I’m going to pray u all get the healing u need

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Chances are they have a cowbell strapped around his second neck to monitor him the same way they put ankle bracelets on criminals so fast food workers get a heads up to lock doors.
Makes sense, fast food clearly learned the lessons of the all you can eat buffets.

OliviaRodrigostampon

Do you get Deja Vu?
Factory Bastard
Makes sense, fast food clearly learned the lessons of the all you can eat buffets.
Biggie sure didn't.

I mean....look at him. His gut over hang is like male fupa testicle protection. Flesh armor from women, hot coffee spills, and spaghetti sauce over drip.

If his friends actually cared about him instead of enjoying watching whale dives when he took a bath, they would draw a target on his fat belly and let professional dart throwers launch ozempic shots for score.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Biggie sure didn't.

I mean....look at him. His gut over hang is like male fupa testicle protection. Flesh armor from women, hot coffee spills, and spaghetti sauce over drip.

If his friends actually cared about him instead of enjoying watching whale dives when he took a bath, they would draw a target on his fat belly and let professional dart throwers launch ozempic shots for score.
Clearly his friends, and black family, don't seem too concerned.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Chances are they have a cowbell strapped around his second neck to monitor him the same way they put ankle bracelets on criminals so fast food workers get a heads up to lock doors.

Apparently, when he stops at In-N-Out in California his order is:

"Three triple triples, animal style, extra dressing and cheese, no onions, lettuce or tomato because fuck vegetables, 5 orders of fries animal style as well, 1 each of chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla shakes. Uhm, I make my own neopolitan if you know what I mean."

"One extra large diet coke to wash it down please."

Turns to the colleagues in vehicle and asks:

"Youse guys want something?"

In shock, and honestly, awed: "Nah man, we're good."

Last edited:

OliviaRodrigostampon

Do you get Deja Vu?
Factory Bastard
Apparently, when he stops at In-N-Out in California his order is:

"Three triple triples, animal style, extra dressing and cheese, no onions, lettuce or tomato because fuck vegetables, 5 orders of fries animal style as well, 1 each of chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla shakes. Uhm, I make my own neopalitan if you know what I mean."

"One extra large diet coke to wash it down please."

Turns to the colleagues in vehicle and asks:

"Youse guys want something?"

I shock, and honestly awed: "Nah man, we're good."
And this is why the blimb has to walk side ways down hallways.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Biggie sure didn't.

@The Countess Have you shared your Ozempic testimonial with Piggly yet?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Make a mountain of a molehill.

Lily, would you rather be historic or histrionic?

Because historic is record. Histrionic is a disorder.

No worse order than disorder. M'Lady.
Are you jealous that no one is recognizing your cuckedness?