I’m going to pray u all get the healing u need

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@The Countess how often is your convict man alone with your kids and most especially your grandkids? You do know once one becomes a bitch in prison when he/she/it gets out it will get his vengeance on the world by eliminating all innocence from the most vulnerable

Oh can you clue me in on what he was inside for? maybe he should make a profile on here since he always has plenty of time on his hands since getting out. Why doesn't he work exactly? you are the only one that does.. so why? Must be one burden on you to have that being him. You like being his slave? Give him a good pounding every night with a strap on when he is a good boy? or is it Biggie that does all that for you and in front of you?

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
First Prove I’m married to a faggot like you.

While you’re at it, slit your wrists and bleed out
No you started this bullshit almost 2 weeks ago calling me a tranny etc etc etc, simply because you are a stupid hosebag that believes everything "the cool kids" say. So fuck you and your faggot ass felon husband

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Cuntess is the same stupid cunt that was having a mental breakdown over handicapped bathrooms at Disneyland, can you say poorly educated bitch?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I mean you're right.

But, do her spurious allegations hold any weight with any sentient being here?
No but being called a cocksucker for several years by her forum hero Piggly alongside the tranny bs they started slightly more recently, does gets tiresome....

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Like the saddest part for me isn’t where she lives….

It’s that she had access to me in 2009 before my nan died and she still didn’t get it.

She doesn’t get it because she is not Angeleno. She isn’t beach raised. She hasn’t accepted any of the life here or what it represents… NEVER me in the same sense that she will never accept anyone because she has no sense of SELf. Where she is from: who she came from: where she was raised : what/who/where she pumps her heart into.

I am HERE. I am ME. This is my HEART y mi barrio Mi VIDA.

My amor es mi corason. He is mi vida para siempre.

Es mi VIDA. Por TODO.

Fuck her and her shit existence. I have already told her come to my house knock my my door and fight me face to face you COWARD!!!

This is the funniest post this stupid ass bitch has ever spit out. Claiming barrio yet in the same sentence saying she’s beach raised.

Bitch, I’ll knock your two ton blunder ass into next week. You claim you had my address, why didn’t you run up? You ain’t about that life, hoe…you are WHITE. No amount of Mexican dick taking will change that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No you started this bullshit almost 2 weeks ago calling me a tranny etc etc etc, simply because you are a stupid hosebag that believes everything "the cool kids" say. So fuck you and your faggot ass felon husband

See, the real problem here is that the minions (Flea, Adam Hitler, Dove & Breakfall) are manipulated by the Biggly Piggly's and Hijab No One's of the world.

Sometimes on secret boards, sometimes in PM...and those failures laugh at the beatings one side or another may take on any given day.

They simply don't see how easily they're manipulated. It's really telling that they don't know they're used up 20 years into the game.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
This is the funniest post this stupid ass bitch has ever spit out. Claiming barrio yet in the same sentence saying she’s beach raised.

Bitch, I’ll knock your two ton blunder ass into next week. You claim you had my address, why didn’t you run up? You ain’t about that life, hoe…you are WHITE. No amount of Mexican dick taking will change that.
You were going to prove I want to share bathrooms with little girls you Cuck, or did you already forget?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Sorry Posely, you’re another Alticus/Larry alt and are on ignore now.

Fight me in your known nic or fuck off

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No but being called a cocksucker for several years by her forum hero Piggly alongside the tranny bs they started slightly more recently, does gets tiresome....

I visualize them kicking my ankles like the little children they are. No one that matters believes any of the shit they say about you. Hell, they don't believe what they say.

They are brain dead idiots that squawk like parrots.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I visualize them kicking my ankles like the little children they are. No one that matters believes any of the shit they say about you. Hell, they don't believe what they say.

They are brain dead idiots that squawk like parrots.
Being told she has the "proofs" is a new one, I would just like to see where she goes with that airclaim.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Being told she has the "proofs" is a new one, I would just like to see where she goes with that airclaim.

Why are we wasting our time with this mega moron?

Any respect that I tried to have for her, simply because she's sort of a sad anxiety ridden person, is long gone.

She isn't respectable and she plays the respectable role poorly.

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Oh no I'm on ignore now. So much fight in this stupid whore. Countess if you met up face to face with anyone online to fight you think your sorry worthless ass could put that person on ignore too? bitch you'd be fucking dead in seconds because the other person you wanna fight would simply end your existence without any hesitation.