I’m going to pray u all get the healing u need

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Ewwwww you actually paid and drove yet couldn’t get a fine ass dude to fuck your bad built ass.

He didn’t even stay the night. That sweathog fucked you and bounced right after. Dude, you are sooooo pathetic.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Ewwwww you actually paid and drove yet couldn’t get a fine ass dude to fuck your bad built ass.

He didn’t even stay the night. That sweathog fucked you and bounced right after. Dude, you are sooooo pathetic.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
How many hours has her gay husband driven to get his ass pounded?

Driving?

Last I heard he was trafficking cigarette cartons to avoid sexual enslavement.

Then I heard he was born again… and all Dovid’s kids suddenly disappeared :Whaa?:

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Your husband did time in prison you Cuck.

But even that isn’t that bad…

What’s bad is having a baby with a man who went to prison AFTERrrr enduring sooooooooooooooo0oooo many affairs and then thinking he is changed cause his mom paid your rent the whole damn time.

She would have had better luck with a threesome… or pairing up with a tag team of posters who have some contact with their kids :SadFace:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can’t believe you just typed that. You think because an ugly fat slob like Bryan drove to meet up with you, it somehow makes you “better”? It just proves you can’t meet men offline so you throw yourself on them online in hopes one will be desperate.

He drove all those miles while you payed for the hotel and Chinese food. You basically paid that fat slob to go fuck you. LOL

So, how come she has a man and they live in Santa Monica blocks from the beach? I mean since she can't find a man that is...

Where do you live in LA? Boyle Heights?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Don't be copying Crawford, cunt. She's a Democrat and would tear your ghetto ass up.