself once again out of fear of men wearing black buckle hats carrying muskets. Next level delusion is on every menu that two legged cow opens and not only is it the first thing ordered....like an appitizer...it's like a silent nod thing and the waiter already knows....

buaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Invested?

That is exactly how I have always pictured him!