I’m going to pray u all get the healing u need

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flea hag loves the drama about kids. She can't/won't differentiate between someone saying that she chose to have another kid after being cheated on, and with a man who was in the penitentiary, and Murdy actually saying something about the child.

She did not. It was about Fleahag's CHOICE...fuck me, this playing or being stupid troll is tedious.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Cuntess also has grandkids.

Could you imagine Frood driving to a remote farm area to read your kids/grandkids fairytales from their beds while their mom is _________________\with all her interdweeb friends?

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Could you imagine Frood driving to a remote farm area to read your kids/grandkids fairytales from their beds while their mom is _________________\with all her interdweeb friends?
She and Frood were an item? Holy fucking shit!

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Can you imagine seeing your mother spread it wide open on Instagram for all your friends to see?

Is it better or worse than when your only flans page earned $0 before you started trafficking Dove’s kid?

Asking for a televangelist pro life former friend…. and her missing kids.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Sordid shit. I don't even want to know.
Dove let her child be trafficked and she has the hypocrisy to come on here and rant and rave about trans people shaking their dicks around as though it happens all the time along with Cuntess, while her child is being rented out?

:G'DamnShame:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dove let her child be trafficked and she has the hypocrisy to come on here and rant and rave about trans people shaking their dicks around as though it happens all the time along with Cuntess, while her child is being rented out?

:G'DamnShame:

I don't know anything about this. It's the first time I see these allegations.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Is it better or worse than when your only flans page earned $0 before you started trafficking Dove’s kid?

Asking for a televangelist pro life former friend…. and her missing kids.

What’s up with you and trafficking kids? Is that where the beanie babies come in?

The more you squeal, the more you give yourself away. Your sick fetish with lubed up stuffed animals and nonstop discussion of kids on a forum with child predators. You’re a filthy fucking animal that needs putting down.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What’s up with you and trafficking kids? Is that where the beanie babies come in?

The more you squeal, the more you give yourself away. Your sick fetish with lubed up stuffed animals and nonstop discussion of kids on a forum with child predators. You’re a filthy fucking animal that needs putting down.

I wouldn't believe a word you said if you had a cross stuck up your ass and a Bible in your hands.