I’m going to pray u all get the healing u need

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
But even that isn’t that bad…

What’s bad is having a baby with a man who went to prison AFTERrrr enduring sooooooooooooooo0oooo many affairs and then thinking he is changed cause his mom paid your rent the whole damn time.

She would have had better luck with a threesome… or pairing up with a tag team of posters who have some contact with their kids :SadFace:

You mean having a baby with my husband of 29 years? The same husband who didn’t send my son to serve me with divorce papers because he wanted to save his marriage?

Bitch, I warned your pathetic whale ass about bringing up my kids. Now you’re gonna pay. Let’s start with this

IMG-5204.jpg

Now tell me you can’t be identified hoe. That’s cropped btw. We can keep going tho

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You mean having a baby with my husband of 29 years? The same husband who didn’t send my son to serve me with divorce papers because he wanted to save his marriage?

Bitch, I warned your pathetic whale ass about bringing up my kids. Now you’re gonna pay. Let’s start with this

IMG-5204.jpg

Now tell me you can’t be identified hoe. That’s cropped btw. We can keep going tho

Why you bragging on being married to a convict?

Why did you ever tell anyone to begin with? Start there.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck playing here, whale ass. Let’s take this to X where we can really play the game.

Ooh, you're so scary...If you really think you're such a badass, meet up on the boardwalk in Santa Monica.

Just let me know in advance so I can be there to see your ghetto ass with Murdy's foot in it.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️

IMG-5204.jpg

Hahahahaha!!!!

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So, how come she has a man and they live in Santa Monica blocks from the beach? I mean since she can't find a man that is...

Where do you live in LA? Boyle Heights?

Like the saddest part for me isn’t where she lives….

It’s that she had access to me in 2009 before my nan died and she still didn’t get it.

She doesn’t get it because she is not Angeleno. She isn’t beach raised. She hasn’t accepted any of the life here or what it represents… NEVER me in the same sense that she will never accept anyone because she has no sense of SELf. Where she is from: who she came from: where she was raised : what/who/where she pumps her heart into.

I am HERE. I am ME. This is my HEART y mi barrio Mi VIDA.

My amor es mi corason. He is mi vida para siempre.

Es mi VIDA. Por TODO.

Fuck her and her shit existence. I have already told her come to my house knock my my door and fight me face to face you COWARD!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It’s that she had access to me in 2009 before my nan died and she still didn’t get it.

She doesn’t get it because she is not Angeleno. She isn’t beach raised. She hasn’t accepted any of the life here or what it represents… NEVER me in the same sense that she will never accept anyone because she has no sense of SELf. Where she is from: who she came from: where she was raised : what/who/where she pumps her heart into.

Es mi VIDA. Por TODO.

Fuck her and her shit existence. I have already told her come to my house knock my my door and fight me face to face you COWARD!!!

Well, your Spanish is as good as hers. I can say that much. Only hers should be better. Fuckin' no sabo cuck.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️

IMG-5204.jpg

WOW You're a real force to be reckoned with.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Well, your Spanish is as good as hers. I can say that much. Only hers should be better. Fuckin' no sabo cuck.

I am a white person and HER Spanglish es mas chignon!!!!

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Es mi VIDA. Por TODO.

Did you just say you wanna fight me? LOL

GO TO X, you filthy fucking lame.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Next up

A big Buffalo ass with a black string up the crack. A gangrene looking tattoo on the shoulder.

Let’s go, hoe