I’m going to pray u all get the healing u need

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
WHO WORE IT BETTER?

rCzvRpP.png
OM54mYa.png
riwn3ta.png

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
No. Go fuck yourself with the empty tubes of Benoqion and hydroquinone that aren’t work on on that disaster of inner pussy meats, DARKIE beef curtains.

Huh? That aren’t work in what?

Ok, you’re obviously not coherent. But if you wanna diss vaginas, I suggest you provide proof. Cuz I definitely have proof yours ain’t too hot lol

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
Can I ask you an honest question? All flaming aside?

Women bond.

Lily, Countess, Murdy... et al.

Conjoin as a masterful mary sue because a Ripley standing against an alien queen while defending a Newt is far more relatable than any Rey alone.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Better yet… what male poster has driven 4+ hours to fuck Fupa

I can’t believe you just typed that. You think because an ugly fat slob like Bryan drove to meet up with you, it somehow makes you “better”? It just proves you can’t meet men offline so you throw yourself on them online in hopes one will be desperate.

He drove all those miles while you payed for the hotel and Chinese food. You basically paid that fat slob to go fuck you. LOL

Bevy

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I can’t believe you just typed that. You think because an ugly fat slob like Bryan drove to meet up with you, it somehow makes you “better”? It just proves you can’t meet men offline so you throw yourself on them online in hopes one will be desperate.

He drove all those miles while you payed for the hotel and Chinese food. You basically paid that fat slob to go fuck you. LOL
How many miles did you drive to meet the prowler?