I’m going to pray u all get the healing u need

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
About threatening to contact my husband…I’m petrified, really lol

He’d be pissed if I didn’t slap a fat skank who keeps bringing up his kids on a troll forum. But two can play that game.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Must be hard keeping up with all the fleeting thoughts and voices whirling around inside that traumatized head of hers.

Seriously, she's nuttier than I imagined.

Seems she's giving away her paranoia about her husband knowing her online bullshit. I am thinking he would disapprove.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Seriously, she's nuttier than I imagined.

Seems she's giving away her paranoia about her husband knowing her online bullshit. I am thinking he would disapprove.
I would hope so, if he's a halfway normal person mentally.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I would rather have a dirty mind than a dirty heart slithering all like snake.

REAL.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
She has demons. She needs to have the hate cleansed right out of her.
Cool Cue Byrne/Eno The Jezebel Spirit.

Do you hear voices?
You do, so you are possessed.
You are a believer, born again
And yet you hear voices and you are possessed.
Ok, are you ready to give us a listen?
Put your hand over there.
We want this figured out.
Ok sister;
You have a Jezebel spirit within you
You have a spirit of grief
You have a spirit of destruction.
Jezebel,
Spirit of destruction,
Spirit of grief,
I bind you with chains of iron
I bind you out of that bounded heaven.
Loosen your hold and come out of her now.
(It's no good our sister.)
Out. Out Jezebel.
Come out now
(Go ahead)
Out in the name of Jesus
Come out destruction
Come out destruction
Come out grief
Jezebel you are going to listen to me Jezebel
(Go ahead sister; keep going.
Jezebel will abandon you)
She was intended by God to be a virtuous woman
You have no right to her
Her husband is the head of the house
Out Jezebel. Out. Out.. Let Jesus in.
That's right
I break your power Jezebel
Loosen your hold on her mind....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cool Cue Byrne/Eno The Jezebel Spirit.

Do you hear voices?
You do, so you are possessed.
You are a believer, born again
And yet you hear voices and you are possessed.
Ok, are you ready to give us a listen?
Put your hand over there.
We want this figured out.
Ok sister;
You have a Jezebel spirit within you
You have a spirit of grief
You have a spirit of destruction.
Jezebel,
Spirit of destruction,
Spirit of grief,
I bind you with chains of iron
I bind you out of that bounded heaven.
Loosen your hold and come out of her now.
(It's no good our sister.)
Out. Out Jezebel.
Come out now
(Go ahead)
Out in the name of Jesus
Come out destruction
Come out destruction
Come out grief
Jezebel you are going to listen to me Jezebel
(Go ahead sister; keep going.
Jezebel will abandon you)
She was intended by God to be a virtuous woman
You have no right to her
Her husband is the head of the house
Out Jezebel. Out. Out.. Let Jesus in.
That's right
I break your power Jezebel
Loosen your hold on her mind....

More like:

exorcist-cinematheque.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh em gee you crack me dafuq up

You and alticus get my humor...everyone else...I don't know. I heard my partner tell his best friend from college that I am a funny woman. He believes most women appreciate humor, but not that many women are funny in their own right. I kinda went, hm...interesting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Women are cucks now? Unless transified, you lost plots, sir.

Women born women can't be cucks.

That was kind of bugging me too.

Also my understanding is a cuck is a man who enjoys watching his wife get fucked by another man. Not a man just getting cheated on.

And not a woman getting cheated on. All women would be cucks because every woman has been cheated on. Because...men. Every straight woman.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That was kind of bugging me too.

Also my understanding is a cuck is a man who enjoys watching his wife get fucked by another man. Not a man just getting cheated on.

And not a woman getting cheated on. All women would be cucks because every woman has been cheated on. Because...men. Every straight woman.

I provided a definition for the female version of cuck...it's just a few posts down from his.

Cuckold is getting cheated on. A man with a cuckold fetish is one that enjoys it.

You have a lot to learn, grasshopper.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Answer ~

NONE. That’s how many.

Yeah because she never offered. This was never an option for any of the men on the boards.

Do you think none of the men on the forums would have driven to bang Flea?! Really?

Okay so when you do it, it's okay and it because you are so hot and sexy and blah blah.

When I do it I'm a complete skank whore.

When Flea never even offered any guy the option of doing it, it's because she ugly and ghetto and no man on the boards would ever want to fuck her.

Okay. Lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah because she never offered. This was never an option for any of the men on the boards.

Do you think none of the men on the forums would have driven to bang Flea?! Really?

Okay so when you do it, it's okay and it because you are so hot and sexy and blah blah.

When I do it I'm a complete skank whore.

When Flea never even offered any guy the option of doing it, it's because she ugly and ghetto and no man on the boards would ever want to fuck her.

Okay. Lol.

You're right. There was that one fugly couch surfer. Yeah, he was a real catch.

:LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ewwwww you actually paid and drove yet couldn’t get a fine ass dude to fuck your bad built ass.

He didn’t even stay the night. That sweathog fucked you and bounced right after. Dude, you are sooooo pathetic.

That's because he was still living with the mother of his kids.

So he was doing that think cheating men do and saying they are just roommates for practical reasons when in reality he was just cheating.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's because he was still living with the mother of his kids.

So he was doing that think cheating men do and saying they are just roommates for practical reasons when in reality he was just cheating.

I forget you do it the respectable way. You move your entire family into your "friend's" house and then throw your husband out because you have someone new to pay the bills.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Like the saddest part for me isn’t where she lives….

It’s that she had access to me in 2009 before my nan died and she still didn’t get it.

She doesn’t get it because she is not Angeleno. She isn’t beach raised. She hasn’t accepted any of the life here or what it represents… NEVER me in the same sense that she will never accept anyone because she has no sense of SELf. Where she is from: who she came from: where she was raised : what/who/where she pumps her heart into.

I am HERE. I am ME. This is my HEART y mi barrio Mi VIDA.

My amor es mi corason. He is mi vida para siempre.

Es mi VIDA. Por TODO.

Fuck her and her shit existence. I have already told her come to my house knock my my door and fight me face to face you COWARD!!!

She doesn't dislike you because of where you live or care that you were "beach raised".

It's because for years she's watched you do back stabby shit like take information people shared with you off board, twist to it to make it sound vastly worse then it was and just spew it casually on boards.

Like when she wanted to ban you from SG because you were arguing with me about abortion, then suddenly brought up the fact I have had one and started claiming you won the argument even after I went ahead and addressed that and told Flea that i was fine with it and NOT to ban you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who are you talking to fuck face?

No woman here has brought children into anything...no one has said a damn thing ABOUT your kids.

Murd was just in one of these threads claiming Flea is trafficking my kids on OF and talked about my kids being missing.

Which is bizarre considering I have two adults and an 8 year old who is currently in bed asleep.

So which ones are missing? My oldest worked all day and is at her apartment where she lives with her girlfriend. My 19 year old is on the patio with her friend and her boyfriend.

Is that okay? Because I know how when pissed off and ass hurt people on the boards get big mad they enjoy bringing my daughters up and infantizing them as if they are still kindergarteners.

So Flea has kidnapped two adult females from the Midwest and is forcing them to create OF content?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I forget you do it the respectable way. You move your entire family into your "friend's" house and then throw your husband out because you have someone new to pay the bills.
She’s ignoring you you self-entitled white biiiiiiiiiiiiatch!

You’re such a busybody getting into everything and everyone, fatty boom-boom— jumping around from thread to thread and even entire forums for that matter. If you were this active in real life outside…you wouldn’t have a fat issue, as you would end up losing heaps of weight being so active!

Food for thought?
Hahahahahahahaaa…

mvus87y.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sordid shit. I don't even want to know.

Lily be like "der derp we don't bring kids into into it like THEY do dddeerrp!"

Lol I have never once brought up anyone's kids and I don't even have to be here or part of the conversation before one of you is not only using MY kids, but bringing them up in a sexual context.

Murd the perv wishes my daughters were on OF. She's sitting here spewing her dirty fantasies. It must be on her mind because I wasn't even in this current hatefest and she still found a way to sexualize my daughers...AGAIN.

Last edited: