I’m going to pray u all get the healing u need

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Whose ancestors to the Americas at any period were wealthy? Extremely few.

They were all motivated to leave for a better life, period.

No. Your ancestors were far, far more culpable than mine. Mine never stole land from the injuns or owned niggers as slaves. Yours did.
You moron America was injun befor the European cannon arrived

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
You have proof that my ancestors killed or enslaved anyone?

Because I don't.
It's unlikely your ancestor received a nice gilded letter from the Viceroy of New Spain confirming his ownership of the land he stole without the slaughter and rape of a few injuns along the way. So yeah, your ancestors were brutal and rapacious criminals whilst mine were as pure as the driven snow.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's unlikely your ancestor received a nice gilded letter from the Viceroy of New Spain confirming his ownership of the land he stole without the slaughter and rape of a few injuns along the way. So yeah, your ancestors were brutal and rapacious criminals whilst mine were as pure as the driven snow.
Your ancestors and mine and all of us are living on stolen lands

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I agree to a large extent. My grandson's other grandmother is from Manchester, England.

Did her DNA testing, found out she was majority Ashkenazi and decided to drop her English identity.

I do not go around calling myself Spanish, Irish or German. I'm American with Mexican heritage. End of story.
I am meaning another thing - that our physical bodies today don't actually represent a personal lineage.
..but that's really off the level of conversation of a board like this, as is the "scientific" tracing of species migrations people a concerned over. Human evolution and "racial" migrations are not what moderns imagine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's not only likely, it's historical fact. My ancestor did receive a land grant, moron. To this day there is a historical marker on that land that is recognized by the State of Texas as founders in the region. That is how New Spain got Spaniards to leave their homes for new lands. They wanted to keep the other Europeans out.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's not only likely, it's historical fact. My ancestor did receive a land grant, moron. To this day there is a historical marker on that land that is recognized by the State of Texas as founders in the region. That is how New Spain got Spaniards to leave their homes for new lands. They wanted to keep the other Europeans out.
My maternal Great Grand Dad came to Oregon from Minnesota as a young man, when he received a Land Grant to settle in the high desert on the eastern side of the state.

mi26y50.png

Opa's Ranch.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Does anyone ever wonder why the chronically stupid run around like chickens with their heads cut off about Trans people?

It's the wit and wisdom of Donnie Dumbfuck.

jFsB5PF.png

Trump loves the chronically stupid.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Does anyone ever wonder why the chronically stupid run around like chickens with their heads cut off about Trans people?

It's the wit and wisdom of Donnie Dumbfuck.

jFsB5PF.png

Trump loves the chronically stupid.

They think this is funny. And the dumbest of them believe this nonsense.

It should hurt to be stupid. Like, they should get headaches to punish them for being so f'ing dumb.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
If it wasn't for public education in rural areas, then Trump wouldn't have much of a voting base.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

All anyone ever does is point out hypocrisy of each opposing side.

But no one gives a single rip fuck about it. So people can go back and forth all day showing hypocrisy from Republicans and hypocrisy from Democrats.

Do you ever care when democrat hypocrisy is show cased? Nope.

Graham is a snake oil salesman who got rich preaching a version of Christianity that glorifies the human condition over God. So I fully expect this.

I was a kid when Clinton scandal was a thing. He was impeached for lying under oath....I can get behind that. However...why was he even obligated to tell the truth under oath about his sex life?

Does anyone believe the Clinton marriage is anything more than a business deal? I think the only reason his "affair" was problematic was because he chose a young intern. Monica really got the shit end of that. She was publicly blasted as a whore and that wasn't fair at all.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

But no one gives a single rip fuck about it. So people can go back and forth all day showing hypocrisy from Republicans and hypocrisy from Democrats.

Graham is a snake oil salesman who got rich preaching a version of Christianity that glorifies the human condition over God. So I fully expect this.

I was a kid when Clinton scandal was a thing. He was impeached for lying under oath....I can get behind that. However...why was he even obligated to tell the truth under oath about his sex life?

Does anyone believe the Clinton marriage is anything more than a business deal? I think the only reason his "affair" was problematic was because he chose a young intern. Monica really got the shit end of that. She was publicly blasted as a whore and that wasn't fair at all.
That was a nice post Dove.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Factory Bastard

Oh yes young Monica was a woman and because of that she must be a victim

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Factory Bastard

He was under oath about his sex life because it was outside his marriage and he was having an affair on the first Lady....a president of the United States shouldn't do that in office

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He was under oath about his sex life because it was outside his marriage and he was having an affair on the first Lady....a president of the United States shouldn't do that in office
Agreed he shouldn't have done that, but in the grand scheme of things it was consensual sex between adults no hush money was paid, Yes he lied about getting a bj, he was never convicted of rape or fraud, and no eyes only top secret docs were unlawfully exposed, transferred, sold or stored in the back bathroom.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Factory Bastard
Agreed he shouldn't have done that, but in the grand scheme of things it was consensual sex between adults no hush money was paid, Yes he lied about getting a bj, he was never convicted of rape or fraud, and no eyes only top secret docs were unlawfully exposed, transferred, sold or stored in the back bathroom.
Either way he lied to America and made a fool of Hillary that must have embarrassed her

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh yes young Monica was a woman and because of that she must be a victim

Nope. I didn't say that. I don't think she was a victim, she knowingly fucked with a married man. She fucked all the way up for sure.

But I don't think she deserved to be a national punching bag, either. Wild Bill here was very good at charming people and getting his way and Monica was what....22? Our brains aren't even fully developed until 25.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Which I find ridiculous. I don't think their marriage is the countries concern at all.

Can they run the run the country? That's the main thing.

All people in power are gonna be narcissistic. It's actually beneficial in that position. Just not in like....a relationship lol.

When people are like "Trump cheated on his wife!!" I'm thinking....okay so? I'm voting not proposing. Biden cheated. They all cheat.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That was a nice post Dove.

Well thank you.

I always thought it was fucking weird she kept that dress with his man juice crusted on it.

But women do some weird shit. Good thing she kept it because she was being painted as a psycho.

That's when politics started going the way of Jerry Springer...imo.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe it's just my jaded views of marriage. I get the concept....I do. But in practice?

I used to feel jealous of women who were in love with their husband's. I didn't hate on them. But I'd feel that stab of envy. I wish could have felt that way.

But then I'm glad I didn't because I've been cheated on in almost every relationship. Had I been IN love, I'd have been devasted. I never had a problem leaving a cheater.

And they cry and beg. Where was that energy when they were cheating on me? You wanted someone else. Now you can have them. What's the problem?

The last time I got cheated on was by a man I knew from childhood. My childhood best friend. The cheating didn't hurt....the lying hurt me.

And I've felt like if someone I've trusted that long can do that to me, anyone can.

I know I'm not specail. I don't need to feel specail. I get pursued A LOT and the harder a man chases me, the more he claims to love me, the less likely I am to believe him.

That man pursued me so hard for so long. Then cheats on me after a year. Couldn't wait to have me.....cheats after a year. Then cries for me back.

Then marries the woman he cheated with 4 months later. Made no sense to me.

Then after she has his baby, he messages me in tjr middle of the night. Like 2 am he write me. Literally says "Hello...it's me" like Adele LOL.

I don't why Hillary would bother being embarrassed by that. She didn't do anything wrong. Her dipshit husband did. I don't believe they love eachother. Their marriage seems like a political thing.

I mean don't get me wrong, they probably have a love between them. I just don't think it was IN love. Bill is a pig. A cheater and a molester.

He may not have been convicted but he probably still did it.

Where I question these things is where it seems pretty convenient and politically beneficial. I hate that. Like if you were scared to say something before and suddenly got the guts when it would National news and you'll have very angry people stalking you and your attacker now has more power?

I don't know.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You're a white girl from Texas. I've seen your picture. Aside from your overindulgence in sweets and foods with a high lard content, there's little to link you morphologically to classic Hispanic traits. Her Grace, The Countess -- Flea -- looks more like a typical Spic chick than you do.
We have heaps of white people in Australia trying to claim aboriginal benefits and the dole pension. The true-blue Aborigines call them—- Plenty White Black Fella!

images

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I get asked all the time what I am. People think I'm Hispanic or Greek or whatever.

Flynn and Lily even started spewing racist comments at me saying I have a "n*gger nose"

It's was a really disgusting....and telling...angle. As if if I were half black and had black features I should feel bad or ugly? Yeah no. So black people are ugly according to Flynn and Lily.

Just one of the many examples of people who claim to hate racism are usually the most racist.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I get asked all the time what I am. People think I'm Hispanic or Greek or whatever.

Flynn and Lily even started spewing racist comments at me saying I have a "n*gger nose"

It's was a really disgusting....and telling...angle. As if if I were half black and had black features I should feel bad or ugly? Yeah no. So black people are ugly according to Flynn and Lily.

Just one of the many examples of people who claim to hate racism are usually the most racist.
I didn’t even notice your nose to tell you the truth…and I honestly can’t recall anything wrong with it?

What I saw was a pretty face (albeit a bit naughty) getting on with situation life!

:PuffPuffPass:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I remember Morgan Freeman’s reply when a tv presenter (on 60 minutes) asked him how to stop racism. He stated simply, “stop talking about it.”

We’re on an off topic forum to entertain and stir each other up. Unfortunately there’s always going to be a few, particularly the delusional left, that want to make a saga out of it!